****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

I wish there was like a red zone channel for the olympics

our providers put all the sports channels in a row that show it in their own section

but I would love a channel that moved around to events where a medal is up for grabs, or if a huge upset was close, or finish to a game etc.

i was in London 4 years ago and there was basically a channel for each sport

Mexico -6? Any of you soccer guys seen anything like that before?

against Fiji? Sure

they were underdogs by 8 to Germany a few years back. Germany scored 6 within 20 minutes or something

Realize that this Fiji team is mostly made up of guys that play in the Fiji league (all but 1), which some guys on CTG would have a chance at playing in. Mexico has guys playing in Europe and Mexico.

actually i have no idea what that +380 was for... the US just won the qualifying race to advance to the finals... was that what the +380 was for?

these climbs are insane. I did a sprint triathlon this morning (training session for my next race in 3 weeks) and I only rode 25 miles or so. Hills were killer but nothing like these climbs. crazy shit.

I would shit my pants going downhill at 55 mph like the men did yesterday. lots of crashes too. fuck that.

and now some slight rain. depending on tires this could get interesting/ugly if they really push it downhill.

Back