• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm just talking to myself in here. I just noticed that. O'well

Now they will probably just sit on the ball with a minute left in the half

Dang it losing that guy hurts on that targeting penalty. And that damn arky st kicker screw him. Should be up by 7. Damn it could screw up the -7 bet for at least a push

Arky st tt is at 14.5 now. I mean they put up 22 with 3 picks in the first half

I got game -7 so I'm ready to go stab there damn kicker. Also on arky TT over 31.5

going small on under 28
too many turnovers and long plays in 1st half
see middle of the field type second half
if they can score more than 4 TD (and make the XP then loss it is)

I thought about the under. But I never play unders I hate them and lose them every time. I talked myself into 1 so far this year and it was Maryland TT under 16 and well you know how that went. Been a couple years since I had played one to. Lol

don't like em either BB as they are hard to root for as a loss can be way before the game is over though the under does win a lot just like underdogs over favorites
the overs have a chance like with the craziness that happened in NFL with KC Monday with with Coastal Carolina losing on Saturday on similar play

Hell ya TD arky st. I took -6 +115 arky st for 2nd half. Yaaaaaayyyyy cocksucker makes an extra point

don't like em either BB as they are hard to root for as a loss can be way before the game is over though the under does win a lot just like underdogs over favorites
the overs have a chance like with the craziness that happened in NFL with KC Monday with with Coastal Carolina losing on Saturday on similar play
I totally agree. It's just something I made myself stay away from over the years (unders) whether it be football or basketball. I've had no luck with them probably only won 5 at the most out of 100

Jesus another pass interference call. They can't throw just don't touch them damn it. Now Georgia southern gonna put a drive together

And a flag on Georgia southern. Down to about the 25. Now put this in the endzone

yep, that is why unders are not as fun
could still win but really tough start and now not as fun rooting against points as it is for points
picking underdogs with points can be tough but better than unders imo

yep, that is why unders are not as fun
could still win but really tough start and now not as fun rooting against points as it is for points
picking underdogs with points can be tough but better than unders imo
Very true.

Had over 28 2nd half......need points
Hopefully arky st will get em all for u lol. But nice run there. Already hit there TT just need game -7 and 2nd half -6. And Georgia southern is holding something awful

Georgia southern can't throw at all. Nice stop there by arky st. D. Now need another drive for a TD here.

Don't like playing unders....in all sports.
I'm the same way and I won't play them. I hadn't in a couple years. As I said earlier I played Maryland tt under 16 last Saturday and U see how that went. So I'm sticking with my guns from now on

Damn would of liked some points there. But at least they recovered the fumble back lol

Jesus. Another dang pick and they where driving almost in the red zone

I forgot Dee Liner was at arky st. He grew up real close to where I live

Hell ya nice sack. Man I'd feel a lot better if arky st would put together a drive here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back