• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

Saturday-Fri May 31 Taters, Dingers&Punchouts

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
12-11 Fri/430-364 YTD (233-164 Top plays)
Hit the #1 Play, and 6 of the top 7, 7-4 top plays for a really good bounceback Friday.

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Dodgers-135
⭐️Phillies-128
⭐️Orioles-1-110
⭐️Twins+140
⭐️Braves-144
⭐️Rangers-1-130
⭐️Yankees-115
⭐️Royals-136
⭐️Guardians/White Sux Over 7.5-125
⭐️Brewers/Cards Over 7.5-112
⭐️Seattle/Oakland Over 7-120
Guardians-1-125
Cubs-103
Brewers-1-125
Mariners-0.5-135 (First 5 innings)
Reds-118
Tigers-125
Red Sux-1-105
Yankees/Tampons Over 7.5-105
Red Legs/Gigantes Over 7.5-105

GL to all.

11-11 St/6-5 Top plays
Hit the top 2 Yanks/Phils for a decent + day. Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day especially the Mother's.

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Twins-119
⭐️Orioles-118
⭐️Dodgers-119
⭐️Braves-115
⭐️Guardians-1-127
⭐️Pirates+102
⭐️Houston-109
⭐️Rangers-135
⭐️Royals-120 (First 5 ML)
⭐️Phillies/Fish over 7-110
⭐️Brewers/Cards Over 7.5-130
Brewers-130
Red Sox-140
Reds+113
Mariners-1.5-105
Cubbies/Pirates Over 8-115
Detroit/Houston Over 7.5-115
Dodgers/Padres Over 7.5-125
Arizona/Baltimore Over 7.5-115
Twinks/Blow Jays Over 8-120

Not sure how I left yankees off, guess i wasn't paying attention.

adding more to my Yankees pre game bet, but betting RL

Yankees-1.5-110 (Live Bottom 1st)

Thankfully the #1 play Twins came through to bring in some +, splittsville for most of the rest. Lost 2 walk offs but the Braves was just pathetic. Hopefully the good luck is on our Side Monday.

⭐️Washington Nasty Nats-122
⭐️Phillies-115
⭐️Brewers-133
⭐️Boston-113
⭐️Orioles-1-110
⭐️Tigers-1-105
⭐️Arizona-135
⭐️Royals+135
⭐️Angels-105
⭐️Guardians/Rangers Over 8-130
⭐️Oakland/Houston Over 8.5-115
Cubs+0.5-125 (F5/First 5 innings + RL)
Guardians+105
Padres-1-145
Gigantes+1.5-105
Cincy/Arizona Over 8-130
Phillies/Mutts Over 7.5-104
Marlin/Tigers Over 8-115
Rocks/Padres Over 7.5-130

Last edited:
Time to make a run back to +40-50 units. Good luck today Alew.

HA! Thanks, that's his scoreboard with 2 and 1 units. As discussed a billion times and I know you were involved in some of those threads, I don't play just 2 and 1 units per play (my average play is now around 3 units, with larger plays sometimes as high as 10 or a little higher--those #1 plays hitting last few days has been huge, and top plays all year better than reg plays) and as such, I'm already well past 50 on my own roll for the year of which i've used to pay my mortgage and many monthly bills/living expenses. Thanks for the concern but I dont "need to make it back" to any amount. Once again, you only comment in my threads when you think i had a bad day or lost some. Go figure, just like my grandmother used to say,People dont change colors just like a cow can't change their color. Good luck to you too and I appreciate your deep concern for my bankroll, it's humbling.

HA! Thanks, that's his scoreboard with 2 and 1 units. As discussed a billion times and I know you were involved in some of those threads, I don't play just 2 and 1 units per play (my average play is now around 3 units, with larger plays sometimes as high as 10 or a little higher--those #1 plays hitting last few days has been huge, and top plays all year better than reg plays) and as such, I'm already well past 50 on my own roll for the year of which i've used to pay my mortgage and many monthly bills/living expenses. Thanks for the concern but I dont "need to make it back" to any amount. Once again, you only comment in my threads when you think i had a bad day or lost some. Go figure, just like my grandmother used to say,People dont change colors just like a cow can't change their color. Good luck to you too and I appreciate your deep concern for my bankroll, it's humbling.
I highly disagree with this statement and as for transparency reasons for any newcomers or people reading you should really post your Units sorta like Gman and others do. JMO

It is just your opinion. Even when asked to stay out you don’t. If there is people or situations that bother me…I avoid or go the other way. You just keep diving in when no one wants or needs it. Unless you are following and picking EVERY game he posts then what the hell does it matter??? How does units help if you are not following and picking every game??? Pirate is a reference. He shares his picks and rankings. 1/4 of the season and he has proven to win. Let it go. For one week it was so nice to read without drama. Here we freaking go again.

Do you know how many posts I read in this forum that doesn’t post units? Why isn’t that you only show up here? Damn it gets old.

Greg Peterson on the Baseball betting show does a podcast for an hour and half every day. He works for Vsin and others. Gets paid decent money to talk and pick every game. Not once has he ever listed his units or wins n his show. Same with Play me or Fade me, or Vsin morning bets or even Early Edge. Everyone understands it is a source and used for information. Why is posting here any different? Why does it bother a select few so much???

There is a dude at Blankets that is very good. He has a record but not overall units. No one cares. It’s about proving that I can win more than I lose and it’s up to you to decide how much you want to wager if you agree with the posters pick.

A couple of you look really petty.

Greg Peterson on the Baseball betting show does a podcast for an hour and half every day. He works for Vsin and others. Gets paid decent money to talk and pick every game. Not once has he ever listed his units or wins n his show. Same with Play me or Fade me, or Vsin morning bets or even Early Edge. Everyone understands it is a source and used for information. Why is posting here any different? Why does it bother a select few so much???

There is a dude at Blankets that is very good. He has a record but not overall units. No one cares. It’s about proving that I can win more than I lose and it’s up to you to decide how much you want to wager if you agree with the posters pick.

A couple of you look really petty.

Eloquently said. I did a poll on my reddit page and 99% said they didn't care about units, nor do they at any of the other sites I post at. You'r right on about the scoreboard keeper, it'd be one thing if he was playing all or had good intentions but his posts before and things said recently show he's just here to nag and be a policeman. I've already many messages about it as well even saying how pathetic it looked and what's the deal with this guy. And as you correctly pointed out, he's only doing this to my posts but not any others.
Maybe I should just shut it down here and post at the other sites, i dont deal with any nonsense or hassling about units or crying over spilled milk at all on the other platforms I post on (Reddit, Discord, BMR). Its a bit weird to have stalkers but in addition to this guy, I have another from across the street who DM's here almost daily (some of you know who that is). It's become stalker-like for a couple of these guys and others have noticed that as well.
But yet there's a diaper fund/Medical Bills tip jar at another site haha.

I just want to know when you have these 10+ unit bets so I can jump on board and crush my book.
yes there is, and that's encouraged and allowed, it's a free country, some people act like you can't post at 2 sites, or god forbid some followers hit for a big ticket or two and they want to say thanks. No crime at all, and is prevalent at another site as well. Funny you would even say this, as you told me you were a tout for years.
I'm "sure" you want to know when I drop a hammer for that reason, you're already a pro capper yourself as youve told me and others many times. You sold picks anyway, so I'm "Sure" you would follow one of my plays. I dont follow anyone at all myself, so I couldn't imagine you following me. And I'm also not going around saying it in your threads but since you brought up the tipjar, let's keep it real (if you know what I mean).

NOW, Back to the games, please...jeez

Last edited:
Eloquently said. I did a poll on my reddit page and 99% said they didn't care about units, nor do they at any of the other sites I post at. You'r right on about the scoreboard keeper, it'd be one thing if he was playing all or had good intentions but his posts before and things said recently show he's just here to nag and be a policeman. I've already many messages about it as well even saying how pathetic it looked and what's the deal with this guy. And as you correctly pointed out, he's only doing this to my posts but not any others.
Maybe I should just shut it down here and post at the other sites, i dont deal with any nonsense or hassling about units or crying over spilled milk at all on the other platforms I post on (Reddit, Discord, BMR). Its a bit weird to have stalkers but in addition to this guy, I have another from across the street who DM's here almost daily (some of you know who that is). It's become stalker-like for a couple of these guys and others have noticed that as well.

yes there is, and that's encouraged and allowed, it's a free country, some people act like you can't post at 2 sites, or god forbid some followers hit for a big ticket or two and they want to say thanks. No crime at all, and is prevalent at another site as well. Funny you would even say this, as you told me you were a tout for years.
I'm "sure" you want to know when I drop a hammer for that reason, you're already a pro capper yourself as youve told me and others many times. You sold picks anyway, so I'm "Sure" you would follow one of my plays. I dont follow anyone at all myself, so I couldn't imagine you following me. And I'm also not going around saying it in your threads but since you brought up the tipjar, let's keep it real (if you know what I mean).

NOW, Back to the games, please...jeez
Hmm seems to me calling pot calling the kettle black....

Here is what bothers me the most

As an educator I had non-educated parents telling me how to do my business in the classroom. I had principals that had never taught a single classroom interject their ideas about best practices and shit. I even had athletic directors tell me how to run my team without being a coach themselves. I thought I was past that being retired. Now, I want to gamble and read posts without high school drama and I have Jack Wagons who think they know best for me.

Rodger-Dodger. You said you post his units to help others. I am one of those others. I don't need your help and I also speak for others. We have stated it many times. Yet, you still feel you know better. That's what burns my ass about you. What are you trying to prove? Why do you keep going into someone else's posts and pull this nonsense? I can't believe it's even allowed.

As for Love to Kick Ass- I tried to befriend you. I even apologized. I thought you were playing nice, but you are fake as shit. I only have one question. Is it possible for a dick to swallow a bag of dicks? Why won't you just go away and keep to yourself?

It's hilarious that when Pirate wins you guys keep really quiet, but when he has a bad day or two the shit comes out again. It is so obvious what the problem is here. I love this site. I remember Clown Car, King Rex, and many others. I love the Poet, Antrobus, Coach, and many others. Mongo, the Super Moderator said to stop and let it go!!!!! Why do people have selective memory? Instead of choosing to ignore...some to choose to instigate. Again, why is this allowed?????

Eloquently said. I did a poll on my reddit page and 99% said they didn't care about units, nor do they at any of the other sites I post at.

Honest question, why do you post them then? If no one cares, why?

And if you recomend me to play the 2 star, 1 star, why do you say it's not accurate when you play some for more?

you aren’t understanding. They don’t care about units.
Also I never recommended anything, I gave one example when I thought the dodgers was actually playing along and not just scoreboard watching. You’re the same guy who bragged on here and many times in my DMs you are fading Me. Again, nice try. I knew you’d chime in.

you aren’t understanding. They don’t care about units.
Also I never recommended anything, I gave one example when I thought the dodgers was actually playing along and not just scoreboard watching. You’re the same guy who bragged on here and many times in my DMs you are fading Me. Again, nice try. I knew you’d chime in.
The 2 and 1 Unit method is a conservative approach, that is netting 40+ units.

Your quote.

If I was to guess he's fading the stale lines that are posted so the lines that he bets will obviously be different than what you post. That's prob the difference in the records. It's a pretty smart strategy.

He took lines MANY hours after my post, one was a 217 recently, he had 221, it hit 219 and he counted that a loss for me, when I actually won. called him out on that and corrected him quite a few times. So his numbers don't mean anything.

As I keep sayng, no one else gives a flying crap about any of this. Two parties have already revealed their true colors and many have noticed.

BACK TO THE GAMES, Thank you Phillies for the nice comeback, since Nats was rained out at least my largest wager in MLB cashed in extra's.

Nats was rained out so my top play last night Philly came through in the end in dramatic fashion, while Angels blow a 4 run lead late. Gott love later innings baseball with bad bullpens and extra innings. Split most of the rest 9-8...griding on to Tuesday...Off to PT again for my knee, will be around later today...

⭐️Washington Nasty Nats-114 (Game 1)
⭐️Arizona-108
⭐️Dodgers-1-126
⭐️Mariners-143
⭐️Tigers-1-115
⭐️Tampa+110
⭐️Phillies-128
⭐️Baltimore-146
⭐️Twinks/Yanks Over 7.5-125
⭐️Brewers/Pirates Over 8-120
Twins+125
Guardians+103
Padres-1.5-125
Brewers-144
Braves-1-135
Phillies/Mutts over 7.5-120
Cards/Angels Over 7.5-115
Rocks/Chaplains Over 7-112 (Rockies/Padres for those who dont know)
KC/Seattle Over 7-115

TheDodgers

Pretty much a regular​

For transparency reasons star plays are graded as 2 units and others as 1 unit.

Lost -4.32 Units yesterday

Overall

453 - 374. +18.04 Units Overall---WRONG. You added 2 L's yesterday that weren't there. What else have you miscalculated? We don't need you in my threads anymore

You have it wrong. You had 444-364 yesterday. I went 9-8 last night, should be 453-372 by your calculations. I havent even checked the math before but who knows what other mistakes you've made in all these days, first time i checked and you added 2 Ghost LOSSES?!?! I dont need a scoreboard keeper in my thread every day and MANY others have gotten annoyed with it, as you dont do it to others, so we all can see where you're coming from.

thanks however, I didn't lose 4.32 units just on your scale. My accounts are happy thanks to the Phillies pulling it out. And now the whole world can see you added 2 L's to my record last night, so your units also need to be changed on your scoresheet.

9-8 yesterday (Not 9-10)
....where did you get 2 extra losses last night???? 461-395 YTD/ (247-181 Top plays)

⭐️Phillies-115-W
⭐️Brewers-133-L
⭐️Boston-113-L
⭐️Orioles-1-110-L
⭐️Tigers-1-105-Push
⭐️Arizona-135-W
⭐️Royals+135-L
⭐️Angels-105-L
⭐️Guardians/Rangers Over 8-130-L
⭐️Oakland/Houston Over 8.5-115-W
Cubs+0.5-125 (F5/First 5 innings + RL)-W
Guardians+105-W
Padres-1-145-L
Gigantes+1.5-105-L
Cincy/Arizona Over 8-130-W
Phillies/Mutts Over 7.5-104-W
Marlin/Tigers Over 8-115-W
Rocks/Padres Over 7.5-130-W

From now on, just stay out of my threads, you're not here for good purposes and you can't even keep score right on someone else's plays. I've never trolled others, or critique/grade others plays, let alone follow some stranger around on a forum daily updating their results. It's beyond creepy and weird and MANY others have said the same. Get a clue Dodgers. Good grief!

Last edited:

TheDodgers

Pretty much a regular​

Lost -4.32 Units yesterday

Overall

453 - 374. +18.04 Units Overall---WRONG. You added 2 L's yesterday that weren't there. What else have you miscalculated? We don't need you in my threads anymore

You have it wrong. You had 444-364 yesterday. I went 9-8 last night, should be 453-372 by your calculations. I havent even checked the math before but who knows what other mistakes you've made. I dont need a scoreboard keeper in my thread every day and MANY others have gotten annoyed with it, as you dont do it to others, so we all can see where you're coming from.

thanks however, I didn't lose 4.32 units just on your scale. My accounts are happy thanks to the Phillies pulling it out. And now the whole world can see you added 2 L's to my record last night, so your units also need to be changed on your scoresheet.

9-8 yesterday (Not 9-10)
....where did you get 2 extra losses last night???? 461-395 YTD/ (247-181 Top plays)

⭐️Phillies-115-W
⭐️Brewers-133-L
⭐️Boston-113-L
⭐️Orioles-1-110-L
⭐️Tigers-1-105-Push
⭐️Arizona-135-W
⭐️Royals+135-L
⭐️Angels-105-L
⭐️Guardians/Rangers Over 8-130-L
⭐️Oakland/Houston Over 8.5-115-W
Cubs+0.5-125 (F5/First 5 innings + RL)-W
Guardians+105-W
Padres-1-145-L
Gigantes+1.5-105-L
Cincy/Arizona Over 8-130-W
Phillies/Mutts Over 7.5-104-W
Marlin/Tigers Over 8-115-W
Rocks/Padres Over 7.5-130-W

From now on, just stay out of my threads, you're not here for good purposes and you can't even keep score right on someone else's plays. Good grief!
Thanks for your posts and good luck today Pirate.

Just ignore these idiots, they thrive from the interaction and their never ending need to feel superior over you.

I know, I've got one myself...

Very true, I tolerated his stalking enough but when i checked the results as i saw he added 2 losses, it made me not so tolerant. The guy cant even keep score correctly. Imagine having no life or friends so much so that you have to follow a stranger on a forum and be a score-keeper, like a 4th grade hall monitor. It's beyond petty and ridiculous. I had to call it out so others can see he's probably screwed up my record many other times as well, i just happen to have caught this one.

I doubt he gets the hint, that most dont want him here. We'll just have to ignore these clowns with no lives.

Good luck buddy. Hope your troll is banned soon too!

There's a high tolerance of trolls and name calling in here, don't think they'll get banned.

Just keep ignoring 'em...

Lost -5.45 Units yesterday

Overall

444 - 374 +22.36 Units Overall
And just a heads up this was your record yesterday. Add 9 wins and 8 losses you are 453 - 382 just as corrected.

The day before that 11-12. I wont grade your plays after baseball since many agree units and record is important for transparency. Ad far as creepy goes lets just stick to the games as you say. I dont comment in your threads much other than the record and units. As many messages as you get for not caring about units, I do get a few thanking me for what I do. Have a great day.

Last edited:
A lot of miserable people in the world nothing better but promoting negativity and hate. Play or don’t play. It’s your choice that’s why I don’t post as there are a lot of ungrateful self centered people just want attention even negative attention just want to be heard criticizing of others who cares units or how much he bet do you. I follow and don’t care how much he bets on a game I don’t fill blindly and do my own research picking my top 3 or 4 picks that aligns. The mods should not allow this nonsense to continue.

A lot of miserable people in the world nothing better but promoting negativity and hate. Play or don’t play. It’s your choice that’s why I don’t post as there are a lot of ungrateful self centered people just want attention even negative attention just want to be heard criticizing of others who cares units or how much he bet do you. I follow and don’t care how much he bets on a game I don’t fill blindly and do my own research picking my top 3 or 4 picks that aligns. The mods should not allow this nonsense to continue.
^thank you, MANY other have said the same thing and may have reached out and said this nonsense needs to stop. We can all see his motives are not good; he only does this to me and no one else in the forum.

Sadly the scoreboard stalker guy probably doesnt have much of a life or friends, so this is is how he gets his jollies off and we just have to ignore him.

He did say many times a couple weeks ago he'd be gone starting then for vacations all summer. Funny how he is STILL doing this daily on his supposed "vacations and trips." I cant imagine having such a pathetic existence to ever follow/stalk another on a forum like this daily, let alone on a vacation and trip too???? It's downright sickening mentally for this guy....but we deal with it daily...

^thank you, MANY other have said the same thing and may have reached out and said this nonsense needs to stop. We can all see his motives are not good; he only does this to me and no one else in the forum.

Sadly the scoreboard stalker guy probably doesnt have much of a life or friends, so this is is how he gets his jollies off and we just have to ignore him.

He did say many times a couple weeks ago he'd be gone starting then for vacations all summer. Funny how he is STILL doing this daily on his supposed "vacations and trips." I cant imagine having such a pathetic existence to ever follow/stalk another on a forum like this daily, let alone on a vacation and trip too???? It's downright sickening mentally for this guy....but we deal with it daily...
You are not a victim here. You would obviate conflict by being transparent.

Good luck pirate. Ignore all the trolls and haters there just jealous that you have a winning record. I will probably take a break at the end of the month and I hope to see you on here for football season so I can handicap my plays and see if they align with what you have also.

Thank you buddy, good luck to you too and hope to see you around in the future.

**Late scratch just announced for Phils---Bryce Harper out with a Migraine. If you were on the edge with phils before or hadn't made a bet already this might be of interest, hopefully this information can help some...

Forgetting things in my older age, left off Cards, Astros and total bet.

⭐️Cardinals-134
Astros-1-120
Cards/Angels Over 7-120

Last edited:
⭐️White Sox+106 (Game 2)

Fedde revenge game against his old Nationals team, it takes a lot for me to back the White sox against anyone but this matchup calls for it. Fedde is clearly White Sox suprise and best pitcher this year. The white sox also seem to play harder when he is pitching as they have won four of his last 5 starts. With a team that only has 12 wins to its name this year, that is significant. In Fedde's last start, he shut out Cleveland Guardians holding them to no runs. In 2 starts prior he silenced Tampa's offense across 8.1 solid innings he only allowed 2 runs, but more importantly, he recorded 9 Strikeouts. Adding to the list, he's also shut down the high-scoring Royals, once for 0 runs, and another allowing only 1 run. If he can shut down teams of this caliber with better offensive firepower than the Nats, he should be able to dominate his old team with the added motivation.

I dont, only on nights when i hit the majority of my top plays, and def the top play. but thanks for the feedback. none of this is even an issue on the other forums i post on. Shocking but true. I learned years ago I cant please everyone so I dont try to. I'm just shocked people actually care and get offended by something I say in my posts, so much so they are compelled to action. Good Luck on your bets.

Ohhhh not this guy is here..
I'm new here..but I know this guy for a long time. This guy is a lier don't go by what I say just pay attention and you will see by yourself...he don't post real line real record and went he got back day is because medical emergency.. and is the only gambler in the world that goes (5 and 15 ) and claim a winner day. because he play 15 time more all the winners and only half units to the one that loss..but you only know this after the games are finished...lier lier....

It’s not a tall ask to post units. He doesn’t have to. But then he can’t say he wins all his plays for 10 times larger than the losses. Pretty simple.

I dont, only on nights when i hit the majority of my top plays, and def the top play. but thanks for the feedback. none of this is even an issue on the other forums i post on. Shocking but true. I learned years ago I cant please everyone so I dont try to. I'm just shocked people actually care and get offended by something I say in my posts, so much so they are compelled to action. Good Luck on your bets.
Comment #13 in this post.

PirateAlew - "I don't play just 2 and 1 units per play (my average play is now around 3 units, with larger plays sometimes as high as 10 or a little higher--those #1 plays hitting last few days has been huge

This is almost becoming laughable.

Comment #13 in this post.

PirateAlew - "I don't play just 2 and 1 units per play (my average play is now around 3 units, with larger plays sometimes as high as 10 or a little higher--those #1 plays hitting last few days has been huge

This is almost becoming laughable.
So you loss

Dallas for 10 units...losss
Avalanche..10 units....loss
Angels ..10 units...loss
And win Philadelphia for 10 units

4 and 9 top plays how is that a winning day..

Yesterday...and you claim a good day....if you winning so much please don't come to reddit asking for pampers for you new baby born that by now have to 15 year old

Ohhhh not this guy is here..
I'm new here..but I know this guy for a long time. This guy is a lier don't go by what I say just pay attention and you will see by yourself...he don't post real line real record and went he got back day is because medical emergency.. and is the only gambler in the world that goes (5 and 15 ) and claim a winner day. because he play 15 time more all the winners and only half units to the one that loss..but you only know this after the games are finished...lier lier....
Wow, think I can choose who to follow, and why would I listen to someone who can't string a sentence together? Is this Joe Biden?

Back