Rest of January till ASG Discussion Thread

Damn Portland.......in bonus with 7 mins to go taking jumpshots......also going on 7 min scoring drought.....

Too many chefs in the kitchen. Have seen it mess up chemistry across multiple sports.

Too much of a good thing is bad for your health.

Exactly why u won't see at a game until playoffs.When does Kyrie misssing a lot of seasonal games a year factor come into play..?.

Nuggs giving 9 at home to the heat....heat played the dubs tough last night....not sure how much it took out of them but they now go to altitude on a back to back and play their 4th game on the other coast...nuggs may be worth a look

Sixers playing the C's tonight in Philly...line moving in Philly's direction and it probably should...C's had a big come to god meeting and admitted that they have been lazy and not putting the required effort in....duh....Marcus's Morris and Smart both vowed bigger efforts....team seemed to agree....Brad taking the blame like the good man he is...could see an easy Philly win here and can also see a tight one going either way....can't see an easy C's win but I can see an extreme D effort out of them and the score being lower than the line....but tbh they are a very difficult team to read....they have played the elite teams well but the bottom line is they are a bunch of underachievers...would never play C's tonight, might play Philly, and may take a shot at the under

I suspect they will rest Kyrie till after the break....C's are a bit of a mess currently

also it'll let the youngings get their mojo back some like last season when they thrived w/o Drew.
it's no secret the vets and babies are having a pillow fight and really don't like each other. have zero chemistry right now

Shoulda known better than to back lebron ats in a “must win” vs a sub par team. Here comes a win of under 5 pts. Cock sucker

I haven't been playing much lately due to dog days but I can't imagine taking unders right now. The first couple of weeks and last few weeks have been murderous at times on totals.

totals are tough right now....had lake show over last night and they scored like 70/60/60 for the first 3 quarters and then 35 in the final to go under by 8....tough one

Me thinks the Pels are damaged goods. Tomorrow night OKC takes their talents to NOLA and is laying 3-1/2. If George and Westbrook are engaged, they should cover this number, no?

Tend to think this is a really excellent time not to bet.
Maybe pennies on OKC over
Like both sides in Atlanta
Would like to bet Orlando but very unsure

ORLANDO IS HOT winning 4 in a row they have gotten blown up twice by charlotte and Orl fighting for playoff berth would think there motivated does that = a win? char lost 3 of 4 has been on the road since feb 6th has had 2 days off for this game r they motivated and want to right the ship before ASB? or have they taken an extended vacation in orlando?..... orlando playing 4 in 6 days been on the road since feb 9th last game was blow out winner vs pels on tues which they didnt extend much energy one would believe......digging deeper this is very tough game..... charlotte with clear rest adv but do they care bout this game???... orl i would think cares but are they tired??? 4th game in 6 days are they satisfied where they are at??? and ready to go on break now that they are home?.... would be interesting to see if a team gets down big at any pt do they mail it in or mount a comeback.....

i agree with tuck i still believe its orlando or nothing based on how both teams have played maybe wait for live see how game starts.... i do believe as writing this if orlando can jump on charlotte early they could mail it in i just wonder if fatigue sets in at any pt in 4th for orlando

I like the overs in these games.......players getting 1 week off, they might ball out before the break.
Like yesterday,10-1 to the over

Actually screwed up posting on the Laker Atlanta game. Posted Atlanta over at Covers but not here. Not good

I like the over in the Pels game, but i'm going for 1st half only, i'm scared OKC will slow down thinking about the ASG.

Team Cramps aka Klutch Sports are snakes. Dudes wrecking AD's image, the Brow not man enough to stand up for himself.

Dude should have told them to chill til he played out the season.

But LeCramps got scared of not making the playoffs so he panicked like a little mitch and got Klutch to try and force a trade.

AD not the sharpest tool in the tool box. Smh...

As talented as AD is, dude is fragile. He’s always getting hurt. Do you really want to pay a guy $30 mil a year when he’s continually getting dinged? Same goes w Kyrie. He’s got that clutch gene, but always hurt. I have a feeling C’s sign and trade him or let him walk. They can’t keep both him and Rozier, w Brown, Tatum, etc and as much as they like Kyrie those other guys play better when he’s out.

Pels are just trash, firing Demps is 10 steps back for a team that's already 3 steps behind common sense

Demps is a muppet, and even that piece of shit David Stern had some interesting words about him. The Pelicans will be better of without him

LOL Demps was the ONLY piece in that organization that made them viable. What a shit show, and coming from a Suns fan that's saying something

LOL Demps was the ONLY piece in that organization that made them viable. What a shit show, and coming from a Suns fan that's saying something

They won one playoff series and only made the playoffs 3 times with a superstar player in his prime. How in the world did Dell Demps do anything worth deserving credit, yet alone, make the franchise viable?

They won one playoff series and only made the playoffs 3 times with a superstar player in his prime. How in the world did Dell Demps do anything worth deserving credit, yet alone, make the franchise viable?

They are New Orleans. It's impossible. They got a superstar but that location will never do better. He made AD's value worth a fuck ton more than it should be the last couple weeks. That's all you can ask considering he's on record as wanting out. Demps somehow made them not Memphis. They will be soon. He was the actual businessman in a rundown, beat up organization. Enjoy failure, getting rid of the good ones shows your hand.

Some other city is gonna inherit this mess one day

Tbh I really didn't think Demps was remotely on the chopping block. That org is so fucked

Tbh I really didn't think Demps was remotely on the chopping block. That org is so fucked

He legit fucked up on his own incompetence a trade offer from a team that is notoriously garbage for developing its young players...who was willing to offer them the entire rosters AND multiple draft picks...AND DEMPS TURNED IT DOWN?

Dude could not possibly be worse at his job IMO and deserved this coming...completely incompetent.

I agree the ownership is garbage though...they'll be in Vegas or Seattle within a year or 2 max.

He legit fucked up on his own incompetence a trade offer from a team that is notoriously garbage for developing its young players...who was willing to offer them the entire rosters AND multiple draft picks...AND DEMPS TURNED IT DOWN?

Dude could not possibly be worse at his job IMO and deserved this coming...completely incompetent.

I agree the ownership is garbage though...they'll be in Vegas or Seattle within a year or 2 max.

Scarf that trade was the equivalent of getting 8 generic baseball cards that are collectively worth nothing for one don mattingly rookie card. NO ONE MAKES that nonsense trade. 8x0=0

You can't think he should have made that...you'd be more in the minority than the orange alligator I read about this morning. It was brilliant business and increased AD value by simply saying no.

If he accepted that offer I wouldn't hire his ass as a temp

Back