Rate my Draft

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Had my draft yesterday. Didnt want to do it til next week but we couldnt make it work.

1ppr and .5 pp carry

12 team league and the 10th pick

Qb Rivers
Rb Alex Collins
Rb Marlon Mack
Wr Obj
Wr Keenan Allen
Wr Ty Hilton
Te Walker
K Lutz
D Rams

Bench
Rb Sony Michel
Rb White
Rb Yeldon
Wr Robert Woods
Wr Tyrell Williams
Te OJ Howard

Last edited:
Allen staying healthy and Mack’s role as an RB2 the only question marks...deep in WR so maybe you can flip one if needed if Michel doesn’t develop...pretty solid overall though

On a side note, we went from a 10 to 12 team league. Never did a 12 teamer and the late round drafting was much tougher

Allen staying healthy and Mack’s role as an RB2 the only question marks...deep in WR so maybe you can flip one if needed if Michel doesn’t develop...pretty solid overall though

Yeah my rbs are definitely my weak spot. There was a run on them early, so I wasnt going to take a 3rd round back in rd 1 or 2 just to have one early

Yeah but you have white so you have multiple heads in the Pats RB monster, so it’s not all bad. And Yeldon if LF gets banged up is solid too.

Going to deeper leagues (# of teams) is something I love). Adds value to dudes who more prepped for draft day. Another thing I’ve see.mn a bunch of guys doing this year is dropping the kicker as a starting position and adding another flex spot...really kinda like that idea to be honest.

Thats actually a good idea. I hate the kicker position. Its just a crap shoot week to week.

Im hoping my late round drafting helps.

About 6 of the 12 guys know there shit.

I drafted alex collins and one of the guys laughed and said who the hell is that.

Looks solid, You'll need to scour the waiver wire to get a RB early on the season. Hopefully Michel can get healthy sooner rather than later. Might be a wasted roster spot if he cant get on the field in the first few weeks but White will let you hang in there - he's just a little more unpredictable week to week with the Pats usage of RBs.

I hate pats rbs and i got 2. White was taken because of his ppr value and Michel was a late round flyer. I think he is the most talented back on the team but with the pats that doesnt mean much as they let Lewis go and kept burkhead.

I think Collins will be a surprise this year similar to Freeman a few years ago. Guy runs hard. Mack has shown flashes. Hopefully Luck will provide some space and n the run game. Definitely thin ar rb

Back