Rod's NBL Semi-Finals

Yes, bro. The game should go under as they tend to play safe in the first game of the contest. I think so and hope my view is correct too.

I believe in your suggestion as well. :15_10_5:

Well that didn't go to plan, both teams shot lights out last night. I will still play the under in game 2 in Perth.

Tigers/Bullets play on Wednesday, will have a look at the line and post if I make a play.

Actually, the 1st quarter already tells. The game didn't play defensively. King 101-98 Wildcat. It's just too hard for us to judge sometimes. The line open at 183?

Still going to stick with the totals for the moment. May add a side in the late game though

u206.5 Tigers v Bullets (7)

If not for the 67 point 1Q last night the under would have won comfortably so with both teams on the B2b and Bullets in need to apply some of that full court press they are known for under Wright I'll try again

u208.5 Bullets v Tigers (5)

Just applying zig-zag to the side, Ere is not going to go 2/11 from the floor and score only 5 points tonight. Bullets will be more competitive as a result

Bullets -3 over Tigers (3)

Semi-Finals (1-6-0) -25.30 units

Overall YTD (90-68-1) +58.37 units

Not the way I wanted to end the NBL season, but had a fun this season nonetheless. Not making any substantial bets in the finals series, just watching mostly as a fan.

Another close final match between King vs Tiger (series tie 1-1). The moment i post this is 2nd quarter 06:27 King 33-38 Tiger. Will the King roar again this time in the last quarter to beat the handicap -6.

Back