sat

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Yo, been a lame poster this year so far, Thats probably good news for many. I like the card today. First deep card of the year for me.

Iowa State +3.5, 6U win
Iowa State ML +150, 2U win

Not sure exact unit split on this yet, but it will be a big play. Missed the good early numbers but think it will shift a bit my way throughout the day.

Va tech -2.5, -115; 4U WIN
Fla Int -3; 4U LOSS
USC -3. -120; 4U WIN
CMich -2.5; 4U WIN
Florida -2.5; 4U -115 (added 2 units at pk, -110; TU now) WIN
Tx/ISU over 49, 4 units loss

significant leans, both big dogs:

Scary
Minn

Last edited:
Iowa state dropped off 4 and steady at 3.5 now.. Still waiting... I will play this and might not be available to get back in here to post it.. will lock in 4 and hoping 160-65 on ML, if either pops.. OK with current numbers if they don't.. Have pretty good read on this game if anyone has questions... Sturdy angle in play

GL Dub

would actually like your thoughts on TX.

Tx playing well since OU game.

Texas on the road so far this year has scored 10 points and given up 88.. so there is that.

ISU at home is salty all around.. Their schedule is brutal and will continue to be so going forward

Undefeated Iowa is real deal especially on defense and ISU was better team in that matchup, tho they lost a squeaker. Next several games were vs elite.. give them a pass.

Now you got ISU at home with Paul Rhodes job on the line and plenty of talent at home vs sketchy Texas squad? ya,

Fat boy mangino out.. Thank you> OC that no one has heard of, Todd Sturdy, has been the one all the players have wanted all along. .. This has been coming.. Check his record at previous OC stops especially Eastern wash.
Then, no one is paying attention to this move:

ISU added former WSU and Eastern wash head coach Paul Wulff, as unpaid assistant, to staff mid week.. Wulff and Sturdy have long history and offensively , mostly very good..

You will see totally different offense tonight from ISU and Sturdy quickly benched Richardson and inserted his QB of preference.

Basically -- all the coaches I mention above lose their job if they blow. they will not.

Summary-- equal talent (ish), at home, desperation, Sturdy...

Gotta look deep to get an edge brother.. This is one IMO.. GL

By Bobby La GesseSports Editorrlagesse@amestrib.comFormer Washington State head coach Paul Wulff is joining the Iowa State football program as a volunteer coach, an ISU spokesman confirmed to the Ames Tribune.Wulff is expected to be on the sidelines when the Cyclones face Texas on Saturday (6 p.m., FS1). Offensive coordinator Mark Mangino was removed as offensive coordinator on Monday over differences between himself and head coach Paul Rhoads over the direction of the offense.Wulff, who was also the Eastern Washington head coach, previously worked with ISU interim offensive coordinator Todd Sturdy. Sturdy served as the offensive coordinator for Wulff at Washington State and Eastern Washington.Wulff’s career record is 62-80 over 12 seasons. He worked his way up the Eastern Washington staff from a volunteer assistant in 1993 to become the head coach in 2000. He was 53-40, including three playoff appearances, in seven seasons. He was 9-40 in four seasons with Washington State.He worked with the San Francisco 49ers in 2013 and 2013 and was the offensive coordinator at South Florida in 2014.

What's with that nonsense in the first sentence of your first post? No one would ever publicly state that this board is better off with you not around. You've put money in my pocket for years.

By Bobby La GesseSports Editorrlagesse@amestrib.comFormer Washington State head coach Paul Wulff is joining the Iowa State football program as a volunteer coach, an ISU spokesman confirmed to the Ames Tribune.Wulff is expected to be on the sidelines when the Cyclones face Texas on Saturday (6 p.m., FS1). Offensive coordinator Mark Mangino was removed as offensive coordinator on Monday over differences between himself and head coach Paul Rhoads over the direction of the offense.Wulff, who was also the Eastern Washington head coach, previously worked with ISU interim offensive coordinator Todd Sturdy. Sturdy served as the offensive coordinator for Wulff at Washington State and Eastern Washington.Wulff’s career record is 62-80 over 12 seasons. He worked his way up the Eastern Washington staff from a volunteer assistant in 1993 to become the head coach in 2000. He was 53-40, including three playoff appearances, in seven seasons. He was 9-40 in four seasons with Washington State.He worked with the San Francisco 49ers in 2013 and 2013 and was the offensive coordinator at South Florida in 2014.

I don't like hearing this as an ISU backer. GL on the action buddy. Hope to see you around in the NFL forum with some plays tomorrow. Like what your male sheep are putting together...

I don't like hearing this as an ISU backer. GL on the action buddy. Hope to see you around in the NFL forum with some plays tomorrow. Like what your male sheep are putting together...
???? big part of play for me.. not the addition really, tho I like it, but commitment towards the change in direction.. all in on sturdy approach.. brought in his mentor on unpaid contract.. that's all in for Rhodes.. and players are gonna buy in IMO.. Manngino was holding things back... Popular coach (sturdy), who finally gets to unleash things, and players who buy in... always great situational angles.. this, IMO, one of the best..

gotta play late number--- my wait didn't pay off--- as I got Kit Kats and whoppers to track down now.. Snickers also..

ISU +3.5; 6 units
ISU ML +150; 2 units

unbelievable score of snickers on trick or treat tonight... very unexpected as recent sample suggested snickers regress... just tuned into sturdy nation... oh oh..

6-2--- decent unit haul. First glance, next week, maybe one play. Couple others perhaps. Doubt it will be much.

Back