Saratoga Race Course Week #4 Discussion......

No racing on Tuesdays but I'll be sure to give a Wednesday opinion or two, hopefully they are good opinions

Parents are going Tuesday and Wednesday, is there any pointers to give them or an good opportunity, not even sure what's going on, but dad got free tickets and is sitting right near Bill Parcell..thanks fellas
as far as non betting info , I strongly advise you tell them to go to AM workouts. ..even though I'm a gambler nothing beats AM works as a fan, such a great experience and environment, so relaxing. ...because of timing they likely will see Alabama and Travers horses at least galloping. Gates open at 7 AM ET , you can also cross the street and go watch workouts at the Oklahoma Training Track, tell them check out Whitney (Marylou) Viewing Stand.

Last edited:
I appreciate that, the thing about multi race wagers is you can play them for a reasonable price. As you know you have to identify the vulnerable favorites, and the strong ones. Today I clearly thought the 2 years on the race is where it was wide open 12-1. Anytime 2 year olds are running, I either single the money and hope it is right, or go deep n beat it. Multi race wagers are all about figuring out the strongest fav and keying it then going deep in others. For the pick 4 and pick 5 to pay what they did today was insane. 2-5, 2-1, 4-1, 9-1, and 2-1. That is 3 favorites right there and it paid $1500.... These are must plays at the track.

Anyone have Wednesday's form? I apologize for asking so often however I just moved to a new house, no internet yet and it is blocked at work.

If you are still looking for Wednesday's form

Back