Saturday College FootBall

ROLL TIDE

Thank U sir
Saban will Not hold back today
I can hear him say now.....“Well, then, since you like running up scores against patsies, you won’t mind if I do?” LOL
talking about Aub beating 42-7 and 51-7 wins against non-conference visitors New Mexico State and Alabama A&M

Bloody, you are a sick individual.From what you have said, you're pretty old. Lol...maybe someday you can share your recipe to capping before you keel over. Lol. You have save me a ton and made me ton. Looking forward to all these great games coming up in December and January!

Blood, Well done on the 1st half-Tide, and I believe you will finish the 2nd part of that dime bet. However, I know you better-only a dime? You will have mail shortly.:tiphat:

Bloody, you are a sick individual.From what you have said, you're pretty old. Lol...maybe someday you can share your recipe to capping before you keel over. Lol. You have save me a ton and made me ton. Looking forward to all these great games coming up in December and January!

Wise...Glad that u could get some little benefit from the threads. Yes I am an ole fart and blessed to still be able to do this. I tried to get a 'how to capp college football'' and baseball thread started some time ago with input from everyone but most peps are set in their ways and as soon as I start buying pts as necessary to to key #s they are immediately turned off. Like VK told me not long ago, ""My style may be unorthodox but it works''''
Maybe we can do a thread next yr before the season...I'm not to old to still learn from others here.

Blood, Well done on the 1st half-Tide, and I believe you will finish the 2nd part of that dime bet. However, I know you better-only a dime? You will have mail shortly.:tiphat:

Good to see U in here Dexter. I did load up on the Bama,Ga and Clem, games, more than listed here, playing the quarters and limiting out on the half and full game. As far as the amounts, someone said something about the amounts of some of my plays so I made the decision that a dime would be the max that I would post. I not posting for a record so a twenty buck play is just as good to list. Just trying to emphasis that amounts = my rating for a play

GL Dexter, Good to hear from U

You ripen like a fine wine my friend.....just a great call on Bama. I would like a subset report on just your Bama plays this year, must be incredible.....

I don't know jackshit about college football but having tailed you today I have won on this crazy sport in the 10 years I started gambling lol
A big thanks!!!

PS my neighbor has a bloodhound awesome dog!

You ripen like a fine wine my friend.....just a great call on Bama. I would like a subset report on just your Bama plays this year, must be incredible.....

we have to do that by email Tim...to damn much to talk about on line Thanks buddy

And our Terps looks pretty dam good...surprise at the # of pts. I wish they could have pulled it out.

I don't know jackshit about college football but having tailed you today I have won on this crazy sport in the 10 years I started gambling lol
A big thanks!!!

PS my neighbor has a bloodhound awesome dog!

Good to hear u did well TorontoMike. By next season I expect u to be posting the winners so I can tail.

Continud GL

1st forty yrs of my life all I had was GermanShepards....and then I was introduced to Bloodhound. They truly are an awesome animal...but they dont know they are a dog LOL

Bout to bust nd wanted to get your thoughts.

Hunt....I capped the game @ ND -6. I'll stay with that # and @ the present -4, I see no reason not to make it a medium play....I'm just not a ND fan and have trouble rooting for them since before the Parsegen days. Defensively, these teams are miles apart. The Irish have held six opponents without an offensive touchdown. On the season, they have allowed only 3 TD passes with 14 interceptions. Now, if they can only score a few TD's...

GL Hunt

we have to do that by email Tim...to damn much to talk about on line Thanks buddy

And our Terps looks pretty dam good...surprise at the # of pts. I wish they could have pulled it out.
I wanted their kids to get a win today and they were holding 35-21 but I knew the defense wouldn't hold up. 2H over easiest play of the day after watching the 1H. Carolina defense is fucking awful. I hope those powder blue fucks get in a bowl and I can bet against them. They fucking blow.... Oh and you know I am teasing you about Bama but truthfully you are up huge on them for the year, I know that lol....

blood real good week my brother nice hit's keep it up my bro to the bank

Thanks guys
lost one nickle play but most went the way planed

havent added up the damage yet but non posted parlays hurt the man bad and these hurt a bit also

Ohio State* -3 -120 vs Michigan 240/200 win

Vanderbilt* -10 -130 vs Wake Forest 260/200 win

Connecticut* +10½ -110 vs Louisville 220/200 win
Connecticut* +375 ML vs Louisville 20/75 win

Georgia* -13 -130 vs Georgia Tech 520/400 win

North Carolina* -24 -120 vs Maryland 60/50 loss

Virginia* +10 -110 vs Virginia Tech 55/50 win

Michigan State* -7 -145 vs Minnesota U 145/100 win
Michigan State* -8½ -110 vs Minnesota U 110/100 win

Duke* +7 -125 vs Miami Florida 12.5 littleones to win 10 ...push

Illinois* +21 -150 vs Northwestern 30/20 loss

Alabama* -31 -110 vs Auburn 1100/1000 win
Alabama* -20 -110 vs Auburn for 1st Half 1100/1000 win

Clemson* -3 -125 vs South Carolina 625/500 loss
Clemson* -2 -110 vs South Carolina for 1st Half 550/500 win

Villanova* -3 -125 vs Stony Brook 125/100 loss

Texas San Antonio* +1.5 vs Texas State 110/100 win
Texas State/Texas San Antonio* Over 54 -110 110/100 win

UAB 2nd Half +7½ -110 110/100 win

Baylor* -3 -110 vs Texas Tech 110/100 win

Florida/Florida State* Under 45 -120 loss

Penn State 1st Quarter -115 230/200 loss
Penn State* -1 -130 260/200... win

Rutgers* +3 -130 vs Pittsburgh U.... 220/200 loss

Purdue* -3 -140 vs Indiana...140/100 win

NC State* -13 -130 vs Boston College 260/200 win

Mississippi* -1 -110 vs Mississippi State 110/100 win

Fresno State* -16 -120 vs Air Force 480/400 win

UCLA* +4 -130 vs Stanford 130/100 loss

Oklahoma* -6 -118 vs Oklahoma State 118/100 loss

Texas A&M* -20 -120 vs Missouri 240/200 win

Oregon* -9 -117 vs Oregon State 117/100 win

SMU* +7 -150 vs Tulsa 150/100 win

San Jose State* -3 -130 vs Louisiana Tech 130/100 ??

New Mexico* +4 -120 vs Colorado State 120/100 push

Western Kentucky* -10 -130 vs North Texas 260/200 loss

Middle Tennessee State* -3 -105 vs Troy 105/100 push

Bloodhound: Truly truly amazing cfb weekend you had.....words cannot describe it, but you should try. You mentioned that maybe we can do a thread before next season. Well, i for one ( and I suspect eveyone on here ) would take a thread you wrote about your handicapping techniques, print it out, laminate it and keep it for life. Hell, better yet write a book and sell it. I will porchase the 1st copy.

It was a great weekend and thanks to you, and just a tad of my own picks (Rice & Florida 2H and deciding I cud not take Clemson are a few) I had best weekend by far this year. So, just add my name to the list of many who are thankful and appreciative that you post. So, hats off to you!

P.S. from your posts it appears you travel the country seeing the sights and what our country has to offer? That has been/is my life's goal which I hope to fulfill starting in abt 5 years. Told the lady I will soon marry that if she's not "in" than she should not proceed to marry me. So, maybe I can see you on the road some day. In that regard, are there any books, websites that you can recemmend that we need to read on how to get prepared, selections on motor coaches etc???

Thanks again

Back