Saturday Discussion Thread

Has DeGrom ever started a 7 inning game? I feel like it’s a wire to wire opportunity and he knows it. Pricey, though.

I see a big F5 bet on this card

fish Ff under was mine. Them vs giants are us under bettors wet dream! Lol. Think I saw they play again out in frisco next weekend or something! Gotta love it, both parks pitchers paradises to go along with the suspect lineups!!

All I got left is pads ml and the Ff u4.5 in Seattle.

I hate going against the Dodgers but pads might be only team im even willing to try so figured I’d take the plus money in this one that looks pretty even.

I think Flexon the most recent pitcher to come over from kbl who gonna be solid and just wanting to take advantage of houston while they missing so many guys out the lineup. Expect Grienke junk balling ass outta bounce back from his last start where he got blown up by the tigers.

is there ever value going against a team that wins 80% of its games?

lol. I dunno but think pads the only team I’ll have any interest going against lad with so might as well try here with Yu. Yu and pads prob favs vs any other team in this spot so could be a case there a little value? Lad gotta lose a few right? I mean they ain’t gonna win 120+ are they?!??!?? Surely they gonna lose 50 games or so this year!!!!!

+120 and +125

im gonna be sick if they lose this game. Yu loses his mind and hits a guy then walks Barnes to load them, then he walks Kershaw to plate a run not throwing him one damn fastball! Then for some unexplainable reason pads hold Grisham at 3rd on machado single. Why steal the base if you not gonna send him??!!??! Should be 1-0 pads instead it 1-0 doyers.

You start capping for tomorrow? Weird card , I came up with one ml lean and probably won’t touch it but looking at a few good player props

Back