SEA vs Niners Quick Discussion

The games SF lost this season have all been duds with little or no offensive output from SF so if Sea wins it may not matter. Def a bad number though. I would play ML instead (currently -140 at my book)

Similar thoughts on total. SF scored 13-3-13 in its 3 losses so correlation would be Sea and under.

Sherman and Rice are active. Rice looked good running and cutting in pre-game warmups according to a Seattle beat writer on twitter. Trufant and Thurmond are inactive despite practicing on Friday. Justin Smith is such a big loss for the 49ers in terms of stopping the run and setting up the pass-rush. I'm on the Hawks -2.5-105. GL Twink.

I just called a local who offers 7 pt teasers and he has Sea-3. I imagine lots of teasers are being closed with SF+10. Sea -10.5 +350 alt line is interesting...

Sherman and Rice are active. Rice looked good running and cutting in pre-game warmups according to a Seattle beat writer on twitter. Trufant and Thurmond are inactive despite practicing on Friday. Justin Smith is such a big loss for the 49ers in terms of stopping the run and setting up the pass-rush. I'm on the Hawks -2.5-105. GL Twink.
nice to see u Grind

building a nice staff in Lexington

Back