Saratoga Race Course Week #3 discussion.......

Anyone around? I like the 7 in the 4th but don't know if there will be enough pace in the race

7 horse field, 2 & 3 should go, 7 should be sitting right behind them along with the 4 & 5. I don't see a major pace, should be average.

Looks like the rail is pretty good today as well. Race 7, hoping the 7 can get clear and get to that rail. On paper his last was about 6 lengths better than anyone in the field.

Race 5 Pick 3 - 3,5,6,9 / 2,6,10 / 7

Looks like the rail is pretty good today as well. Race 7, hoping the 7 can get clear and get to that rail. On paper his last was about 6 lengths better than anyone in the field.

Race 5 Pick 3 - 3,5,6,9 / 2,6,10 / 7

Exactly as hoped. Rail runs are holding speed. Shame I left the obvious #1 (already a DQ'd winner of a maiden race, dammit) off the ticket in Race 5.

GL i have a much bigger ticket...so big I am embarassed to post it

10th race is a total crapshoot, could've gone 9 deep in there. 8th race money was spot on. 9th race depends on how Palace Malice goes, Mexicoma is getting a lot of buzz.

10th race is a total crapshoot, could've gone 9 deep in there. 8th race money was spot on. 9th race depends on how palace malice goes, mexicoma is getting a lot of buzz.

sar r8 1.00 usd pk4 4,9,11/5,6,9,11/1,3,5,6,8,9,11,12/3,5,7,11

Golden rail and a rough start for My Lute sunk that ship. Too much left for the 11 to do late.

What a board for this 10th race. No horse over 14/1 in an 11 horse field. Never seen that.

Win #12
Exacta box 10,11,12

That worked out well. Don't know what happened to the 11 on the turn, or why the 10 took back today, but I'll take the win.

Last edited:
Back