Rod's NBL Rd 14

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Sides: 36-27-0

Totals: 26-17-0

Reg Season YTD 62-44-0

I don't really want to maintain two separate records, above from the 'other' site.

Will have a few plays this round. For those who don't know this is Australian basketball, offered on a few books including pinnacle.

That record stuff is self-policed here. rod. Any bullshit others bring up, if unsubstantiated, is deleted and the trouble stirrer dealt with.

I dont play the NBL in the reg season, but I'm keeping my eye on it to see what can be had in the playoffs:shake:

BTW, you think your guys wanted the Ashes back, just a little bit?:an_roll_laugh:

you are on fire eh? I remember playing the NBL last season and realize how much i hate the Townsville Crocs. Good Luck mate

Great record. Would love to see some plays.
I am on the Crocs tonite. Hopefully, they will hold their lead.

I really should bookmark CTG, I keep forgetting to post here

So far have gone 2-1 for the week, got one for tonight a real live dog as well IMO

Hawks +7.5 v Taipans

'an_horse''an_horse'

Thanks, BetCrimes!

Rod,
Glad you didn't forget about us tonight! I just got in and checked Pinny but I don't see any line for this one. I don't think it has started yet, either... Hmmmm.... I guess I will just have to root for you!
GL!
:cheers:

Dreamer - tipoff in bang on 3 1/2 hours from the time of this post

Give pinny an hour or so, probably after the NBA finishes and they usually have the lines up then.

Thanks, Rod!
Still checking. They have been putting them up early lately. Maybe they got killed on the Crocs last night!

Playing a full card tonight on Super Saturday, really like all of them:-

u193.5 Cats v Kings

o211.5 Bullets v Crocs

Dragons +5.5 v 36ers

Crocs +11.5 v Bullets

Kings +7 v Cats

u209.5 Tigers v Razors

o206.5 Sixers v Dragons

:cheers:'an_horse'

GL, Rod!
Second night in a row that Pinny hasn't posted any lines... Now, it's under coming soon.... d'oh... a little too late!

u193.5 Cats v Kings =
an_burningbag.gif

o211.5 Bullets v Crocs =
moneybag.gif

Dragons +5.5 =
moneybag.gif

Crocs +11.5 =
an_burningbag.gif

Kings +7 =
an_burningbag.gif

u209.5 Tigers v Razors =
moneybag.gif

o206.5 Sixers v Dragons =
moneybag.gif

Shoud have done better with the Kings-Cats game given the Kings only hit 1 FG in the first 9 minutes of the final qtr and conceded an incredible 54 free throw points for the entire game which is a NBL record, :spank::hairout:but I'll take a winning night all the time.

Have a safe Christmas everyone, will be here full time to post my plays for the rest of the season and beginning of the footy season next year - I added this site to my favourites so I won't forget :wacka wacka::wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

Back