Random Saratoga rumblings

Graveyard of Champions. Let's see if Essential Quality survives today.
Almost just feel like throwing a note on EQ to win just for interest, usually I can see a couple horses beating the champs, but gets tougher to do at distance

3 probably has best chance to beat EQ but if EQ gets to him at the head of the lane, I could see the 3 getting no part.

Didn't think it set up for the 4. But he ran big. So did EQ. 3 folded when the big gray got by him

Can't see where Saez coulda done anything different, they broke well and he basically had to do it from the outside the entire way

Today obviously just a prep race for EQ. Probably wasn't fully cranked like he will be for the Travers.

Reactions: KJ
I don't care what anyone says. He'll run better in the Travers than he did today. That was a huge race he came off in the Belmont.

Meant to say they all 5 broke and there was never really any way to give him a better trip than Luis did

Sadly Sterling likes the one I like but pretty sure 5 plays in as well as 7

This thing is pretty open

I learn a ton from Amoss, Gary Stevens, Migliore

Sterling, Kinchen, LoDuca are just playing the gambling game like us

The constant bias from them for NY breds I get, only reason this is on national tv is NYRA pays them to pump it but gets old

Agree with Amoss that Jackie's Warrior will get revenge on DTC in the Amsterdam but he might well be 2/5 come race time and now the rain might have to be considered

Agree with Amoss that Jackie's Warrior will get revenge on DTC in the Amsterdam but he might well be 2/5 come race time and now the rain might have to be considered

Not the biggest JW fan but was an unlucky loser last time. Should turn the tables today. Don't think I'll get invested though and just watch. Interesting to see what the Chad Brown runner does.

Not the biggest JW fan but was an unlucky loser last time. Should turn the tables today. Don't think I'll get invested though and just watch. Interesting to see what the Chad Brown runner does.
If either don't win the number of tickets busted will be tremendous

I could see a flier on CB or the 1

One concern on the 6. He was into run on the 17th and was scratched. So I'm thinking this was not his intention to run in the Amsterdam. Don't think Chad would run him back in two weeks?

One concern on the 6. He was into run on the 17th and was scratched. So I'm thinking this was not his intention to run in the Amsterdam. Don't think Chad would run him back in two weeks?
If 1 gets out quickly he's a major player imo given the track now

I've been around 'all boy' horses. Not much fun.
Not sure what that means

But first horse I was introduced to I was maybe 4 or 5 and was told to feed it with a hand of corn. It bit two of my fingers and I hated them for years

Horse teeth, you only appreciate them when you win a wager, nowhere else in life are they appropriate

DTC wanted no part of JW today. Thought when he put him away at the head of the lane, the 6 would get up for 2nd.

'nuff politics and medicine today, let's have some fun with a couple stakes races today

Race #8

$5 tri

$5 tri

Trying to beat the 1. So 1 is the winner

Back