Happy 4th -- Thursday Discussion Thread

Looks like Montas will fall short of that K prop. 93 pitches through 5. Hoping they keep him in for 1 more inning to get last one

maybe just playing the o's the way to go? think they been dead wrong with the lines all series and even this one while higher i don't think it accurately represents o's with the better pitcher and vastly better offense. miller throws lot of 4 seamers too and lot of o's smash those! kinda why they one the best teams to me cause they have dudes who smash spin also! this game id say gunner, crowder, ohearn all solid prop guys. westburg also way he hits heat but rather roll with the lefties as miller much better vs right side.
I like Burnes in this one.

these dirty mfers won't give yordan a chance. bassitt leaves and this next assholes doesn't bother walking him just goes ahead and beans him. unreal, 2 walks, hit by pitch, and the 1 out was thanks to ump calling 2 super high strikes!! stuck on the 1 run and not getting a chance for a knock, feel like his only chance to come up with bases loaded! they walked him w runners on 1st and 2nd the 1st damn time. they scared to death!

It's noon. Pretend like you just woke up and where are you starting other than women wearing stars and stripes at every pool around here since it's 110 today

didn't get back in time to post o's bets, think it was pretty clear but my bad.

how did they not score in 1st? i saw on phone henderson and 2nd hitter got on to start game but then only 1 man was on and nobody came in.

also played royals tonight, i honestly think they should be favs so i was happy to take plus money! both pitchers home/road splits set up pretty well in kc which a added bonus.

Gunnar is such a beast, when we talk bout best hitters in league he might not be best but he super young and he def on a short list!

i tried to talk myself into san fran, had a real debate with myself in the gas station parking lot in illinios, ppl were prob looking like "who this mfer talking to and why he so worked up!" lol. in the end i decided to pass and add little more to kc!

i see fucking king came up 1 k short, he was looking good when i left house too!! mfer, i was seriously between him and pivetta, obviously i choose wrong, for awhile thought they both were gonna cash but guess king went to shit after the 5th.

Dude rakes...gamer ..crushes off speed, has a cannon for an arm..humble.big fan!!
Thing is with his speed he is thinking triple out the box mariners had to have relay perfect...but man dude leaves all out on the diamond..love to see it

So,

A game ending in 7 innings make a TT over a "no action"

I understand that with an under but damn. I just haven't gotten into this situation since the changes in MLB.

So,

I understand that with an under but damn. I just haven't gotten into this situation since the changes in MLB.
Draftkings was good forgot to cashout a moneyline bet but they have a over 4.5 innings moneyline rule also cashed over 4.5 tt when they hit 5 runs early they paid immediately ..lucky i guess

Draftkings was good forgot to cashout a moneyline bet but they have a over 4.5 innings moneyline rule also cashed over 4.5 tt when they hit 5 runs early they paid immediately ..lucky i guess
Very nice.

I understand it's usually house rules I just haven't had it happen to me since the 7 innings rule.

Oh well. I should have played F5 over instead with rain threat.

Great cap of the game, bad cap of the situation.

Dude rakes...gamer ..crushes off speed, has a cannon for an arm..humble.big fan!!

baldy has good mix of guys who hit heat or spin but yea gunner crushes both! i've seen him launch 1st pitch fastballs out and sit back and smoke anything w spin left out over plate, and he only 23!

So,

I get so confused because DK pays the second a total goes over, guessing that's one of those things that's book to book

Back