Remainder of the 1st half of the Season Discussion Thread (Now-Feb 18th)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Might as well throw all discussion in here, dog days so unlikely to feel cluttered until the break.

Got a few fade spots going tonight.

Dallas being the one Disney has 'marketed' which is unfortunate as they're in a pretty tough spot,

But ESPN has driven the number up which makes it hard to trust a team like the Bobcats.

The schedule does play a major role right now as niggling injuries etc become more relevant.

I swear everybody in the internet gambling forum world that's playing the Bobcats is quoting that ESPN 'schedule' article.

Still grinding and looking for some consistency. Seems current day, Adam Silver nba a lot different then past years. Played den -9.5 and Wash -6.5, looking to add.

these are the dog days of the schedule....from now until the ASB, after ASB is where things heat up.

players just grind thru

Anyone know when these teams left for London?

Boston played in Brooklyn on Saturday and Philly played at home on Friday... so philly has had an extra day in London I'm assuming.... both teams have a lot of PR stuff do when they go to London.... its tough to find out which team is taking the game more seriously....

Before departing for the game on Monday, Embiid told stateside reporters he had been in London last summer and "fell in love with the city."

"Just walking around, it was beautiful," he told NBC Sports Philadelphia. "Beautiful women ... so I had a great time. I'm just excited to be going there. Obviously want to get a win, and if I get a chance to catch a soccer game, I'm going to do that, too."

Not sure if Days has much to do here but Philadelphia is Bad and Celtics good. Philadelphia is younger, faster and should be able to win. Usually games in London tend to go over
Staying out of this seems very reasonable

Not sure if Days has much to do here but Philadelphia is Bad and Celtics good. Philadelphia is younger, faster and should be able to win. Usually games in London tend to go over
Staying out of this seems very reasonable
:shake:

DTSC8MAVMAALCuu.jpg

what you thinking for the London game? odd line

Better team usually wins in these international spots, more composure in a different environment.

Both fairly young teams though so plenty of distractions.

An obvious pass either way.

Best thing for both 'London' teams is they're only playing 2 games each over about 16 days, that's a hell of a break at this time of the season.

Coupled with the All Star break coming up would have to think it helps Boston come playoff time, that little bit of extra freshness may just dethrone the Cavs in the ECF's.

Their record as Thursday chalk and away vs above average teams was just as impressive until tonight.

I think we should collectively say Fuck the Cavs.

Look more to bet against them than on them.

What they are doing in terms of the spread is pretty damn amazing.

History making in fact.

It is too late to fade them ATS....

you won't see the next 40-ish games go that way...maybe slightly under .500 but that is it.

Some teams, you just need to avoid altogether.

0-2 last time out, make it 0-4 with unposted play on nets full game and 2nd half. lack of passion, pride and effort in alot of the games I’m watching or following.

A lot to like tonite, which may be good or bad. Early leans are over in Washington, over in Phoenix, Denver again. Denver on a 3 game skid, coached called them out after loss to hawks, saying no effort and they got what they deserved.

Played Den -6.5 and under Atl 211.

Last edited:
Looks like another easy under in Phoenix...these teams are pitiful the last 4-5 minutes here...tough to watch...

Denver and Memphis was a game from like 2005.... straight ugly...

Minnesota certainly seems to be gelling right now...top 4 in west in standings I believe...

Minny getting their shit together but still wouldn't trust this team in a tightly contested 4th quarter.

They almost blew it tonight.

Since December 18, the Minnesota Timberwolves...
- NBA-best 12-3 (tied with Warriors)
- 114.3 off rating (1st in NBA)
- +10.5 net rating (1st in NBA... 2nd best is +6.6)

And 9-0 against the West.

Dubs vs Cavs tomorrow in Clev. Dubs -5.5. Thinking they pull away late.

Will wait in game though to try and get a better number.

Love the staggering of games tomorrow...

Detroit and the 'Cats start the day at Hot n Ready in 8 hours....

Wish the Knicks weren’t playing the awful Nets. But still have to consider them. Last night the Knicks were dejected and Porzy is fatigued.

Rare you see a b2b almost 12 hours apart from finish to start.

wizards have revenge from the first game of this same home stand....

that is just strange

bucks defense is pathetic right now... wiz should drop 120

Wiz had lead most of that game. It was quite pedestrian till about 4 min left 3rd quarter and turned into a scorefest till halfway through the 4th.

the hornets are a terrible team

have been on the do not bet list since late November

howard is a cancerous specimen who hinders the growth of the team

So, is there a secret injury with Kyrie?

He has been average lately and at times downright awful.

Back