Recruiting - Top Players who are Uncommited

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Per Rivals.com...

Florida already has a scary class but they are in the running for some more elite players... LSU will look to battle for a few as well. Should get interesting as we close in on 2/7..

Bold now likely signing place..

#2 - Joe McKnight (5*)-RB - LSU, USC,Ole Miss --- Any 1 of these 3...
#7 - Marvin Austin (5*) - DT - FSU, NoCar, USC, Maryland
#8 - Ronald Johnson (5*)- WR - Flor, Mich, USC, OSU
#13 - Terrance Toliver (5*)- WR - Flor, LSU --- this is too tight
#14 - Chad Jones (5*)- ATH - Flor, LSU, FSU
#15 - Noel Devine (5*)- RB - WVU, FSU, Bama ---might not sign,lean FSU
#49 - Deonte Thompson (4*)- WR - Clemson, Flor, LSU, FSU
#58 - Sidel Corley (4*)- DE - Bama or LSU
#63 - Stefoin Francois (4*)- DB - LSU, Arkansas, FSU
#95 - Allen Bailey (4*)- DE - Bama, Flor, Miami
#100 - Brandon Gibson (4*)- WR - Bama, Auburn

Current team recruiting rankings...

#1 - Florida - 26commits - (4)5*, (15)4*, (7)3*
#2 - Tenn - 30commits - (5)5*, (10)4*, (15)3*
#3 - Texas - 23commits - (2)5*, (15)4*, (5)3*
#4 - ND - 20commits - (1)5*, (14)4*, (4)3*
#5 - LSU - 23commits - (0)5*, (16)4*, (7)3*
#6 - So Car - 30commits - (1)5*, (13)4*, (13)3*
#7 - USC - 14commits - (4)5*, (9)4*, (1)3*
#8 - UGA - 23commits - (0)5*, (12)4*, (10)3*
#9 - Auburn -24commits - (0)5*, (11)4*, (13)3*
#10 -Nebrask-29commits -(0)5*, (12)4*, (16)3*

Last edited:
green is that ur post on that link?

nah

I thought people would get that idea too when I saw it at the bottom but nah not me.

If Devine wanted to play for USC-East, I would welcome him with open arms. I watched those Youtube videos, we don't have a guy that explosive.

I am rooting for this kid to get in somewhere and better his life and those two children of his. I would love to see him display that ability on the field and hope all goes well with him..99.9% of us have had an easier life than this kid and none of us can place ourselves in his shoes.

I clicked that kids profile.. He is a Braves fan :down:

I am a Yankee by birth and it just so happens to be my MLB team as well.. :smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
called into sirius rivals radio a few weeks ago with bill king to ask about noel devine and if hes going to wvu and he said right now hes probably going to junior college and transfer after a year there b/c of his off the field problems. just some info on that nothing 100% for sure

green...it isn't confirmed yet, he is announcing tomorrow at 230pm EST. I believe it is between USC and Florida because mommy johnson doesn't want her son to go to Michigan even though they were the only one's that recruited him when he tore his ACL last year. Supposedly ROjo wants to go to UM but his Mom has been a bitch to deal with in all this.

USC is the leader IMO though.

Devine will end up at a prep school. I thought Johnson was a lock for Michigan.

I also heard Mallett isn't enjoying the Michigan weather up there lol.

LOL horn...it has been awful....below 10 degrees all week. I gotta give Carr a little credit for going into Texas and cali getting these major recruits and warmer weather climates....BUT the weather really isn't that bad in the fall...just right now it is atrocious.

Darryl Stonum is one of the top WRs in the state next year and Mallett has been recruiting him big time to come to Michigan.

Mallett is going to be a star for you guys.

I hope so Horn...hope they finally go to a shotgun more often if Carr goes. Mallett gets a lot of press for his recruiting on the UM boards here. I guess he is quite the salesman lol.

Johnson to choose soon
Muskegon receiver expected to announce Sunday amid rumors he'll spurn Michigan.
Tom Markowski / The Detroit News

<!-- EDITORIAL: end first photo and fact box --><!-- EDITORIAL: begin related items --><!-- EDITORIAL: end related items --><!-- EDITORIAL: begin rest of pix and print, comment, email, subscribe links -->Ronald Johnson of Muskegon has Michigan and Michigan State fans on pins and needles this week as they await word from Johnson on where he's going to play football next fall.

Johnson, a 6-foot, 185-pound receiver/defensive back/kick returner, is expected to make his announcement early Sunday afternoon.
And, according to Muskegon coach Tony Annese and contrary to inferences on some Internet sites, Johnson still is considering the five schools he narrowed his list down to three weeks ago. They are U-M, MSU, Ohio State, Southern California and Florida.
What caused a stir in Muskegon and on the Internet this week was the decision of Johnson and his mother, Miranda Johnson, to tell the U-M coaches "no" as far as a scheduled home visit Wednesday was concerned.
Annese confirmed this Thursday but added, "It's not a sign of anything. Michigan is still in it. He just needs time to think. He has enough information on Michigan. He doesn't need any more…
"His head is spinning right now. He's frazzled. He needs to get a chance to analyze the facts. There is a lot of speculation on the Internet. Students have their opinion on where he's going. … Everyone had their opinion.
"And it's been tough on his mother, too. It's been a hard challenge for her, too, working, taking care of the kids and this."
A reason for U-M fans to fret: On Sunday, Florida coach Urban Meyer and some members of his staff made a home visit. On Monday, USC coach Pete Carroll did the same. On Tuesday, it was OSU coach Jim Tressell's turn. And today, members of the MSU coaching staff are scheduled to come to Muskegon, Annese said, but he wasn't sure if coach Mark Dantonio would be there.
According to a report Wednesday on GoBlueWolverine.com, Muskegon assistant Tracy Lewis was shocked by the news that the U-M staff was told not to visit Wednesday.
"We didn't have any part of Michigan not being able to come," said Lewis in the GoBlueWolverine.com story. "After the way they treated Ronald and continued to recruit him even when he was injured, we felt like they should at least be able to have their visit. But Ronald's mom didn't want them to. We don't know why. She didn't tell us anything. She just said she was the one handling things. They are listening to a friend of the family instead of us, which is fine."
Verbal commitments are not binding; national letters-of-intent are. Signing day is Wednesday.
Recruiting analyst Tom Lemming of Prep Football Report said more and more, he's seeing recruits change their minds the closer they get to signing day.
"It's encouraged by the Internet sites," he said.
So where's Johnson going? Some say he wants to stay close to home and MSU could be his pick. Lemming said don't count out Florida.
"Florida is coming on late on everyone," he said.

THis is the most fucked up recruiting of one player I have seen with Michigan...so much fucking drama, it just needs to get over with.

#2 - Joe McKnight (5*)-RB - LSU, USC,Ole Miss --- Any 1 of these 3...
#7 - Marvin Austin (5*) - DT - FSU, NoCar, USC, Maryland
#8 - Ronald Johnson (5*)- WR - USC
#13 - Terrance Toliver (5*)- WR - Flor, LSU --- this is too tight
#14 - Chad Jones (5*)- ATH - Flor, LSU, FSU
#15 - Noel Devine (5*)- RB - WVU, FSU, Bama ---might not sign,lean FSU
#49 - Deonte Thompson (4*)- WR - Clemson, Flor, LSU, FSU
#58 - Sidel Corley (4*)- DE - LSU
#63 - Stefoin Francois (4*)- DB - LSU
#95 - Allen Bailey (4*)- DE - Bama, Flor, Miami
#100 - Brandon Gibson (4*)- WR - Bama, Auburn

LSU currently sits with #4 class. If they pull in McKnight, Toliver and Chad Jones, one has to think they will near the top with some deep talent. (3)5*, (18)4* kids..

Jones/ McKnight are a lock to be an impact players no matter where they go.

Last edited:
UM just got a commit from one of the top corners in the country for next year and the top player in michigan for 2008...boubacar cissoko (boo boo)
He was MVP for the army all america junior combines. lessens the sting of ROJO a little. He and Warren will be good corners hopefully.

nice

For some reason Ole Miss fans feel strongly about McKnight which is odd, I really do think he ends up at LSU though.

UM just got a commit from one of the top corners in the country for next year and the top player in michigan for 2008...boubacar cissoko (boo boo)
He was MVP for the army all america junior combines. lessens the sting of ROJO a little. He and Warren will be good corners hopefully.

Any shot Warren sees the field in 07?

green,

yes, definitely. I expect him to start actually..maybe not right away but 2 or 3 games in. UM's weakest link is their secondary and they don't have a proven CB opposite Morgan Trent.

mcknight is a stud.

Texas just picked up the top saftey in Texas in 4* Christian Scott. Class is complete. 2008 committs begin this weekend. The 2008 class in the state of Texas may be the best in about 10 years.

Nice get horn. I'm interested to see what Shugarts (OL) and Mcguffie (rb) do for 08.

Shugarts probably going to Ohio St and Mcguffie would be a star in Texas Tech's system. OU just offered so they probably lead. His highlight video is sick but he is kinda small and the state of Texas is loaded with RBs this year.

Jermie Calhoun is the best RB in the state and drawing comparisons to Adrian Peterson. Bigtime stud.

Shugarts is definetely on the top of the wish list for OL in 08...

He along w/ three others( are alot of the reasons tOSU told Kris O'Dowd to go elsewhere (big mistake IMO)...

Anthony Davis def wasn't the case though..

Shugarts, Brewster (from FLA), Adams (ohio), and Long (UVA) are all tight and said to be connected...

tOSU thinks they stand good on all four..

Little Update, big day tomorrow..

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD noWrap width="3%">Feb. 6
Terrance Toliver, WR
Hempstead, TX
Hempstead High School

Scouts Grade: 86
ESPN150 Rank: 7
Position Rank: 1
</TD><TD>Terrance Toliver to LSU

Tuesday, Toliver told Fox 26 (Houston) reporter Marc Berman that he will sign with LSU.
"I decided to go to LSU," Toliver said. "Basically I have a real good connection with the coaches. We're real tight.
"They lost three receivers this year," Toliver said of LSU, "and I think I'd be a good fit to step in next year."</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He is toying with everyone on purpose.

On the surface it would appear a big letdown if he chose USC but I think LSU has an amazing class regardless of where McKnight goes.

Top two running backs in the nation to USC. 3 of the top 8 players and 9 of the top 50. Nuts.

Last edited:
fucking makes me sick lol. They get some sweet houses for moms over there?

USC's second string with sanchez at qb would be ranked in the top 10 ..

Big Pickup by USC if they did get McKnight... WOW.. Mark Tyler and McKnight as their future tandem... damn

Aint no IF

Sad thing is all this talent and they will be on probation and ineligible for postseason play. OK if our FoFathers were still in charge they would.

Aint no IF

Sad thing is all this talent and they will be on probation and ineligible for postseason play. OK if our FoFathers were still in charge they would.

Just woke up, didn't get a chance to look at anything except this thread..

P&G - Even without McKnight your class is nasty

This is hilarious. Just read this:

McKnight said at a news conference that he was lured by USC's strong public relations program, the field in which he plans to major.

Yeah, screw what the Trojans can really offer on the field. It's all about the strong PR program over there.

Devine will be in juco or prep ball.. he cant spell college.

BTW USC's 2 and 3 deep are loaded with 5 stars.. I think they have signed a # 1 lb the past 5 years.. Keith Rivers and Rey are just filthy..

They should be top 3 for the next 6 years..or until pete leaves, then ill leave uscs bandwagon as well ;)

Back