Saratoga Race Course Week #3 discussion.......

You thinking #1 gets loose on lead here in Race 4?
I really didn't view him as the speed but it's possible, I like his most recent race and really improved adding lasix, could continue to move forward 2nd L and I respect trainer when shipping to NY, good numbers off long layoffs as well

I really didn't view him as the speed but it's possible, I like his most recent race and really improved adding lasix, could continue to move forward 2nd L and I respect trainer when shipping to NY, good numbers off long layoffs as well

Just trying to figure out who gets the lead here, I want to like #5 but can't really make a case with current form

#6 is quick but didn't know if it would try to stalk, traffic really shouldn't be an issue with a 5 horse field on turf

Race 8 - Late Pick 4, hoping for the price brigade to continue:

1,6,7 / 2,4,6,7 / 2,11,12 / 2,3,8

R7 DD #2,5,7,11/6 and win #2...like 5 the best but can't resist price on 2 and really like Wonder Gal in Test

That's the kind of race I don't mind losing money on and why this sport is so awesome

Been a tough meet, the front end has done well in the turf routes and been getting crushed on dirt. Usually works the other way, been slow to adjust.

R11 win 9, wide open race 23-1 is insane for a horse in my opinion is meant to be a turf sprinter based on previous two tries , one at Spa and last six races have been dirt sprints now back turf sprinting

GL Play, would never talk you off a Junior Alvarado bomb. The man doesn't have a +ROI for nothing.

I thought enough speed was signed on here to give the top two choices #2 & #3 pretty good trips to run down the early pace. We're due for a price so I'm going to dutch #8 and #10 with one of them to come flying up at the wire.

Geez, if I knew this chalk fest would pay $216 for the pick 4 I'd have just taken the top 3 choices each race. Very generous payout.

I can't get a feel for race #1... Leaning the 3/7... But junior scares me.. My gf likes the longshot #5 for what it's worth

Back