Sat CFB; incl top unit +2 play

When I saw OU up 28-0 with over 7 minutes to play in 1Q I started laughing
Ya, On a dry field with no wind, I think KU rolls them... No hurry as this game will stay around a pick.. See what weather looks like

i'll try to give you guys a weather update before I leave for the game. that should be about 4 hrs prior to kickoff.

Been stalking KU here too and the total. Just talked to a friend near Lincoln (but not in Lincoln) who said it was pretty windy and cold. Cold does not worry me, but wind with KU pass game does.

Looking for a reason not to play KU.

Been stalking KU here too and the total. Just talked to a friend near Lincoln (but not in Lincoln) who said it was pretty windy and cold. Cold does not worry me, but wind with KU pass game does.

Looking for a reason not to play KU.

Wind is a problem bro... I would take a foot of snow over wind---i.e. they can scoop snow not wind...

I will probably wait right until game time to make the decision so if anyone is close to game site, keep us updated..

Can't believe you aren't on iowa this week.

gl tee

Actually considering a large tease taking PSU down to a pick.. Hate to say it bro but think Iowa could get rolled here.. They are just not dynamic enough at QB yet... Against Illy, Indy, MSU etc. the QB position can be minimized which is what we have seen.. Ferentz is a master of disguising and minimizing a weakness.. Here though they are going to have to score points and if they fall behind early , and I think there is a decent chance of that.. It could get ugly... Iowa defense is for real but they have seen the team speed they will see today yet...

Hope Iowa wins SU and I lose my teaser. That would make me very happy.. (I have a large Iowa 7 win bet that I would love to push, or with a win today possibly win) Don't see it though.. GL today bro:cheers:

Ya, On a dry field with no wind, I think KU rolls them... No hurry as this game will stay around a pick.. See what weather looks like

If anyone has JoeBren's weather scout assigned to Nebraska, pass on the number..

GL today bro. Out in the wildnerness today for wife's grandfather's funeral, so not gonna be able to be adding as the day goes. Big bet on 'Bama for me at 3 and also have New Mexico at -3 (-4.5 now I think). Thinking about Arkansas and I do lean the same way with you on Penn St, as a teaser with them winning SU is almost......shh....guaranteed. :shake:

GL today bro. Out in the wildnerness today for wife's grandfather's funeral, so not gonna be able to be adding as the day goes. Big bet on 'Bama for me at 3 and also have New Mexico at -3 (-4.5 now I think). Thinking about Arkansas and I do lean the same way with you on Penn St, as a teaser with them winning SU is almost......shh....guaranteed. :shake:

sorry to hear about your loss in the family..:shake:

Added Arky to my leans as well as FSU...

If I get a decent weather report from Lincoln-- think I'll pound KU.. They have not won in Lincoln since 1968 and they would love to pound them today.. This is the year to do it imo..GL

Thanks. :shake:

FSU is on my list as well.....better rushing offense, defense, probably a wash at QB, but I like the coaching situation and the home team is 9-1 ATS the last 10 in this series. "Two teams going in opposite directions" is a widely used cliche, but man, Clemson has been such a disappointment and FLA St has some fire in them and have performed well at home the last couple games.

Think you're thinking correctly on KU too. Probably not addin git but GL there. :shake:

T - I realize the game is not on your lean list but any thoughts on the Louisville/Pitt game?

Looks good, Tee.

One that really stuck out to me was OU 1st Q -6.5. Juice is a little steep at
-140, but OU always comes out blazing. Any thoughts?

stalking Minny 2H play.. The 1st half has not been the problem for Michigan... see what they make the number

Memorial Stadium

Temp: 35 (feels like 24)
Wind: 19mph NW (gusts up to 27mph)

weather.com

ya, tracking the map also.. Gusts? And I really can't get a read on direction in relationship to stadium.. That is tough info to get on CFB.. Piece of cake on NFL...

What do you think about G Tech in the second half...Yellow Jackets 11 first downs to UNC's 5. G Tech missed 2 fg's. +.5 in the 2h looks good, no?

Tee played Illinois over 31--

Juice will air it out in 2nd half-- west mich qb is 21 for 28-- west mich receviers already have 100 yards receiving--

LIke this game to go over as Juice always throws late scores in there

got nothing for this round of HT opps.. Though they might make Minny 3, which I would have hit...

They'll eventually make a mistake. being very patient this week.

What do you think about G Tech in the second half...Yellow Jackets 11 first downs to UNC's 5. G Tech missed 2 fg's. +.5 in the 2h looks good, no?

didn't see a second of it so no opinion..GL tho:shake:

Tee played Illinois over 31--

Juice will air it out in 2nd half-- west mich qb is 21 for 28-- west mich receviers already have 100 yards receiving--

LIke this game to go over as Juice always throws late scores in there

Think you are on to something... Unless W Mich gets conservative with late lead..gl:cheers:

You a viking fan? Have them as a huge lean tommorow... J. Allen playing?

doubtful right now as of this morning.

My guess though is he plays. If we would have beat GB the first game of the year, he doesn't.

doubtful . If we would have beat GB the first game of the year, he doesn't.

exactly, love the situation and if I got Allen on the edge all day harassing Rodgers, love it more... Dome should be Nuts and Allen should get huge jumps with GB using silent counts..Fuck, it may be top unit..

Send me a PM if you here anything more on Allen:shake: Thx bro

^^^
will do

FYI its about 60% vikings fans/40% Packers fans when they play at the dome.

Got nothing on Kentucky Streakin.. I can only track about 5 or 6 games at once and that isn't one of them..

Also, I'm off KU/Neb... Just can't play KU with that wind... Watch the first half and see if I can learn anything.

tee, are you betting the Calz-Jones fight?

ya, been looking at it all morning.. Like Calz.. His endurance is going to be a prob for RJ.. He is relentless.. Watched the BHop fight and a few others of his... Not many boxing guys around here but a few good articles over in the boxing forum.. Not sure how I am going to bet it yet, but it will involve Calzone... I get hungry everytime I say his name.:box:

Back