saturday discussion thread

Keep em coming, I'm watching everything but baseball today lol

another horrific error by o's to gift pads another run. i almost feel bad for kremer, he pitching much better today but defense has gifted pads 3 of 4 runs

Reactions: KJ
i really think balty youth just not used to struggling, they struggling at plate which has them expanding zone and it boiling over into the field now.

another horrific error by o's to gift pads another run. i almost feel bad for kremer, he pitching much better today but defense has gifted pads 3 of 4 runs
Just lost my SGA o21.5 pts prop by .5. MF had 8 pts in the 1st qtr and couldn't cash 21.5

speaking of horrific the rangers lineup has been pretty gross outside of the top few guys. making life so easy for gausman. i havnt been as big a believer in rangers making a run in 2nd half as some, i get it they the WS champs and should be getting stud pitchers back or rounding into form in scherzer case but the bottom 3 or 4 in order just not performing at all. last year this lineup was deep.

i didn't even realize the men's hoops team was playing today. did they cover? i was tempted to take the points.

Greek Freak committed bad foul on Jamal Murray down 3 with 15 seconds left to seal it for Canucks

i was telling wife when i saw canada bout to play hoops they don't have any players, guess i was wrong. lol

And so is RJ Barrett, Luguenz Dort, Nembhard....they're pretty loaded

dang, i feel stupid not paying attention now! i saw very start and freak out there for greece but wasn't paying very close attention obviously.

can't believe king got ahead of guys that inning and no k. he has at least 2 punch outs coming back from a 3-0 count but he gets ahead 1-2 and can't finish guy off.

king fans 2 in 5th and cruise past the 5.5 total, i'll never understand why it was that short or even crazier after i hit it -110 some assholss hit under til it got to +110!! ended up closing -120 so someone else figured out that line was silly, that was seriously one the softer k props i've seen in a minute! lost the rangers losing again to a garbage jays team but gonna go 3 for 3 in this game, both props already in and pads on their way even tho the offense has did very little, o's d has gifted the runs.

damn, screwed up not playing rays ff over vs another lefty, that offense so much better facing lhp.

score doesn't reflect it but o's should be thrilled the way kremer looked today, by far his best start since coming off the IL, we super lucky to have any runs, he was that good, balry d was just that bad! i'll def be looking to back kremer k's his next start, should still be little low and if he pitches like this he will hit, punching out 7 vs pads isn't a easy feat, they don't swing and miss a lot.

only 2 balls have left infield against king all day. wtf were yankees doing letting this cat waste away in pen? he been freaking fantastic this year.

so canada has a ok team at least with murray and sga, they have any nba bigs?
Yeah, a couple

Nickeil Alexander-Walker (Toronto, Ont.)
RJ Barrett (Mississauga, Ont.)
Khem Birch (Montreal, Que.)
Dillon Brooks (Mississauga, Ont.)
Luguentz Dort (Montreal, Que.)
Melvin Ejim (Toronto, Ont.)
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Hamilton, Ont.)
Trey Lyles (Saskatoon, Sask.)
Jamal Murray (Kitchener, Ont.)
Andrew Nembhard (Aurora, Ont.)
Kelly Olynyk (Kamloops, B.C.)
Dwight Powell (Toronto, Ont.)

Yeah, a couple

Nickeil Alexander-Walker (Toronto, Ont.)
RJ Barrett (Mississauga, Ont.)
Khem Birch (Montreal, Que.)
Dillon Brooks (Mississauga, Ont.)
Luguentz Dort (Montreal, Que.)
Melvin Ejim (Toronto, Ont.)
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Hamilton, Ont.)
Trey Lyles (Saskatoon, Sask.)
Jamal Murray (Kitchener, Ont.)
Andrew Nembhard (Aurora, Ont.)
Kelly Olynyk (Kamloops, B.C.)
Dwight Powell (Toronto, Ont.)

had no idea. i remember several years ago some canadian was 1st pick and a total bust, other than that didn't know bout sga and murray or any the others, thought they all played hockey, lol. that's a pretty good squad.

had no idea. i remember several years ago some canadian was 1st pick and a total bust, other than that didn't know bout sga and murray or any the others, thought they all played hockey, lol. that's a pretty good squad.
Yeah Wiggins just never did anything, got drafted into a pretty bad situation anyway when Minny was dreadful

Yeah Wiggins just never did anything, got drafted into a pretty bad situation anyway when Minny was dreadful

there was another worse than him. he was a big. never heard of him and got taken by cavs i think

Lol Anthony Bennett was they year before Wiggins

lol. yep that the one. when they took him i was like "who the fuck is this, and he from canada you know he can't play!" lol. havnt heard from him sense, im assuming he not even in league?

i dunno if they play the cards game or not? depends if they wanna get wet, radar don't look bad but it been kinda raining then stopping, then kinda raining some more with shower thrown in from time to time, think it supposed to be like that all evening here.

lol. yep that the one. when they took him i was like "who the fuck is this, and he from canada you know he can't play!" lol. havnt heard from him sense, im assuming he not even in league?
Just read up and found that he's currently a free agent after playing in Taiwan and Korea the last couple seasons. Everyone ends up releasing him lol

so the ff under comes in and trumps that fuck ass 1st inning where 1 pitch fucked it off. i'm glad some ppl making money at it,and maybe i could but not like my ff pays are broken, think i should prob stick more with those, after 1 loss, lol. the juice just a pain, i got it early beat close by lot but still had to pay -130.

Looks intriguing, never been much of a prop/one inning guy. Feels like being at a roulette table and losing it right away on black (1 inning). HA! This old dog doesnt like learning too many new tricks so i stick with sides and totals mostly.

I'm big on Tigers (and over) again and Padres even with the line moves. Also-Astros, braves, angels, Toronto and Over, Seattle, Cubs, Phils and reds.
Overs in Toronto, Milwaukee and KC look real good today with some favorable umps again. Tigers over as well even with the pitching and low total (Mulchinski tends to favor hitters and road teams but think Skubal gets it done with the over).

Another monster day, thanks tigers, padres, hit 8-0 on my top plays so far, 15-2 on all plays (So far) and 4 of my umpire overs. Now Angels later and Dbacks would cap off an awesome day....and red sux against my yankees to finish another parlay.

Another monster day, thanks tigers, padres, hit 8-0 on my top plays so far, 15-2 on all plays (So far) and 4 of my umpire overs. Now Angels later and Dbacks would cap off an awesome day....and red sux against my yankees to finish another parlay.
Nice job on another "monster day". I cashed one but I am humble about it.

Back