Colorado Rockies* +110 vs San Francisco Giants x1
San Francisco Giants/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -140 xHalf

Washington Nationals* -1 -105 vs San Diego Padres x1
Washington Nationals/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -172 x1

Pittsburgh Pirates* -1 -180 vs Houston Astros x2
Houston Astros/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -130 x1

AL in a bit

Cleveland Indians* -1 -105 vs Seattle Mariners x2

Toronto Blue Jays* +107 vs New York Yankees ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Toronto Blue Jays/New York Yankees* Over 8 -142 ...... N/P so far, I need help on this one my friends. Comments please.
Here is what I see.
Toronto (17-25) appeared to be gaining momentum after a dreadful start, outscoring opponents 36-15 during a four-game winning streak heading into Friday's series opener. After scoring in double digits the previous three contests, the Blue Jays mustered only four hits. Morrow (1-2, 4.69 ERA) is 1-1, 5.92 in his last four starts but he had gone 3-1 with a 1.30 ERA in his previous four starts versus the Yanks before allowing seven runs - five earned - in 5 1-3 innings of a 9-4 loss April 19. Phelps is 0-1, 3.44 in three starts this season has been dealing with back and neck soreness and hasn't pitched since giving up two runs and striking out eight in eight innings of a 10-2 win over Seattle on May 5.(1-2, 4.33) has a 3.44 ERA in three starts this season after suffering a tough-luck 1-0 loss to Cleveland on Monday, going 6 2-3 innings and allowing the game's only run on a solo homer in the first.The right-hander received only two runs of support in six innings of his previous start, which the Yankees won 3-2 over Colorado on May 8.Bronx won eight of its last eleven games. Toronto won four of its last five.

On a few with you brother. Nats, Tribe and Cards...and leaning heavy to Rox. Good luck to you today old timer

Tampa Bay Rays/Baltimore Orioles* Over 9 -130 x1

Chicago White Sox/Los Angeles Angels* Over 8 -135 xHalf

Boston Red Sox* -130 vs Minnesota Twins x1
Boston Red Sox* -1 -105 vs Minnesota Twins x1
Boston Red Sox/Minnesota Twins* Over 8 -150 xHalf

Morrow too many walks. Ump should help but I still think it's too many. Yanks crushed him last time they saw him. Not keen on Phelps either. Yankees rocked him in both most recent. Numbers may not seem like rocked but that was too much to give in relief. Some times your best bet is no bet. Total too hard to see as well. Walk away from this one. GL

Detroit Tigers* -120 vs Texas Rangers ?????????????????????????????????????????
Detroit Tigers/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -135 x1 I cant get my arms around this side either.Cabrera is batting .371 during his career against the Rangers -- the third best mark of any player all-time (since 1972 -- minimum 200 AB).Despite the slugger's production, the Tigers have dropped nine of 12 in Texas, including all three while losing the 2011 ALCS in six games. Sanchez (4-3, 2.05 ERA) will face the Rangers for the first time since July 1, 2011, while with Florida. He's 0-2 with a 7.45 ERA in two career starts versus Texas. Grimm (2-3, 4.28) is 0-3, 7.02 in his last three starts.He's been roughed up to the tune of a 7.02 ERA during his skid, allowing four homers and nine walks in 16 2-3 innings. Grimm had won his two previous starts, posting a 0.69 ERA and was hit hard in five-plus innings Monday, surrendering five runs and seven hits, including a season-high two homers, in a 5-1 loss at Oakland. Grimm has seen the Tigers, and it ended quickly. He was battered for six runs and eight hits before being lifted with no outs in the second inning of an 8-2 home defeat June 25.Cabrera went 2 for 2 with a double off him.

Kansas City Royals* +128 vs Oakland Athletics x1
Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Over 7 -120 x1...I dontunderstand this line but will try and take advantage of it. Milone has made eight starts and has an even 4/4 split in quality starts versus disaster starts. With some glaring weaknesses in his Milone’s profile, most notably a 35%/20%/45% GB/LD/FB split, it’s no mystery as to why Milone is at the mercy of the park conditions when he takes the hill. He does have some upside and some outstanding control but he’s the second best pitcher on the hill today. The A’s offense isn’t as good as either and now we get the benefit of a tag with the better offense and better starter.Kansas City (20-18) is hitting .312 with 17 homers and an average of 6.1 runs during its victories, compared to .208 with nine homers and 2.5 runs per game in defeat... and I think KC can hit Milone tonite and even with Joyce btp, I like this over 7

EL, Grind Thanks and GL to yall as well

Mars, Glad we are seeing the same way on some.....surprised ur not on my Braves LOL :) :) GL

Wire, Think U very much for ur thoughts. I truly miss our old extended discussion. I will lay off of the Yanks game!!

Hope yall have a Great day

Vituperate, Thanks and appreciate u stopping by, Dont be a stranger and drop some thoughts on us. GL

Will do Blood...amazing record especially considering the huge number of games you pick. Normally a lot of action means "revenge of the juice" but not for you.

Also, interesting angles paying extra juice to constantly get on the right side of the key baseball totals. Really got me thinking.

The very best to you and your followers. Gl all today and beyond.

Congrats on great day yesterday! I put some thoughts in discussion thread. BOL today!

Good stuff PB....hope all is well, havent seen ur around much of late. Thanks and GL.

Will do Blood...amazing record especially considering the huge number of games you pick. Normally a lot of action means "revenge of the juice" but not for you.

Also, interesting angles paying extra juice to constantly get on the right side of the key baseball totals. Really got me thinking.

Thanks for the kind words. I play this game to 'win' and I hate playing ''the man's game"" so I Buy runs/pts or what ever to get what I perceive as an edge. U want find many peps that are willing to lay the juice that I have to lay but at the end of the season, it pays off...for me.

You have to be crazy to lay big juice! :)

Now convince Vituperate to look at parlays more to offset that big juice and we will have another convert to the dark side. GL :rofl:

You have to be crazy to lay big juice! :)

Now convince Vituperate to look at parlays more to offset that big juice and we will have another convert to the dark side. GL :rofl:

LOL yeah, the parlays are a entirely different thing. The vast majority of cappers want touch them and swear that U and I are crazy...well hell, maybe we are, King. I dint have time to post the early parlays today. Maybe later. Gotta go get my walk in before the skies open up

Thanks for the kind words. I play this game to 'win' and I hate playing ''the man's game"" so I Buy runs/pts or what ever to get what I perceive as an edge. U want find many peps that are willing to lay the juice that I have to lay but at the end of the season, it pays off...for me.

I agree 100% with this. Been trying to do it on my own, you do it much better, but I agree. I don't have any problem laying juice.

Bases loaded for Cubs.

both teams seam to be able to get out of trouble tuck...mets should have scored in the 1st and now the cubbies cant get a run home, guess I should have been on that Under for one instead of a half

GL today tuck

Have Cubs myself. Keep saying this and no one listens. Mets are 0fer after Harvey pitches

Think this is not accurate really. Ump likes DOGS. 8-2 last 10. Was true last year as well.

it looks to me that road team won six of last seven Nelson games. while im not big on this stat by itself without going into all of the games more deeply, it does seam to be the case here

Back