Saratoga Race Course 2015

[h=2]Bolo pulled up, vanned off following Belmont Derby[/h]BOLO, the 2-1 favorite in the $1.25 million Belmont derby, set the pace to the far turn, then retreated to cross under the wire last. he was pulled up when the clubhouse turn meets the backstretch of the inner turf course.
Bolo was standing up right as he waited for the ambulance, and was vanned from the course.

Price on 2 at Bel too short, although could be lone speed, but price on 5 is ridiculous. .may have to add something

Nice DD hit and have 3 and 7 going to hit pk3, wish we didn't have any scratches in R11 now could give pace advantage to 3 but I still like 7 the best

Keep checking in when I come inside, just called in a WP bet on the 7, hope you get it (and well me too ha)

$.25 per call is still a ton cheaper than sitting at some OTB for the day

In the meantime sitting poolside watching an incredible Copa final with a couple Argentinians, getting ready for 2nd half of extra time

Keep checking in when I come inside, just called in a WP bet on the 7, hope you get it (and well me too ha)

$.25 per call is still a ton cheaper than sitting at some OTB for the day
When I was younger I didn't mind OTB all day but would never do it now days, in house or trackside only for me

Back