Sat CFB; incl top unit +2 play

Its florida v. Texas Tech in championship game btw.. calling it now... And I will fucking pound Tech..

I agree with the call on the two nat'l title teams... too bad you will be betting the wrong team. Are you serious or are you still drinking the Calz kool-aid? That Calz bet was easy money.. watched it from Harrahs with beautiful babies dancing on stage behind me (fear not, I gave those girls my full attention once the fight was over). But really, TT over Fla in the NC game?

tee :pillow: chip
(you get the pink pillow)

I agree with the call on the two nat'l title teams... too bad you will be betting the wrong team. Are you serious or are you still drinking the Calz kool-aid? That Calz bet was easy money.. watched it from Harrahs with beautiful babies dancing on stage behind me (fear not, I gave those girls my full attention once the fight was over). But really, TT over Fla in the NC game?

tee :pillow: chip
(you get the pink pillow)

What else do you want TT to do to earn your respect? Florida good, yes, will be a hell of a game but I will be getting points and I'll gladly take them.

sorry I couldn't get you a weather update yesterday. I couldn't figure out how to get the cursor in the posting box on my cell phone.

Kansas really isn't good at all. Huskers should have won by 3 or 4 TD.

I like Tx Tech, tee. I just think Fla is the best team in the nation. I have always liked watching Leach conduct that offensive beast he created in Lubbock.

Back