Saturday/Tennessee @ Georgia/Discussion Welcome

dclark

Pretty much a regular
Had a hell of a day on Saturday going 7-3 for the day!!!!!!!

YTD Posted is 15-12-1.

Everybody knows I'm not a homer. If you will check my thread concerning my Vols this year I am 5-1, only losing the Marshall cover.

I have already taken Tennessee -2 for 2.5 units this weekend. A few stats to throw out for everyone is since 1992 games played at Georgia, Tennessee is 5-2 ATS. Pretty good wouldn't you say. Now lets compare the two offenses. Tennessee is averaging only 296 yds. passing a game, while Georgia can only muster 163 yds per game passing. Rushing stats are about even. Georgia averages 133.4 yds per game, while Tennessee averages 133 yds per game. Totals Tennessee is playing better consistant football, by averaging 429 yds per game, Georgia on the other hand is only averaging 297 yds per game. Tennessee has dominated their last two games, while Georgia has struggled and managed to escape two opponents, they were suppose to dominate (Colorado, who is 0 for and Mississippi who only has 1 win and barely escaped Memphis). Yes, Georgia has the edge on Defense only allowing 233 yds per game, compared to Tennessee giving up 284 yds per game. Georgia has not faced a offense like ours. Last year Georgia beat us in Knoxville, however, it was not with Ainge as the leader, also I hate to keep bringing this up, we also didn't have Cutcliff as our OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

Has anyone yet to mention Ainge has two great offensive weapons, that one should be mentioned All American honors. Meacham is leading the nation in reception yardage with 577 while his 21.7 yds per catch is close to the tops also. If you double team him, we also have Swain who only averages 17 yds per catch and both has 5 TD's apiece.

Now lets mention our running game, which is starting to kick it in because of the offensive line. Mr. Coker is averaging 7.2 yds per carry and has only started 1 game. Not bad for someone who was riding the bench. I still believe, if Coker would have played against Florida, we would have won that game and not blew a 10 pt lead. This kid can play football, has anyone watched him play?

Defense, I believe that whoever starts at QB this week for Georgia will have a tough outing.

My prediction Tennessee - 28 Georgia - 13.

Discussions Welcomed.

Will be back later in the week with more predictions.

GL to everyone this weekend!!!!!!

:drinking:

aww yes a guy who sees orange..
Defense, I believe that whoever starts at QB this week for Georgia will have a tough outing.

if Coker would have played against Florida, we would have won that game and not blew a 10 pt lead.

You sound a lot like casey clausen after he came to athens and got knocked out :spank: Then afterwards said if i was healthy we would have won.. RRRRRIGHT.. Lets go back to last year, Tenn had the #2 run defense in the county and what happened? The vols got beat 27 - 14 in Neyland Stadium.Their great defense gave up 200 rushing yards and ran 26 times for 48 yards. UGA has struggled on offense, ill admit that, but they get a senior back who has looked good under center when in. THis will be a night game in athens which is at least 5 or 6 points right there. Lets not think uga doesnt have talent becuz they arent scoring. If you have watched the games, its obvious they are slightly off. Ware Brown and Lumpkin all could start anywhere in the country. Milner is a first team all sec te and they are deep at wide out, Just like Tenn is. I think UGA has the better defense and they definately have the better special teams. We win this game.. so don't take the points.. Uga 23 Tenn 17 :shake:

haha i just saw the comment about we didnt have ainge as our leader. Amazing how jekyll and hyde u fans are. Yes ainge has talent, i love the kids talent, yes he has improved. Yes he ripped my heart as a freshman when he came into athens, but you are also the same fans who wanted him off the team and wanted schaffer clausen or cooter in there. Lets all hop aboard the ainge bandwagon

ABCS,

Not so fast my friend on your comments about Ainge, If you would have seen my write-ups about my beloved VOLS last year, you would know that it was not Ainge or Clausen that I faulted, but it was our offensive coordinator Randy Sanders. Randy is gone know and Cutliff is back, this has made all the difference in our offensive output this year, and this will be the difference in this game. I say you love your Bulldogs, that's great, but sometimes we use our hearts instead of our heads when going with out team. Not me, dude, like I said last year I faded my VOLS most every game and was very profitable doing so, just like this year, numbers don't lie. Georgia has not look good for two weeks and even if the Senior leadership comes back to play this weekend for you guys, he still will be rusty. This is the SEC, always remember this. I also see this has a revenge game from last years lost. Not big on revenge games, however, this game will put Tennessee right back in the hunt for the EAST Championship!!!!!!!!!!!

:shake:

I am like you, but even more different. I only bet my dogs when im confident in them. I will never bet against them. I sat here and listened to ramble say take uga last week, Did i, nope CUZ I KNEW. I just feel like the place will be rocking. Joey T isnt great, but hes a lot better than what people give him credit for. More importantly hes a senior who knows the system. Yalls offense looks great, but have you played a tough game yet on the road? I know hfa means nothing in this series. But i just have that feel that we are ready to explode.
BTW i thought yall outplayed uf and was rooting for you guys. But you get beat this week. Sorry bro. At least youll make a bowl game and beat vandy this year ;)

Been looking over the card tonight and I want to add:

Central Florida +3 (think Moffett is a better QB than Marshalls QB)

Saturday I also love the Georgia Tech -14. Georgia Tech since playing Notre Dame close the 1st game, is on a roll. They have played a much tougher schedule than Maryland has. Maryland has beaten William & Mary 27-14, MTSU 24-10 and Fl International only 14- 10. Georgia Tech their last 3 games, they have beaten Troy 35-20, Virginia 24-7, and Virginia Tech 38-27. I believe Ball to Johnson will score twice this game, I see this game being 35-10, Georgia Tech wins and will be 5-1 for the year.

Will keep on looking for more games this week. As usual comments welcomed!!!!!! Gl tonight and this weekend.

:drink:

Well i will say this, dont know about the game its self, but if a Bulldog got into a fight with a fucking flea infested hound (what ever the fuck Smokie is), i would definitely go with the Bull Dawgs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Im all over Tenn. I know UGA will elivate their game, but I just dont think there is a switch you can turn off and on.

CatsFan,

Just remember its not about how big the dog is, its about the fight in the dog, I just think their is too much to lose for Smokey on Saturday!!!!!!
Are you ready for your trip?

Ricky Bobby,

Thanks for the wisdom you showed concerning this game!!!!!!!

deadsmokey.jpg

ABCS,

That's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

Just remember it's not how big the dog is, it's about the fight in the DOG??? Somkey will not roll over on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the game begin, I will be off that afternoon, drinking a few COLD ones and singing ROCKY TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

ADDING for Saturday:

LSU/Florida under 40.5. Over the last 4 games between the two schools, the under is 4-0. This will be a game like whoever wins will be 17-10, 17-13. Way under the total. More to come!!!!!!!!!!

If Joe T. does start for GA., It might be what GA. needs to win big. I'm a Vol fan, but I wouldn't touch this ballgame with a ten foot pole!!!

espn's been reporting (on the ticker) that Terrorshitski WILL start this saturday...is it still up in the air?

abcs, any inside scoop on this?

dclark said:
CatsFan,

Just remember its not about how big the dog is, its about the fight in the dog, I just think their is too much to lose for Smokey on Saturday!!!!!!
Are you ready for your trip?

Ricky Bobby,

Thanks for the wisdom you showed concerning this game!!!!!!!

DCLARK,

I think what you are trying to say is " its not the size of the dog in the fight, its "the size of fight in the dog".

ABCS,

LMFAO, as always, this forum goes to no limits on finding needed info. How long did you have to search for that pic???:bow:

Inspekdah said:
SEC football...

put on Indiana Illinois and watch a good ol Big 10 battle.

I would rather watch flies fuck, than watch Big 10 football, or basketball for that matter.:down: :down:

CATSFAN said:
I would rather watch flies fuck, than watch Big 10 football, or basketball for that matter.:down: :down:

I 2nd that motion.

dclark said:
Had a hell of a day on Saturday going 7-3 for the day!!!!!!!

YTD Posted is 15-12-1.

Everybody knows I'm not a homer. If you will check my thread concerning my Vols this year I am 5-1, only losing the Marshall cover.

I have already taken Tennessee -2 for 2.5 units this weekend. A few stats to throw out for everyone is since 1992 games played at Georgia, Tennessee is 5-2 ATS. Pretty good wouldn't you say. Now lets compare the two offenses. Tennessee is averaging only 296 yds. passing a game, while Georgia can only muster 163 yds per game passing. Rushing stats are about even. Georgia averages 133.4 yds per game, while Tennessee averages 133 yds per game. Totals Tennessee is playing better consistant football, by averaging 429 yds per game, Georgia on the other hand is only averaging 297 yds per game. Tennessee has dominated their last two games, while Georgia has struggled and managed to escape two opponents, they were suppose to dominate (Colorado, who is 0 for and Mississippi who only has 1 win and barely escaped Memphis). Yes, Georgia has the edge on Defense only allowing 233 yds per game, compared to Tennessee giving up 284 yds per game. Georgia has not faced a offense like ours. Last year Georgia beat us in Knoxville, however, it was not with Ainge as the leader, also I hate to keep bringing this up, we also didn't have Cutcliff as our OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

Has anyone yet to mention Ainge has two great offensive weapons, that one should be mentioned All American honors. Meacham is leading the nation in reception yardage with 577 while his 21.7 yds per catch is close to the tops also. If you double team him, we also have Swain who only averages 17 yds per catch and both has 5 TD's apiece.

Now lets mention our running game, which is starting to kick it in because of the offensive line. Mr. Coker is averaging 7.2 yds per carry and has only started 1 game. Not bad for someone who was riding the bench. I still believe, if Coker would have played against Florida, we would have won that game and not blew a 10 pt lead. This kid can play football, has anyone watched him play?

Discussions Welcomed.

Will be back later in the week with more predictions.

GL to everyone this weekend!!!!!!

Did anyone fail to mention Tenn got those great stats by beating those 3 powerhouse football programs Memphis(1 win vs D2 Chattanooga), Marshall(1 win vs D2 Hofstra), and last but not least the Air Force( now they have 2 wins, against the great Wyoming, and New Mexico), Yeap, Tenny facing stiff competition in all 3 of those games.
Danny Ainge for Heisman !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOps Eric. Now i know Georgia doesnt have as good of a "D" as those schools, so DCLARK, i agree, Tenny should light up the scoreboard in Athens..:smiley_acbe:

CATSFAN,

Do you know how to read, never said they would light up the scoreboard in Athens. My prediction of 28 pts is not lighting up the scoreboard. Lighting up the scoreboard is scoring 48-58 pts, would you agree. We'll see this Saturday Night!!!!!!! Go VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!

dclark said:
CATSFAN,

Do you know how to read, never said they would light up the scoreboard in Athens. My prediction of 28 pts is not lighting up the scoreboard. Lighting up the scoreboard is scoring 48-58 pts, would you agree. We'll see this Saturday Night!!!!!!! Go VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!

No, but i can fucking add,subtract, and divide. Here we go, a little math 101 for ya.

34(total points given up by Georgia all year) divided by 5 (number of games Georgia has played) = 6.8 (points per game allowed by Georgia). So when you predict Tenn will score 28 against a team that gives up 6.8, i read as saying they will light up the score board. 28 points is 4 times what Georgia usually gives up.:shake:

to be fair we havent really faced an offensive juggernaut yet. :shake:

Holy shit couto is out. This is huge. He is the best kicker in the country IMO
The backup use to be the starter 2 years ago. This is a huge set back :(

Brandon COuto UGA's all sec playkicker injured his knee and will not play Saturday against Tennessee.The junior was attempting a new style of onside kick when he felt a pop behind his knee.
tat was something that put his leg in a little bit different position than he is used to," coach Mark Richt said. "He was trying to pop one up real high in case we needed."Coutu was scheduled to undergo an MRI exam Thursday night. Richt wasn't sure of the severity of the injury or how long Coutu would be out.
"It is severe enough for him not to kick this week — and it could be more," Richt said.
Junior Andy Bailey will kick field goals and extra points in Coutu's place. He hasn't tried either in a game since 2004, when he was the starter for most of the season, going 14-for-20 on field goals, with a long of 46. Sophomore walk-on Ben Wilson will handle kickoff duties.
Coutu is 7-for-8 on field goals this season. He had a 58-yarder against Louisiana-Monroe last year, and a 55-yarder against UAB this year.
"It's terrible for Brandon. He is one of the best in the country," Richt said. "But Andy, even [in 2004], it was a dead-heat battle. We went with Andy. And then at the end we went with Brandon. We stuck with Brandon, but we kind of stopped the competition, too. If we would have sat there and competed again and said it is wide open, it would have been a tough call again."

ABCS,

Holy Shit, how big is that with your All American kicker out??????
Do you really believe that your defense will shut Tennessee out the entire game?
If it comes down to a FG, I like our chances, Don't you? A win is a win no matter how your get it!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

If it turns into a shootout, yall will win, if it turns into a running defensive special teams (SEC under type of game) we will win

Final Card for this week:

Central Florida +3 (won 23-22)

Pittsburg -7 WON
Penn State -2.5 LOST
Wisonsin -21 (Tailing Fondy) WON
Illinois -7 (Fading Indiana, Illinois big win @ Michigan State) LOST
Kent -24 (Fading Temple) LOST
Michigan -15.5 (Fading Michigan St) WON
LSU/Florida under 40.5 (Defensive game) WON
Georgia Tech -14 LOST
South Carolina -6.5 WON
Hawaii -9.5 (Hawaii Guy says so, that's enough for me)(LOST)

GL this week end, I forgot Tennessee -2 (BIG) goin to add another 2.5 units on this game!!!!!!!!!!BIG WIN 5 UNITS TN WIN 51-33. ROCKY TOP

:spank:

Last edited:
ABCS,

It's not going to happen!!!!! I adding another 2.5 units on this game!!!!!! Remember Cutcliff is the difference in this game, he wasn't their 2 years ago when Ainge won at Athens!!!!!!!

Final Score 28-13!!!!!!!

:drink:

ABCS,

ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE HOME SWEET HOME TO ME, GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE. We just showed you, YOU guys have alot of problems on offense!!!!!!!! Defense isn't what its suppose to be either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 51 points, I thought you guys only gave up like 6 pts per game, oh I'm sorry, we're not Colordo, Mississippii or even Western Kentucky. Just maybe Tennessee is a pretty good football team right now. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:spank:

Back