• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna see the line for the Oregon-Washington St. game. Those injuries are gonna be big. Plus the 2nd string QB for Oregon got hurt as well late

It was at 9.5 like Lm3 minutes ago and now back to 7.5. Thinking on jumping on ark st. Now. Thoughts

I think Arkansas st. Puts up a bunch of points as well. They scored 36 on Nebraska, 48 against ark pine bluff and 21 against smu

Duh. Had a brain fart. I fell asleep and didn't get a bet in on that game lol

I will say this .... someone look at what is going on now with ga Southern and now with Tulane and tell me coaching doesn't matter

That dang quarterback for Georgia southern can flat out scoot. Heck I bet his 40 time is in the 4.3 range

Hell from the looks of it Georgia southern gonna win out right. I need a good start to the week after last weekend. Particularly the NFL early and afternoon. Sunday night and Monday night helped some going 12-1

Hell fumbled the pitch and gain 7 yards as it goes out of bounds. He wouldn't of gotten 2 if he wouldn't of fumbled wtf

Good lord at the 1 block in the back and ahold on that run. My nights looking bleak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back