Random Saratoga rumblings

Funny how much they're pimping Asmussen now, he's not one of their own but he's the best

Pretty cool, I'm very new to horses really but friend of a friend is an owner in Cali and only has Asmussen and Ricardo, he's become big time

Owns Gun Runner and his sperm lol

Pretty cool, I'm very new to horses really but friend of a friend is an owner in Cali and only has Asmussen and Ricardo, he's become big time

Owns Gun Runner and his sperm lol
I remember when he first started training. Used to be a rider first. Hard to believe. His brother Cash was a helluva rider.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Yep. Winchell elder had some blue hen mares. My dad's first stakes winner was bred by Winchell.

Saratoga has been pretty good with this but no clue on 1

I actually don't believe he should be taken down

I mean the 4 came out. But the 1 definitely came in. Also didn't help the 1 was getting hit right handed.

I think he comes down.

Gary was a douche on the set of Seabiscuit. Lol. They filmed part of it at the Downs at Albuquerque. I helped out.

• Haha
Think I'll try and sneak the 1 in here.

Trifecta

Box 1,4,8

I’d love to be against. He’ll be on the lead but has failed against good fields. I like Silver State and Maxfield coming from off the pace to run him down.
I think the Sky Diver has one of the best trips of her life

Everyone should get a good trip in this field. No reason Swiss can’t run a great race. Seems like a bit of a weird spot for her off a big layoff but maybe the small field was attractive. Will get a great price as no one seems to think she has much of a chance. Might toss Knicks and use the other 4 on a P3 or P4.

Everyone should get a good trip in this field. No reason Swiss can’t run a great race. Seems like a bit of a weird spot for her off a big layoff but maybe the small field was attractive. Will get a great price as no one seems to think she has much of a chance. Might toss Knicks and use the other 4 on a P3 or P4.
Pretty sure this was a target race for her connections

I'm just worried with the short field that Knicks Go can just gallop around there without much effort.

I'm just worried with the short field that Knicks Go can just gallop around there without much effort.
Exactly. I don't see any of the other four willing to contest the pace and put any pressure on. Think Rosario rations the speed out to maintain a length lead and then uses his great finishing skills to power him home.

Back