Rest of January till ASG Discussion Thread

I love Russ and always have. I enjoy seeing players playing as hard as he is. But I'm a Laker fan and Kobe is my idol and he is the king of bad shots...
Still... does anyone knows if anyone ever had a triple double of 20+ in each category?
Wilt in 1968.

Yeah, just looked in wikipedia:
Double-triple-double[52] (at least 20 of any 3 statistics): Wilt Chamberlain (Philadelphia 76ers) is the only player to have accomplished this; in a February 2, 1968 game versus Detroit Pistons, Chamberlain tallied 22 points, 25 rebounds, and 21 assists.[53]

Russ can be the second to ever do it...
Jokic can also maybe make it one day...

That's fine but when the guy shoots 1-17 or 5-20 from three and it's considered okay...that's a problem.

That is a typical 'Playoff Jimmy' performance, only a few months until we get to witness it again.

Sac on 10 game under streak.....clippers on 5 game under streak......the total at 230........so wanted to play over but Sac on last game of 6 game road trip while clips 1st game back after 4 game road trip.

Teams visiting the Lakers who've won less than ⅓ of their games by allowing more than 106.5 ppg. After the Cavs game last night that situation is now 10-11 SU and 19-2 ATS L21. Next opportunity Tuesday with the Bulls.
This is the last game that will go off the board tonight - the last chance for gambling degens to drunkenly chase all their Pro Bowl bets. I'm waiting to snatch Suns SU and ATS a couple minutes before tip off. Book will do their typical "pump fake" on the line - jacking it to 8 or 9 right before tip off to get all the last-second, steam-chasing, snap-judgement action on the favorite. I like 7½ but in the best-case dream scenario see if Tony will let me buy +10 -120 and a +300 ML. Might parlay some NCAA with the ML during the day to tide me over..
1548618461169.jpeg

I can understand the Cs using this season to ramp him back. He might never get that half step back, I guess we will find out next season. George should provide the vision. How long did it take PG to be "back"?

Yet even tho PG injury was scary brutal too, I wonder if the achilles/Heyward bone break is harder to get your quickness back if ever. Much respect to him. Mind games returning from these types of injuries too. Like will it freaking happen again.

Miami last 12 games....LLLWWLLWWLLW
Chc...............................LLLWPLLWLLLW
Miami after an ats W covers next game
Chc after ats W no cover next game

I like playing Baccarat and I like to look for trends . Like the saying goes, follow the streak.

NO .....have alternate WL last 9 games
WWWLWPLWLWLW
Denver......OOOOOOOU
I like playing after a streak of 4 or more ended. Under would be the play here.
Never backed tracked this.

Kyrie listed as doubtful tonight and I cannot see him playing....they give him 10-12 days a year regardless so I'm thinking they will rest that hip

Hayward has sucked this year....definitely has lost a step and the balls to take it to the hole....but that injury sometimes takes 18-24 months for a total recovery....I had a similar one and it was 2 years before I felt right....but I am confident he will be back to the player he was

I like the under as much as anything....Brad has been pounding them with D and although they switched slowly against the Warriors and left to many guys wide open (aggravating, they should have won that game by 10) they got better against the Nets...Kyrie almost for certain to be out and they tend to play more iso ball when he's not in resulting in less points being scored....side is tough with Kyrie out but Charlotte sucks on the road and they suck against good teams on the road so maybe a small play on the C's

Had them teased up and when it hit 4 played them straight. Got the teasers but pushed with the 4

Had some good luck but not in that game, If you look at the Pacer game logs its very strange, Nervous breakdown? No one played very long. Mid 20s minutes Sabonis had foul troubles. Probably should have left him in. Thaddeus was hitting too Played 26.7 minutes. ?? Not a fan of that team so thats fine. Do they just drop off the map? Maybe. If you take out the players who are hitting for you is that bad luck?
Golden State normally goes over on 2 days rest. 1-7 on Thursdays. Philadelphia has won 4 in a row on Thursday. Would guess GS still hits tomorrow and that Philadelphia does too

spurs 1q will be a big play for me. pop was PISSED after the effort against Phoenix, gotta think he made it clear he wants to see max effort. Spurs are 10th in 1h margin at home, nets 9th worst on the road. think San Antonio comes out firing.

spurs 1q will be a big play for me. pop was PISSED after the effort against Phoenix, gotta think he made it clear he wants to see max effort. Spurs are 10th in 1h margin at home, nets 9th worst on the road. think San Antonio comes out firing.

My "system" has them first half but does not take into consideration that type of context, I am hoping Spurs are like Pops, we still won. That being said it also has Nets full game but I dumped it cuz it +7.5 pinny openers lose with my thing, we will see, gl

Last edited:
took Atlanta plus 12
Hornets minus 5.5
Under 204 at Hornets
May have to bet Utah over as a safety bet since believe me If Utah beats them by 12 or higher it is going Way over

Kings 13-2 SU and ATS lined less than 5. Versus central+eastern time zone: 12-0 SU and ATS
16-2 SU and 15-3 ATS against an average line of +1
Kings 20-2 SU and ATS lined less than 5 versus teams from the central+eastern time zone. The two losses were both double digit blowouts by margins of 19,29 at Hornets/Nets, games in which Kings only managed to score 94,95 points. Scoring more than 95 points in that situation: 20-0

Kings 135

Looking for thoughts on this.
BM has the LA LeBron's at -3 -105 tomorrow on the road at Indiana. Pacers on B2B after going to NO tonight. Guessing his sprained labia is all healed and LBJ will play, which would lead me to believe that this line hits 6 tomorrow when he announces his load management is over. Also, could be a disaster if this AD thing gets done and the LakeShow have no players left, but I think that would be kinda quick.

Atl in final game of long road trip this will be there 6th game in 10days would think Wizards pounce on em early n dont let em up for air

Looking for thoughts on this.
BM has the LA LeBron's at -3 -105 tomorrow on the road at Indiana. Pacers on B2B after going to NO tonight. Guessing his sprained labia is all healed and LBJ will play, which would lead me to believe that this line hits 6 tomorrow when he announces his load management is over. Also, could be a disaster if this AD thing gets done and the LakeShow have no players left, but I think that would be kinda quick.

Can’t see this line moving to 6 with the current state of the Lake crew. But maybe. At 6 Indy has to be worthy of a look I would think. But I’m not up on the Lakers much. Indy not the same without Opilido especially offensively. Under may be worth a look.

119-113 up, give up 5 straight

124-118 up with 1:24 left now tied

(I played them at start of 4th qtr fwiw)

Lakers were playing for a 3 there all the way.

I don't think they would have taken anything inside of arc except an uncontested layup.

I just saw Emkee on 76ers. My gut was coming around to the thought that Lebron wants to send another message.
I am still shocked that a bunch of guys that he wanted gone came together in that game.

The 22 3's from those shmucks is the even more amazing part.

I am still shocked that a bunch of guys that he wanted gone came together in that game.

The 22 3's from those shmucks is the even more amazing part.

It was the quintessential NBA experience. If lebron cant win in the west, he could still troll the east. I gotta feeling he wants this one too, if he can will it

Best bet is prolly just wait until game gets going hard in 1 direction and take other side and wait for the tide change.

Well bet game and the sides seem even in that regard fwiw

Back