Saturday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday kind of sucked 2-3 lost 1450. Still up 5007 for the week. So that's not bad. Gonna bust up the bookie today anyway. With a right left right left your toothless, and the bookie say god damn Tuck's ruthless. I was thinking about quitting work again when I got up today, ha, would need to be rolling for quite a while longer to do that. I mean I could just quit and bolt to Vegas and not work again like I did way back in my mid 20's, but quitting a decent paying job may be kind of stupid. What if I'm out there a year or so not working and then bust. Then I'm applying for jobs, and they see I wasn't doing anything for a year. They would be like so what were you doing all this time here? I was out gambling on sports in Vegas, lol, no would have to make up an excuse. Not sure what I would come up with however, suppose I could think of something. Well no need to think about it now, not happening at the moment. Onto the picks.

Cubs at Brewers -1, -120, risking 1200 to win 1000

This is kind of just about how hot the Brewers are, and how they lay beatings on the Cubs in Milwaukee always. Cubs are an outstanding 5-23 the last 28 meetings there, ouch, ha. So I figure worst case scenario it is probably a push, and I get my money back. Estrada has been really good against the Cubs as well, so doubt the weak Cubs sticks will suddenly pound him outta nowhere. Wood is pretty decent for sure, but he has a big problem here. Braun has ripped him in the past, uh oh. Braun is red hot right now, can't get him out, so that spells trouble for Wood. The Cubs pen may come in and get knocked around too, that wouldn't be a big surprise if that happened.

Gonna add some more. I didn't really like Pads at Nats, or Pirates at Cards. Nothing stood out on those. I really like Cashner and don't like Roark, but backing those Pads weak sticks on the road I'm not interested.

Thanks steed. Hope I get back on track today. Think I'm gonna. That 1st pick is nice, Cubs on the road at a place they suck at. Well guess they suck at a lot of places on the road. Brewers though are playing better now, than in those past meetings.

Added another one, Arroyo is going so that is automatic

Philly -1, -104 at Zona, risking 1040 to win 1000

Arroyo is just flat out terrible at the moment. They say it may be because of his back injury earlier in the spring I guess. His fastball is only about 86 mph right now, so don't know when, or if, that will come back up for him, but until it does better bet against him. Or I guess take the overs, if the other pitcher is a turd as well. Lee is always a solid option, so going with him. Not gonna lay the -132 though or whatever it was maybe -131 don't remember. Kind of doubt covering the -1 will be a problem with the way Arroyo is pitching now. Man he blows, even the Cubs sorry ass lit him up last time out.

Guess I better skip ahead to those noon games, well that's here anyway at noon. Those Miami at Mets, and Reds at Braves games took a while. Decided nothing good there. Those we real ball scratchers.

Gonna have to watch this Vidal Nuno guy. Not too familiar with him. Guess will check it out see what is stuff looks like.

Adding another

Angels +104 at Yanks, risking 961.54 to win 1000

Watched a little of Nuno, and I don't know he looks decent I guess, not great, about 89 is all on the heater. Think Santiago is better, well they are kind of alike in a lot of ways, but Santiago can hit 93 mph on his heater. Nuno can't fire one like that. Plus the Angels have better sticks. Pujols is out of his mind right now, damn good luck getting him out Nuno. Will take the better pitcher, and better sticks on the road for a small plus price. Sounds good.

Love Philly, hope it's not a sucker bet. I'm in the "Arroyo's never been good" camp. Good luck, tuck.

Yeah tip, seems good to me. Doubt it is a sucker bet, there with Arroyo and how he is throwing it. Arroyo is decent at least sometimes, when he's right, but not throwing fucking 86. He needs to be able to hump it up there faster than that.

Added another, an over. Seems my overs have struggled sometimes, don't know why. Guess I hit my last one the other day with Baltimore at Tampa.

Boston at Toronto over 9, -105, risking 1050 to win 1000

Both teams bats are pretty hot right now, especially Boston they are raking lately. Well and Boston just got back 2 big pieces Victorino and Middlebrooks which will help em. Guess Victorino isn't doing anything so far. Middlebrooks had a big game last night. Anyway both pitchers are scuffling pretty badly to start the year. Saw where Morrow is terrible against the Red Sox in his career. Also some eye popping numbers on him vs Big Papi and Pedroia, man they just crush him. Pierzynski, and Sizemore have knocked him around too. Did see Buchholz has good numbers vs Toronto, but not sure that matters with how he looks right now. The manager Farrell said Buchholz's stuff was a little bit flat last time, that may be an understatement, lol, more like he was a disaster out there.

Gonna lay off Detroit at Twins I guess. Wanna bet against Hughes since he blows, but Sanchez has been sucking kind of. Detroit is really hitting lately too, damn I wanna go for it. Yeah what the hell, I just added it.

Detroit -.5 for the 1st 5 innings, -110 at Twins, risking 1100 to win 1000

Just betting against Hughes he sucks ass. Plus Detroit is starting to get the bats going lately. Hope Sanchez can do a decent job, he hasn't been great so far. Seemed to do better last time out. Guess if he gives up 2 or less in the 1st 5 innings that would be good enough. Figure Hughes will at least give up 3 or more. Well against any good lineup he is gonna struggle pretty much always.

This really blows that the Angels game isn't on tv. What the hell, usually every game is on the extra innings package.

Both games looking good early, lol, already fired up ha. 1-0 Angels, and the Jays are clubbing Buchholz. Jays 3-0, now we need the Bosox to join in the clubbing.

Shit, Santiago had a rough inning down 3-1. Maybe the wheels are falling off the wagon for me now in baseball.

Pierzynski and Middlebrooks. Boom, boom, back 2 back jacks. Even a granny for AJ, woooo. Bosox up 6-3. Think that's a winner. Just need one more run.

Yeah Angels are gonna do it Play. It's my day today baby.

Detroit with an early salvo, woo up 2-0 in the 1st. Oh man Tuck is back baby. Rolling ass.

Damn it I want a late afternoon game, but I don't like either of those. There isn't anything good to take on those games. I sort of think SF wins again, but I'll be damned if I'm taking Lincecum, fuck that ha.

Fuck, Sanchez got hurt for Detroit. Now who the hell knows who is coming in. Man, he was mowing em down. I had the win there probably for sure the way he was going. Tough break.

Twins bettors caught a lucky break there. Fuckin man I never get a break like that when I'm sure to lose. Well they were sure to lose the 5 innings the Twins.

Ortega, this is gonna be tough unless the Tigers add on more runs.

Good thing the Twins swung at that crap by Ortega. He threw about 2 strikes maybe in 20 pitches, lol. If the Twins just would have stood there they would still be up and a run in, with nobody out.

Way to go you piece of shit Ortega. Guess I'm 1-2 on the day. Just cuz Sanchez got hurt and they brought in that bum to screw me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, fuck off Ortega you owe me 1100 bucks bitch ass.

Adding another one. That Detroit loss was tough to take, the ole 3rd inning injury and bring the crappiest pitcher in your pen. Oh fuckin well, that's the breaks of the game. Sometimes an injury screws you. In baseball it's the pitcher injury that kills you, in football it's the qb. You lose either of those your fucked, usually.

Tampa at Chi Sox -105, risking 1050 to win 1000

Danks is hot so far, so going with him. Not that I think Danks is great or anything. The White Sox offense is hot as well, leading the league in runs. The pitcher for Tampa I don't think is very good figure he will get knocked around. Well when he started in the minor leagues he wasn't all that great, in Triple A when he has been a starter he has just been average at best. One year in Triple A went terrible for him, had over a 5 ERA. Doubt he has what it takes to be a starter in the majors. His 1st two starts one real bad one at the Reds, and one decent one at home. Think this will probably go like that Reds start. Wasn't too sure whether to take the 1st 5 innings on this.

Sometimes you gotta bet a bum that is hot, with a hot team at home. Danks did used to be pretty good back a while, not a bum like lately, and he isn't that old yet only 29, so who knows. Could have a decent year I suppose. Guess probably not. Tonight though he just needs to not be terrible, and that should be good enough.

It took a good hour before I could look at any more games after that Detroit debacle, ouch, still trying to get the dick outta my ass on that one. That was a 12 incher, right in the brown.

Guess that's it for tonight. 3 games, Brewers -1, Phils -1, and Chi Sox. Got to win em all to get ahead for the day. Shouldn't have to, if Sanchez wouldn't have got hurt. I will be bitching about that all night. Well the worst part about was that he was mowing em down easy to. They didn't even hit anything solidly in the 1st three innings. Pretty sure that was a win if he would have stayed in the game. Twins weren't getting 2 runs, in the 4th and 5th, ha, no fucking way. Maybe 1 if they got lucky. Sanchez was on his game today.

People are betting the shit outta Houston. No thanks, I am not gonna try and pick when they win a game. Although Keuchel is hot right now, so guess I see why they are, and Straily has been suckin early.

Against a good team like Oakland there isn't a time I will bet Houston at only +125, now watch I'm saying all this doggin on em and they will win. I'm not bettin that game either way, so guess don't care what happens.

Back