***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching BYU v PSU game. Not sure PSU will be able to score so wouldn't mind getting a piece of the live action at under 50.5 right now, but it has been locked for a while, so looks like I will miss out on it.

14pts with 8mins to go in the 1H in Provo. Just need PSU to keep running the ball and just don't turn the ball over as long drives and field position will be my friend with this under.

PSU actually looking pretty good on this drive as they are inside the 5 with 3rd and goal coming up after the break. 2mins to go in the half. Will be curious to see what the 2H line looks like...

I'm done paying attention to BYU game. Can't see much of a 2H wager for them. And talk about Oregon State getting screwed out of a TD right before half. My 1H wager liked it, but dang that looked like a TD

BYU looks like shit. If the LSU game is a go next week LSU should win by DD. BYU has nothing at the skill positions.

BYU looks like shit. If the LSU game is a go next week LSU should win by DD. BYU has nothing at the skill positions.

Yeah, this has been a weird game because PSU is not good at all and BYU should really be imposing their will on them, but for some reason they are just completely out of sync. I assume they play better next week in Baton Rouge, but after watching their defense or lack thereof, I won't be including them on my list of possible ML dogs as they look like they are going to need a few games before they get into rhythm.

They are slow, just no other way to say it. They lost a lot on their offense and the drop from Williams to Canada and Hall at RB is huge.

Based on the live lines, 2H is showing BYU -16.5 and Total at 24.5. BYU should be able to win the 2H by 17, but I am not touching that one as I have no idea how to read this team right now. I am going to stick with my live action at under 52.5 as right now it is down to 48.5 for full game. Barring turnovers, I don't see more than 4 TDs combined scored in the 2H. PSU will probably have to go for it if they get anywhere close as they basically have no kicker at all.

They are slow, just no other way to say it. They lost a lot on their offense and the drop from Williams to Canada and Hall at RB is huge.

I'm surprised they haven't tried the deep ball more though as they have had a couple of open opportunities but the throws have just been off. Seems like they could run more play action in the 2H to get into some sort of passing rhythm. The 2min offense they were running actually looked decent as they seemed more comfortable running that tempo.

Mangum is overrated at QB IMHO. He throws jump balls and that's about it. They have a tough 1st half of their schedule, they could easily start 1-4 if they don't get things straightened out.

PSU is so overmatched though it's not even funny. They are not a good team at all. BYU has been really sloppy in terms of tackling, coverage, etc.

Live action game total dropping like a sack of bricks..

Side
  • PORTLAND ST +20.5
    −115

• BYU −20.5
    −115

Total
  • OVER 42.5
    −115

• UNDER 42.5
    −115

Add a game to this slot

Wow, BYU can't even pick up a 3rd and short against PSU. What is the BYU OL gonna do when they line up against the big boys later this season???

LSU all day long. The difference between their OL/DL and PSU is astronomical.

LSU is one of those plays where I can't be mad at myself if I take it and they end up not covering as under 2 TDs is decent enough value after being able to watch this entire game so far. Of course, things could always go the other way, but I had BYU pegged as much better than what they have shown so far, as they just haven't been able to get anything going at home against a clearly inferior FCS team.

Only chance byu has is the balloon ball. Maybe against some teams but not with these receivers against lsu dbs

Might play 1H total in Umass/Rainbows.
1-0 on the day. Won 1H o30 Col St.
Not sure if I want to just quit now while I'm ahead

Might play 1H total in Umass/Rainbows.
1-0 on the day. Won 1H o30 Col St.
Not sure if I want to just quit now while I'm ahead

What fun is that haha. Just kidding...Always good to have that first one in the bank so you can sit back and enjoy the rest of the day and start looking forward to next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back