860224Laviska Shenault Jr.+700
860225Chase Claypool+1200
860226KJ Hamler+1400
2nd Round Props
Redskins to Trade OT Trent Williams Today 4/24
07:00 PM870004No-200
870003Yes+150

I think Bengals take an OT at 33

Find anyway you can to bet against Fromm. Hurts and Eason were +120 to be next QB and I bet both to lock in a profit if one of them goes next.

Chiefs have to take CB at 63

What other teams have a huge need they didn't address last night?

Good stuff. I slept in for the first time since all this started missed them releasing.

Find anyway you can to bet against Fromm. Hurts and Eason were +120 to be next QB and I bet both to lock in a profit if one of them goes next.

I really don’t see how Lions can’t address DL in r2. And Patricia wanted Brown R1

Should be the Utah OT right?

I have no idea how anyone that has watched Hurts play can possibly ever see him as a viable starting QB in the NFL. If he is actually picked tonight someone must think he has starting potential. Guess a league that saw the likes of EJ Manuel, Jake Locker, and yes the legend Christian Hackenberg as worthy of top 2 round picks could see something in Hurts but I'm just not buying it.

I've heard a lot of scouts don't like Delpit. Someone said "Jim Thorpe rolled over in his grave when Delpit won the Thorpe award this year" lol
He has the tools. It seems to many he “took off” last year but he was hurt much of the year.
great value from here on honestly

Anyone got a clue as to where the Giants go with their first pick. I have a local who runs his own site and the odds are wayyy out of whack so looking to hit him hard. Mocks have them all over the place.

Anyone got a clue as to where the Giants go with their first pick. I have a local who runs his own site and the odds are wayyy out of whack so looking to hit him hard. Mocks have them all over the place.
No clue, I feel like anything can happen with them.

I would guess defense somewhere. Tough to gauge since they have so many holes. Guys like Gross matos, McKinney, Baun would be my best guess

No way Belichick believes that Hurts can start in the league.

I certainly am not saying I think Hurts can start, and be productive, in the NFL...but simply with the history of Brady being picked where he was and what happened, this logic doesn’t seem to make sense to me. Nobody though Tom could start in the league either.

Fyi, just looked at the odds as to who is mostly likely to draft Hurts. Pats are the favorite.

As they should be. They have 13 picks, why not use one on a QB? Why not be a guy that played at Alabama where his good buddy is the HC? It all makes sense. Again, that is not me saying I think Hurts will be a starter in the league, but the Pats being the team to draft him makes perfect sense.

I certainly am not saying I think Hurts can start, and be productive, in the NFL...but simply with the history of Brady being picked where he was and what happened, this logic doesn’t seem to make sense to me. Nobody though Tom could start in the league either.

If Jalen Hurts is your starting QB in the NFL you aren't winning anything. Belichick wants deperately to prove that he can win without Brady and wanted to do just that with Jimmy G but I will be shocked if he uses a 2nd round pick on Hurts. Then again my track record is so sketchy that Hurts will somehow someway end up in the hall of fame after the patriots pick him in the second round.

If Jalen Hurts is your starting QB in the NFL you aren't winning anything. Belichick wants deperately to prove that he can win without Brady and wanted to do just that with Jimmy G but I will be shocked if he uses a 2nd round pick on Hurts. Then again my track record is so sketchy that Hurts will somehow someway end up in the hall of fame after the patriots pick him in the second round.

Right, and again I'm certainly not saying he will be good. I'm just saying using the logic that "no one thinks he'll be a starter" is horrible way to go about things. Especially in the specific case with Bill and the Patriots. They literally formed a dynasty with someone who would have been laughed at as a starter in a thread like this much, much more than Jalen Hurts.

Interesting you bring up Jimmy G as well...seems like another example of that poor logic being employed. Seeing as how he's ended up being what he is at this point in time.

Right, and again I'm certainly not saying he will be good. I'm just saying using the logic that "no one thinks he'll be a starter" is horrible way to go about things. Especially in the specific case with Bill and the Patriots. They literally formed a dynasty with someone who would have been laughed at as a starter in a thread like this much, much more than Jalen Hurts.

Interesting you bring up Jimmy G as well...seems like another example of that poor logic being employed. Seeing as how he's ended up being what he is at this point in time.

I was actually very high on Jimmy the year he was drafted and wanted the Jets to pick him. They passed on him twice for Calvin Pryor and Jace Amaro who are both out of the league. I would be shocked if Hurts is ever a starter in the league but he seems like a great kid and I hope he proves me wrong after getting drafted in the 3rd round or later so I can win my bet.

Back