Saratoga Race Course 2014

finished thru Sun card and put together stakes for closing weekend, really looking forward to ending this meet on high note, so far so good but looking for a BIG hit and will be stepping out on some win bets during that span on horses i've been waiting to run back...that brings up #3 Abaco in R9. #7 is one to beat and i will play a saver exacta w/ her over Abaco but will have a good WIN bet on #3 and lean on #3 heavier in pk4's , Abaco had no chance in last and i was hoping she would run back in this spot that Shug was pointing towards, now 2nd off layoff.. in 7/19 race: slow start in paceless race, lost ground during 6 wide move, according to Trakus ran 40 feet more than winner, Somali Lemonade.
:cigarguy:

thanks Tim, BOL

R12: going w/ runners from Jim Dandy, PK3 #6,7/1,9/5 and Supers #6,7/2,6,7/2,6,7,10/2,6,7,10

Think Tonalist is the one to beat in the Travers, used the Jim Dandy more as a prep for this. Bayern will be out in front early and I think the new running style of Wicked Strong with the blinkers will be supplying the early pressure on the leader. Question Bayern being able to go wire to wire for 10F, think this sets up nicely for Tonalist who should be in the second tier back behind those 2. I also like another 2 that may get similar trips but have questions, #10 Mr Speaker has to bring his turf form to the dirt and my bomb in here is a step below in class in #3 Charge Now.

6/2,3,7,10 ex and tri

10WPS and 3 PS

Think Tonalist is the one to beat in the Travers, used the Jim Dandy more as a prep for this. Bayern will be out in front early and I think the new running style of Wicked Strong with the blinkers will be supplying the early pressure on the leader. Question Bayern being able to go wire to wire for 10F, think this sets up nicely for Tonalist who should be in the second tier back behind those 2. I also like another 2 that may get similar trips but have questions, #10 Mr Speaker has to bring his turf form to the dirt and my bomb in here is a step below in class in #3 Charge Now.

6/2,3,7,10 ex and tri

10WPS and 3 PS

Smaller ex and tri with 6 in 2nd place

Got to meet The Man:

10624747_10204413377719805_8675833319089030985_n.jpg

Back