Saturday August 17th MLB Discussion Presented by BetOnline

It seems to me that the Astros for Multiple reasons are going to be ineffectual in this series. Yesterday the team went 13 innings and scored 2 runs against second tier pitching. A 1-5 recent is not something to build on. No real idea of what to do sometimes a combination of sheer fatique I think 33 games without 2 days off and a steady diet of mistakes and things going wrong speaks for itself. I hope I am wrong.

Then again. Bassitt With Conroy the ump 5 innings 10.80 ERA
Conroy seems to favor the Astros looking at his history

As a victim of a fairly amazing Tampa loss yesterday
The ump is Bellino
Zimmerman 15.2 innings ERA 7.47 I actually they will hit him

Yanks over valued imo but Plesac advanced metrics shaky....maybe Cleve tt over and game over as Paxton hasn't been good and Plesac not as good as his generic numbers....

Interesting pattern in Texas. Maybe that's too strong but when Jurado gets smashed 3 times recently he has come back and won away. He is pitching on 4 days rest 3 and 2 mid 7 ERA. Not sure that will repeat but I am sure his opponent has been stinking it up and I am thinking about a dog play here. Thinking is all so far

Tampa seems dead. Its a strange world
Partial reasoning is very simple Folty on 5 3 examples this season 10.45 it is limited to this season but how much do I need

Sorry. Away from my laptop. I liked over and Boston TT over. Parlayed the side but Erod has exceeded his lifetime amount in innings and showing signs of the grind so notcteal confident in the side but like over.

The good news is no more bets just 2 losers. I am taking 3 days to get myself straight.
{

Back