Sat CFB; incl top unit +2 play

Het Tee my local has Bama at -4 1/2 seems the value is gone should I consider going the other way?

i'd get a new local.. 3.5 is available everywhere... But beyond that-- if I am on something top unit it means I see more than a TD difference.. question is-- should you play the money line, -4.5 or buy it to 4... I'd probably play the ML but he is probably gouging you on that to..160 is available everywhere.. see what he has.

I'd also make sure he isn't profiling you bro. Locals are notorious for that.. If you show a pattern, they'll take advantaage of it.. Ie chalk player, dog player etc.. Check lines he gives your buddy's with what you are getting etc... Long winded answer.. gl dog

Thanks Tee,
I was thinking on the same lines. I'm currnetly putting them through a buddy whom bets mostly favorites. I wait for him to give me a bad line on a good dog and then I'll slap him good. BOL today

What u got for Iowa? I watched it Penn state ran about 45 plays to about 13 for Iowa-

Penn state marched it every drive except for first drive and did not punt--

Stanzy cannot throw I think, penn state stops the run--

penn is running great and play action is working-

Looks like penn state can take this game here, other than iowas quick 7 they were outplayed horribkly

Took some Bama -3.5 for +250 ingame right before the INT return. HUGE value for me. I think Bama wins this still, lots of mistakes including 4 fumbles and an INT and still tied.

Took some Bama -3.5 for +250 ingame right before the INT return. HUGE value for me. I think Bama wins this still, lots of mistakes including 4 fumbles and an INT and still tied.

agree, looking to get me some more at HT

I did the exact same thing at a little smaller number. Only thing that worries me is how invested I am in this game - will make or break my month - not great money management (unless it hits of course):moose:

I did the exact same thing at a little smaller number. Only thing that worries me is how invested I am in this game - will make or break my month - not great money management (unless it hits of course):moose:

even if it hits bro, bad money mgmnt... percent of bankroll --if you don't stay within it --you will eventually get burnt... although i THINK YOU WILL BE FINE HERE:smiley_acbe::shake:

You a viking fan? Have them as a huge lean tommorow... J. Allen playing?

:smiley_acbe: BEEN A VIKING FAN FOREVER T-DUB....J-ALLENS SHOULDER IS PRETTY BAD! I HIGHLY DOUBT HE PLAYS TOMORROW...IM STILL LIKING THE VIKES AS OUR OFFENSE IS DEFINITELY COMIN TOGETHER!

even if it hits bro, bad money mgmnt... percent of bankroll --if you don't stay within it --you will eventually get burnt... although i THINK YOU WILL BE FINE HERE:smiley_acbe::shake:

I know...I know.

Well, now I am i going to get even more at half is the question.

Bama -3

No running success in the first worries me, but they played pretty bad actually to be tied.

Bama backers have an easy way out of their bet if you choose...

Sticking with it here... Like everything thus far.. Lee is fucking rattled:smiley_acbe:

no adds... just sticking with my 8 units at -2.5:36_19_2:

Make room for me I am on the BAMA train-- Tee I am driving this bus now, I just threw the driver out of the bus and we are giong to drive this bus Sammy Style, all over the sidewalks

FSU looked strong in the 2nd quarter (minus the pick in their own endzone)...you like them to turn it on in the 2nd half

Well done Tee...thought we had that one 3 or 4 times before that final qb sneak. Keep it up bud:tiphat:

Tee - I am about to get so shitfaced!!

That ended up being the biggest wager of my 10 years of doing this.

Great hit my man....now maybe a little Ok lite ml

me too; see a lot of games I like

Rams
Minny
Titans
Iggles

2nd and 3rd one for sure.. Check status of J Allen. If he is a go that one is top unit, less so without him..:smiley_acbe: Revenge angle and a defense that will absolutely confuse Rodgers and his bad shoulder:cheers:

switching to Red Bull (perhaps a splash of grey goose).. This RJJ / calz fight is going to be on late..

calz averages 68 punches per round in last several fights against top competition.. Are you fucking kidding me? That is sick.. The guy is an endurance machine.. At 40, do you think RJJ is capable of catching him early? Small chance and don't even think he tries.. If this goes past 6 or 7 Calz is in very good shape..:smiley_acbe:

Its florida v. Texas Tech in championship game btw.. calling it now... And I will fucking pound Tech..

Bro here is the deal, do you recommend playing the Moneyline-- or a PROP--

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>BOXING PROPS - Nov 08 </TD></TR><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>J CALZAGHE VS R JONES JR EXACT OUTCOME HBO PPV - LT HEAVYWEIGHT - 12 RDS </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>11201</TD><TD class=teamCell>J CALZAGHE BY KO,TKO,DQ</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804798_12014_11201_0_255_PROP name=game>+255</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>11202</TD><TD class=teamCell>J CALZAGHE BY DECISION</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804799_12014_11202_0_-110_PROP name=game>-110</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>11203</TD><TD class=teamCell>R JONES JR BY KO,TKO,DQ</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804800_12014_11203_0_700_PROP name=game>+700</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>11204</TD><TD class=teamCell>R JONES JR BY DECISION</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804801_12014_11204_0_330_PROP name=game>+330</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>11205</TD><TD class=teamCell>JC-RJ DRAW</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804802_12014_11205_0_2000_PROP name=game>+2000</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bro here is the deal, do you recommend playing the Moneyline-- or a PROP--

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>BOXING PROPS - Nov 08 </TD></TR><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>J CALZAGHE VS R JONES JR EXACT OUTCOME HBO PPV - LT HEAVYWEIGHT - 12 RDS </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>11201</TD><TD class=teamCell>J CALZAGHE BY KO,TKO,DQ</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804798_12014_11201_0_255_PROP name=game>+255</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>11202</TD><TD class=teamCell>J CALZAGHE BY DECISION</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804799_12014_11202_0_-110_PROP name=game>-110</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>11203</TD><TD class=teamCell>R JONES JR BY KO,TKO,DQ</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804800_12014_11203_0_700_PROP name=game>+700</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD class=rotCell>11204</TD><TD class=teamCell>R JONES JR BY DECISION</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804801_12014_11204_0_330_PROP name=game>+330</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:45 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE class=noTopPadding cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=rotCell>11205</TD><TD class=teamCell>JC-RJ DRAW</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL class=""><INPUT class=chkbox type=checkbox value=804802_12014_11205_0_2000_PROP name=game>+2000</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am playing the ML.. Considered the KO prop but keeping it simple... If Johan Santana was pitching in an afternoon game vs McNeese St Univ B squad on a back field in spring training and the ML was -220, what would you play?

nice day.. up 6 units minus some juice:smiley_acbe:... almost got a backdoor cover by Vandy to make it better... Take it..:hammer::hammer:

I am playing the ML.. Considered the KO prop but keeping it simple... If Johan Santana was pitching in an afternoon game vs McNeese St Univ B squad on a back field in spring training and the ML was -220, what would you play?

I would be all over Mcneese state over Santana--

Lol I played the KO prop and Kalgoze small also

calz averages 68 punches per round in last several fights against top competition.. Are you fucking kidding me? That is sick.. The guy is an endurance machine.. At 40, do you think RJJ is capable of catching him early? Small chance and don't even think he tries.. If this goes past 6 or 7 Calz is in very good shape..:smiley_acbe:

:hammer::hammer:---- really, about as easy as they come..:smiley_acbe:

Back