• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Saban retiring...

Truth be told, I’ll miss the old prick. Really made for a great rivalry. He was smart enough to see the sleeping giant and revitalized LSU when he came.

I guess we really don’t know with Dabo-er. Seems like a great X and O guy and I thought he called some nice plays(I assume he calls the plays, think he does or has a heavy hand there). I just always have trepidation with these types. If you really have to ask if he can recruit, I think that’s a real issue. Maybe he listens and hires right, but he better surround himself with the best of the best.
Most people would say Les Miles and Ed O are morons…probably agree there. They won National Championships because of one and ONE thing only. I’ll let ya guess what it was.

Truth be told, I’ll miss the old prick. Really made for a great rivalry. He was smart enough to see the sleeping giant and revitalized LSU when he came.

I guess we really don’t know with Dabo-er. Seems like a great X and O guy and I thought he called some nice plays(I assume he calls the plays, think he does or has a heavy hand there). I just always have trepidation with these types. If you really have to ask if he can recruit, I think that’s a real issue. Maybe he listens and hires right, but he better surround himself with the best of the best.
Most people would say Les Miles and Ed O are morons…probably agree there. They won National Championships because of one and ONE thing only. I’ll let ya guess what it was.
Did you even look up Courtney Morgan?

Pretty sure that answers the questions before they even start getting asked.

At this point it's safe to say Bama will recruit the South well regardless, the game has changed to where the opportunity to wear certain logos is already worth a lot.

Pretty smooth move for them to get a guy that will simply be able to recruit nationally above and beyond the gravy

I guess you can be sarcastic all you want but recruiting won't be a problem for Daboer

Hunt makes plenty of sense in questioning how he adapts defensively, that's where he needs to surround himself with the right people moreso than recruiting imo

I heard something from a guy I respect here. He didn’t say it, just said what others are saying.

This is Rich Rod to UM
Interesting to see where the comparisons are drawn, they seem nothing alike but I'm curious.

Back