Riviera (Genesis Invitational)...

You get the membership at Riviera and I’ll try to sneak into LACC and we can invite each other over to our clubs

You're getting a pretty big number on Brooks this week. I won't be partaking but makes you at least look.

Such a good field. 9 of top 10 here. This is the tourney Tiger has played the most without winning.

Feel like Bubba will be very popular this week. Schedule has to catch up with Phil at some point?

Gonna ride with Bubba this weekend:

Bubba +155 vs Xander
Bubba +110 vs Koepka
Homa EV vs Grace

Don't like going against Xander, but at this price, I had to bite.

Gonna ride with Bubba this weekend:

Bubba +155 vs Xander
Bubba +110 vs Koepka
Homa EV vs Grace

Don't like going against Xander, but at this price, I had to bite.

B2B top 10s and all the wins here. Those look solid. X is tough but that price is too much to pass up.

Like Max as well. He won at Quail Hollow and the guys I listen to, say this is a similar course.

B2B top 10s and all the wins here. Those look solid. X is tough but that price is too much to pass up.

Like Max as well. He won at Quail Hollow and the guys I listen to, say this is a similar course.

Saw Homa on Twitter say this is the course that made him fall in love with golf when he was kid

Saw Homa on Twitter say this is the course that made him fall in love with golf when he was kid
Yup, I saw that as well and he's had a few great weeks in a row. Plus, he's the best PGA tour follow on the Twidda.

Riding with you guys on Homa this week...

Cantlay _115 vs Tiger- I just dont think Tiger likes this course. Cantlay is very solid. A bit concerned being matched up with Dustin and Rory, but still going to give this match up a shot.

Howell III +100 vs N Taylor- good history here for Howell III and I just dont believe in the Canadian to put up back to back solid weeks after winning at Pebble

Riding with you guys on Homa this week...

Cantlay _115 vs Tiger- I just dont think Tiger likes this course. Cantlay is very solid. A bit concerned being matched up with Dustin and Rory, but still going to give this match up a shot.

Howell III +100 vs N Taylor- good history here for Howell III and I just dont believe in the Canadian to put up back to back solid weeks after winning at Pebble
The CH3 play is really nice. I like Cantlay to have a good week as well, but I think Tiger does too... We shall see.

Agree on CH3. Always like fading a winner the following week, especially an inexperienced one like Taylor

RCB -110 vs Kokrak round 2 only- been waiting for Cabrera Bello to show some life... kokrak struggled yesterday... I’ll take a shot at this match up

Bad call on CH3 sorry if you guys tailed...

Didn't post my outrights but I am definitely not upset with that Adam Scott 64 today...

RCB -110 vs Kokrak round 2 only- been waiting for Cabrera Bello to show some life... kokrak struggled yesterday... I’ll take a shot at this match up

Bad call on CH3 sorry if you guys tailed...
6 holes left and 5 shot lead, rooting you in ....

Sitting on a nice little 33-1 on Adam Scott for $125. No real way to hedge or improve my position, so just gonna let it ride I suppose. Some nice names at the top of the board; just be a good day of golf.

Sitting on a nice little 33-1 on Adam Scott for $125. No real way to hedge or improve my position, so just gonna let it ride I suppose. Some nice names at the top of the board; just be a good day of golf.

If you're looking to hedge, 5D is currently offering -405 on Field wins Genesis Invitational vs. Adam Scott.

Very nice. I have him too(Garcia, Fatty Reed and Max as well). He plays so good there...and maybe Homa can put a number up.

Rory missed some makeable putts on 16/17 today. Although the save on 18 was realllly good. He's playing well and will be a tough out tomorrow. That's a fun final group. Go Adam.

Good luck guys should be a fun final day. It’s been a solid week so far so going to take a heat check and play a 4th round match up...

List -115 vs Kang: simply taking the guy hitting more fairways And greens this week.

4th round scoring averages ..just playin the #s no time to look at gir stats

Leishman 67.80 ov Fitzpatrick 74.00 -115

Munoz 69.63 ov Reavie 73.43 -115

Nice pluck

Great job....pretty pumped to get an outright in the books!

Back