***RIP KINGSLAP 2023 AUSSIE OPEN THREAD***

Just banged on Caro live +127

She seems to have the ability of acting like a complete twat to do the deed

She will challenge Iga for #1 at the end of the year

She was in the 60s in July last year....hiccups

Think she wins a major this season, or 2....French she could, Wimby not so confident but tough out if service is on (dr obvious)

US Open if she stays healthy....she's an incredible top to bottom to top in basically no time, easy to pull for

You get back, me too

Going to find the spot to play Shelton

JJ is a nice story but I don't think they're comparable for best of 5

Staying away...I'm waiting to pounce rublev.

But JJ definitely has the better experience playing higher competition, makes me favor him more but I hope you win if you play it

Just poured bloody number 1, trying to acclimate to morning or whatever

Missed opps on Rublev and Shelton but the football and 7am futbol got me trying to figure it out

This round and next round will be laying wood

Just took Rublev ML -350 when I knew he won the set but it wasn't on tv yet....can catch them very slow right now

Shelton in the 8 would be incredible for USA tennis

JJ Wolf in a wife beater would be incredible for Kenny Powers

Shelton s3 +100 3*
Shelton ML +280 .5*

I'll pay to watch JJ beat me in this spot...have enjoyed watching him the last couple years but if he wins it's most likely a Shelton disaster...not like it can't happen but these are two different levels

Not sure if anyone is still up

Just took RBA to win 4-3 +285

Trying to stay awake

Anybody like anything tonight? Trying to pair someone with Nevada.
Best I can see is Rybakina for that if you want tennis. I much prefer her to Jessica but she always plays above my expectation. I just am not a fan of pairing up Korda at -130 which will be a straight bet...or Lehecka at such a big dog

If you want to cross sport I'd look at NBA. Memphis just lost here last night now gets to Sacramento where it will be green light for points, outside of All Star Games I don't think I've ever seen a total at 246.5. Memphis will score a ton, just hoping it's not a blowout so they have to score in the 4th too...team total will be a play.

But for my money, you want to pair something with a small fave it's Rybakina, Ostapatumus got her big win and while she has been known for banging it hard in 3 sets, she should be bangin' the treadmill. Can't believe she can last 3 against Elena if it comes to that.

He does get to play a guy named Karen tonight. Think he wins?
Karen Cockinov....actually enjoy his play but think Korda will win. Tough match last out though

Imagine if Korda wins a major, each of the Kordas on LPGA win majors (very possible or 2 for Nelly) and Petr wins some event this year that no one cares about

Would be a family legacy

I'll be shocked if this Korda isn't top 4 by end of the year

Best I can see is Rybakina for that if you want tennis. I much prefer her to Jessica but she always plays above my expectation. I just am not a fan of pairing up Korda at -130 which will be a straight bet...or Lehecka at such a big dog

If you want to cross sport I'd look at NBA. Memphis just lost here last night now gets to Sacramento where it will be green light for points, outside of All Star Games I don't think I've ever seen a total at 246.5. Memphis will score a ton, just hoping it's not a blowout so they have to score in the 4th too...team total will be a play.

But for my money, you want to pair something with a small fave it's Rybakina, Ostapatumus got her big win and while she has been known for banging it hard in 3 sets, she should be bangin' the treadmill. Can't believe she can last 3 against Elena if it comes to that.
Thanks. Also lol @ Ostapatamus.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
On pegula. Vika should have lost last match and didn’t play well. Will pay to see if she’s able to raise her level.
I feel like every time I watch Pegula every point is like I'm holding on to a ledge so quit betting her but maybe live

Took Rybakina/Colgate ML parlay -119, going to get a few of these cross sport things that I don't want to infiltrate my CBB thread but just trying to get the juice down on Elena, don't think she suffers the hangover like some would, she was better than Iga

AU Open matches tonight are so much more intriguing than CBB tonight although I will have UNM/Nevada on another TV if I'm still clocked in

On Elena
elena/Pegula win then I'm assured of one future being in the final.
wish they weren't vs each other in the semi.

Korda gets wrist taped, loses to love, gets broken

Forehand is sailing, backhand is too flat....this is over which sucks. He had a chance to win the tournament I think but can't lose your dominant wrist

Back