Rest of January till ASG Discussion Thread

Believe we have your "Super Situation" setup with New Orlenas on Wed/Thurs.

It definitely fits some of the profile.

The thing about the Super Situation is I always wanted a team playing a bunch of road games out of conference.

This one here, all of the road games are in-conference. The one home game is an eastern team.

There is no significant time zone issue here.

Now, I will also ASSUME they went home after Portland then traveled to Memphis due to 2 days off and proximity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first game doesn't do much for me personally.

I will definitely take a peak at the OKC game pretty hard though. They are home this week with no b2b's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good eye bud, you definitely have a lot of the parameters present.

Like Raems said, Boston on Wednesday against Cleveland at home.

Also Boston has alternated ats last 3 games.....having not covering on Monday against Miami......liking Boston here.

Had been going against Cleveland since the Utah game. Gonna ride the money train......

Under 222 in Dallas. Got there late but think there is still value. Need line ups but lean over in Toronto late call/
GEE you like Boston on a Wednesday. Sounds good

Toronto over? They on back to back. Believe someone posted something about Toronto overs on back to backs.

Boston......after a 7 games over steak....their last 10 games went like this....UUOOUUOOUU

Maybe over?

Cleveland last 5 games also......UOUOU

Houston last 4 times off an Under, goes over next game.
They played to under last game.
Maybe Over ?

Apparently Kings took some of their better players out 30 or so minutes before the game last night

Kawhi out

Simmons and Buckets questionable

AD out

Drummond questionable

Gasol questionable

It definitely fits some of the profile.

The thing about the Super Situation is I always wanted a team playing a bunch of road games out of conference.

This one here, all of the road games are in-conference. The one home game is an eastern team.

There is no significant time zone issue here.

Now, I will also ASSUME they went home after Portland then traveled to Memphis due to 2 days off and proximity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first game doesn't do much for me personally.

I will definitely take a peak at the OKC game pretty hard though. They are home this week with no b2b's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good eye bud, you definitely have a lot of the parameters present.

Thanks for that info BAR, I knew there must of been more to it then being on the road for 5 games and then having a home/away back to back.

Houston last 4 times off an Under, goes over next game.
They played to under last game.
Maybe Over ?

I wouldn't play this one over...seems like a game that Harden will walk it up the floor and burn clock....he won't be worried about losing

C's game will be interesting....with Al and Drew out the assists could go down and Cleve could keep it close....on the other hand there is enough talent there that if they distribute the ball they could blow them out...local papers get nothing from Brad so it's hard to get a read on what they are going to do

Last edited:
I wouldn't play this one over...seems like a game that Harden will walk it up the floor and burn clock....he won't be worried about losing

Knicks will be chucking up 3s....and running....bunch of guys playing for contracts

anyone got a good site to check teams ATS with and without star players? Like what are the Raps this year ATS when Kawhi plays or not? The C's and Kyrie? I'm just not finding it - I thought covers used to do it, but that doesn't seem to be there any longer.

thanks in advance

If they lost, would have been all over social media. Now all you see is hardens stat line

Here's that spread busting 3 by Jeff Green vs the Dubs tonight...

DxuhrKQV4AELJtb.jpg

Foot clearly on the line even in the shittiest definition.

23 points, 17 rebounds and 16 assists for RW...
Wonder if anyone managed ever to post triple double with 20+ in all three categories...
He is amazing...

23 points, 17 rebounds and 16 assists for RW...
Wonder if anyone managed ever to post triple double with 20+ in all three categories...
He is amazing...

Don't forget the key turnovers and missed FT's. Amazing athleticism but reckless AF. No 'ships for Russ, I'm afraid.

yea russ is terrible...... he can do many things but he still thinks hes best player on his team.... he should just drive to hole every time.... when he holds ball for 20 secs n does his stupid 20ft pull up is such a wasted possession..... i had em -7 in a tease... i knew he would miss those last 2 ft.... prick

Same people bitching about Russ need to bitch about Harden. Two amazing talents that love to jack up lots of shots...many I'll advised.

except Harden is way better at it and he has no 1B..... Russ needs to defer to PG and Russ needs to stop poppin 18-20footers n take ball to hole thats where hes good.... Harden can pop all day granted hes a offensive ball stopper but who should he pass too Austin rivers>? PJ Tucker? hes there best option everytime down the floor

That's fine but when the guy shoots 1-17 or 5-20 from three and it's considered okay...that's a problem.

Been waiting all year for when the Knicks officially bench Kanter, told myself they’ll be profitable once they do.

So far a 7 point cover, 9 point loss ats in a day game off the London travel which came right after a western trip, and then a 3 point cover vs Houston.

Tonight they’re 10 point dogs in a local “rivalry” against a team that is in no way used to being a 10 point favorite.

Been waiting all year for when the Knicks officially bench Kanter, told myself they’ll be profitable once they do.

So far a 7 point cover, 9 point loss ats in a day game off the London travel which came right after a western trip, and then a 3 point cover vs Houston.

Tonight they’re 10 point dogs in a local “rivalry” against a team that is in no way used to being a 10 point favorite.

We don’t want the Knicks to win. We want more ping pong balls. That said I think this line is insane.

I love Russ and always have. I enjoy seeing players playing as hard as he is. But I'm a Laker fan and Kobe is my idol and he is the king of bad shots...
Still... does anyone knows if anyone ever had a triple double of 20+ in each category?

Back