***RIP KINGSLAP 2023 AUSSIE OPEN THREAD***

This is a good final with two power players. I like that rybakina has a slam under her belt. Saba prone to meltdowns. Hopefully she's on her period.

This is a good final with two power players. I like that rybakina has a slam under her belt. Saba prone to meltdowns. Hopefully she's on her period.
I hardly ever look forward to womens' finals but this one is a legit reason to try to stay up

I might be dead wrong, but can't believe Sabalenka a fave. She hasn't beaten anyone worth a damn this tourney. Maybe an in form Bencic.

I might be dead wrong, but can't believe Sabalenka a fave. She hasn't beaten anyone worth a damn this tourney. Maybe an in form Bencic.
yeah it was difficult for me to hedge vs my Ryb 20/1.
took barely over covering my losses on Sabby.
About a 1/3 of the ryb win money.

I laid big numbers on joker as soon as he was out of a match healthy -186. On top of some pre tournament pick.

-475 to anyone to me seems short. Should I be worried?

Gonna lock this one in now. Can see this going 4/5 tbh. Would not be shocked at all by a straight setter by novak either though. Just like the way tsitsi is playing..at least to take a set.

Djokovic/Tsitsipas over 37.5

2.50/2

Gonna lock this one in now. Can see this going 4/5 tbh. Would not be shocked at all by a straight setter by novak either though. Just like the way tsitsi is playing..at least to take a set.

Djokovic/Tsitsipas over 37.5

2.50/2
Like it, on the same

On Elena +100 for a bit

Thinking about splitting 1st set with her, 6-4 +575 and 6-3 +700 for small pieces

I like her first set anyway, think there's value between those two scores and if Saba wins a 5th game will just sit back and hope Elena wins in an over set 1

Have run this marathon all the way to the womens' finals, doubt I make it tomorrow too but I'm looking forward to this a lot

Expecting a lot of 3-5 hit points so should go quick, hoping Saba is in implosion mode and even if not, I'm taking Elena anyway

Will be some fun power hitting, rare we get to say that w/the ladies

LMAO so the pundits say if she can correct everything about her game she should break through

That's incredible insight

Figured there'd be no one for Tsitsi/Joker but no one here tonight?

I can't remember watching a WTA final in Aussie before w/o enhancements

Great bet kj. Sabby double fault queen showed up in the first
This is much more high level than most WTA

Just as a fan I'm glad I'm watching this when 90% I'm out cold and thinking about next month

Still a fun match

Nothing for granted

Two chicks that could tie me in a pretzel going hard

This is very good tennis from strikers, I'm gonna enjoy and hope I win

We simply don't get to see this often

Just woke up. Surprised to see this still on. Most women's finals usually someone stb and it's 6-2 6-1

Back