****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

Yet, I still can't bring myself to watch it. I really wish I would enjoy soccer.

Needs a lot of viewing to really appreciate or a lot of bets and watch the games, to really appreciate and understand the complexity and beauty of the sport in my opinion. Told myself the same with baseball that I would never like it, but now I really enjoy watching some games.

I can't really watch baseball unless I'm in the stadium, and even then I'm bullshitting half the time

This poor guy breaks his leg, and then the paramedics dropped his stretcher afterward;

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mnb5Lx9qAZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wish I hadn't seen it live.. I once broke my fibula and it was painful, can't imagine how it is when you break tibia+fibula...

yeap I've had to turn my notifications off but prolly just need to watch it online

so stupid...not like it wasn't this way 4 years ago either

Apparently NBC suffered a 20 year ratings low for the opening ceremony, where other channels that showed it live, had much better ratings.

I watched it at a PF Changs bar and someone else there was pissed they turned off Nascar lol

yay or nah

_12594715.jpg

Back