Puckline Thread

Its 6 degrees out this morning in NH Johny, warmest morning all week. That means a heater is coming buddy!

PHI has been legit lately. I only played them ML though just because they don't seem to score a ton. EDM fewah off the break coming out east should be prime for a beat down though.

I also played MTL but dont love it due to the break. Played PL on NYI cause everything points towards an ass kicking. First place in Metro at home coming off a tough loss vs last place in all WC coming off the break.

Its 6 degrees out this morning in NH Johny, warmest morning all week. That means a heater is coming buddy!

PHI has been legit lately. I only played them ML though just because they don't seem to score a ton. EDM fewah off the break coming out east should be prime for a beat down though.

I also played MTL but dont love it due to the break. Played PL on NYI cause everything points towards an ass kicking. First place in Metro at home coming off a tough loss vs last place in all WC coming off the break.

I like hearing what you are thinking about. Happy Saturday.

Johnny look into WSH today. They absolutely own BOS, 14 in a fucking row. I love the B's but had to play a little on Caps. I didnt take PL but thats only cause I hope B's get at least a point out of it. Ovi back from his one game suspension should be rearing to go. The B's top line has been doing the majority of the scoring lately. OTR without luxury of last line change against a top line that is equal to or better than that of the B's, could be a rough outting. Just my $0.02

Silver lining Zeke, you lost but Bruins won. Title town baby. Gove me some more thoughts.

I am so gunshy now.

Toronto and Rangers are plays but I cant win, going to think on it a bit.

Well I hope like hell you didn't follow my lead on that game yesterday. Taking LA & DAL unders tonight cause thats how they trend. Played them last night when drunk but also been drinking most of the day today so dont listen to anything I say for 12 hours. GL bud!

5.48 ytd

I wasnt fully prepared or nimble enough for this hockey "system".

As I noted at beginning, I am not knowledgeable about hockey and have a hard time breaking it down.

Going to finish this thread and focus where I feel I can find better value. I learned a bunch from yall in hockey this season, but I'm going to quit while ahead and try to improve in the future.

I love Peels thread but appreciate all of the hockey dudes in here.

This has been one hell of a year- and while I share your cautious decision, you should still try to at least track it. All it can take is one month for things to completely swing the other way.

Back