Random Saratoga rumblings

Talking about some of the ones I left off the ticket:

Looks like Chad has the Lure covered with his three. Midnight Tea Time was a possible upsetter, but he scratched. Temple has back class that fits and is 3 for 10 at the distance, but moving from Maker to Morley doesn't seem like the upgrade that would be needed.

In the Glens Falls there are only two front runner types in the race, so either of them could be a wire threat. Dalika is probably more likely to be that horse, but I like Call Me Love a little better as the stalker/pouncer. I'm probably going to regret leaving Orglandes off the ticket, but he's really got to improve a bit to be competitive here, and with the threat of a softish pace I like the other closers better.

Bella Sofia will get bet down from her number and I think she'll be challenged on the front end by Baffert's horse and Always Carina, leaving the three closers I'm using to run them down.

I left two Euros off in the Saratoga but because off their lack of success over there. But they both could surprise.

Knicks really a lock? Feels like that horse crushes against lesser fields…maybe I Just want to go against for some reason.
I just can't get away from the pace advantage. And I didn't see another single I liked.

I agree with Amoss. They should've either scratched Value Prop or I've seen them delay the start to bring the horse back into the paddock and reshoe him. Putting an unbettable horse in the gate with the potential to interfere with other horse's trips is a real kick in the nuts to the bettors.

I agree with Amoss. They should've either scratched Value Prop or I've seen them delay the start to bring the horse back into the paddock and reshoe him. Putting an unbettable horse in the gate with the potential to interfere with other horse's trips is a real kick in the nuts to the bettors.
Agree don’t like that at all

Let's just say I'm gonna go pool with a flat chested chick in a minute and it's pretty awesome. The rest is in charge.

Son of a bitch had 1 and 9 in the pick 5 but didn't play anything in that race. Damn.

Such bullshit now two years running I can't bet the Pacific Classic, how we're removed from Cali betting is sick. The tug o war is simply not logical

Such bullshit now two years running I can't bet the Pacific Classic, how we're removed from Cali betting is sick. The tug o war is simply not logical
Are you shut out of NYRA's cross country pick 5? Today's at least has the last 3 stakes on the Delmar card.

Hate to call it but 2,3 EX box seems very legitimate here although Abreu tends to get me every time

Pretty sure 6 wins the Alabama, figuring place is where you can make hay

I like 3 but sadly so does LoDuca

You guys playing today?

Only a week left and the full moon has me ready to rock a horse

Would have gotten destroyed there, lucky I couldn't get in

That horse was far the best

Easy pickings. #7 had to run an extra 40 feet going 7 wide. Irad kept him on the rail into the first turn then went two path to basically mimic a workout. The horse was comfortable with the setup and just kept going,

8 stakes races between Parx and Colonial Downs. It's a sneaky Monday with some great races

Saratoga Race 7 today. #2 WPS let 'er rip. :breakdance:
Funny, I actually thought about doing a theme today at the Spa too

R3: #5 WP
R6: #8 WP
R7:#5 WP
R8: #7 WP (could throw 1 in an EX)
R10: #2 WP (13 is too much a dog and don't know trainer/jock)

Back