Quicken Loans and Open de France Picks

alangrrbs

Pretty much a regular
Euro Picks

Rafa Cabrera Bello ov Sergio Garcia

-We just keep cashing bets against Sergio. Barely won last week by 1 shot against Andy Sullivan, but that tournament Sergio had great course history at. But Sergio has never played here. 12th last week, but still lost the head to head, and before that 6 missed cuts and a 70th. Cabrera Bello the last 2 times he’s played here he finished 4th, 5th, and his last 4 tournaments he’s been good. 36th at the US Open, 4th, 8th, and 17th the 3 weeks before that.

Andy Sullivan ov Matthew Fitzpatrick

Both guys have been good, but I really like how Sullivan is playing right now.4 top 10 finishes in his last 5 tournaments, Fitzpatrick has 1 top 10 since January. But here’s the big thing. I went back and looked at the last 3 years of Matthew Fitzpatrick. The last 3 years his finishes coming into this tournament are pretty similar. But he’s missed the cut at this tournament the last 3 years. He just doesn’t play good here. Sullivan’s last 3 times playing here 13th, 6th, and 5th.

PGA Picks

Rory Sabbatini ov Trey Mullinax

I’ve been betting on Rory Sabbatic a lot this year, I’ll keep doing this week against Trey Mullinax. Sabbatini missed the cut last week, it was his first missed cut of the year. I’m not worried. Rory has finished ahead of Mullinax in 4 out of the last 5 tournaments they’ve played in together, and since the Zurich Open, Mullinax has one finish inside the top 58, including 4 missed cuts.

Richie Werenski ov Andrew Landry

It sounds like a broken record, but here we go again betting against Andrew Landry. Since his win at the Valero Open, Landry hasn’t finished better than 65th, and keeps losing in head to heads. This week he’s against Richie Werenski, who hasn’t been fantastic, but he’s been making cuts, and in the 3 tournaments they’ve played in together since Landry’s win, Werenski has finished ahead of Landry in every tournament, including a 16 shot difference last week at the Travelers.

Peter Malnati ov Aaron Baddeley

Baddeley made the cut at the US Open barely, but he was in the easy tee times with the weather. Other than that 6 missed cuts in the last 7 tournaments for him. Peter Malnati no missed cuts in the last 6 tournaments, and in the last 4 tournaments they’ve played in together, Malnati has beat Baddeley head to head by a combined 25 shots.

Back