Puckline Thread

This is a really cool thread.

Thanks for posting it and attending to it so closely, Johnny.

Johnny not sure if I've mentioned it before but take a look into 1P overs on Chi games & TB games. They have been hitting like crazy. I've seen juice as high as -145 on TB games but generally Chi is around the -130 ballpark. I hate laying big juice in anything these days but they are hitting at such a clip that it doesn't much matter, the rare loss will be covered.

Thanks buddy. Happy New Year to you too.

I don't even look at the goalie matchups, who they are playing, situation, etc. Been playing them blindly (when I remember) for the past two weeks & think only one has lost.

I had +170 on both but tailed. I'll take +.7 on the day. In addition played my usual Chi over 1.5 1P which Pens hit by themselves, also played it on Car/Ott. Gotta jump on those buddy.

I had +170 on both but tailed. I'll take +.7 on the day. In addition played my usual Chi over 1.5 1P which Pens hit by themselves, also played it on Car/Ott. Gotta jump on those buddy.

Ytd 24.63
Nothing today.

I will jump on them Zeke. Big week in the NE.

If we prepare for each season and play with consistency we win.
You know hockey better than I, believe that, I'm just grinding here.

I know from playing hockey for years that it's tough as hell to predict who will win any given game. Because it's generally so low scoring any team is still in the game with minimal time left. It's just a numbers & value game to me. Or in the case of this 1st period over thing it's a bit of a trend & sticking with what's hot. Bovada starting to catch on as Cal/Chi is 1.5 -150 to the over. Highest I've seen so far.

Great season. Is this your first year doing a puckline model. Or have you done so in the past. Curious if so your previous records? Thanks and BOL rest of year

Great season. Is this your first year doing a puckline model. Or have you done so in the past. Curious if so your previous records? Thanks and BOL rest of year

This is my first year posting puckline plays. The plays are filtered on a model I created. The plays arent subjective.I usually track in 4 year windows. This is the weakest year of the last 4 on ROI basis, but not by much. I will play it thru April. I dont really post so that people tail, but more so that they could see my approach. I've learned alot from the members here, just sharing. Good luck Bossman.

Last edited:
23.63 ytd

NYI +210
Vegas +220

LOVE the "Coney Island Weenies" play vs the pathetic Rangers. NOT so sure about my VGK tonight. HOPE your are correct BUT the Hosersharks won last 4 and 6 of last 7 AND covered the puck line in 6 of those wins. like @ Lightning "Bugs" -1 1/2 +120, Maple Leafs -1 1/2 +155 "mehr besser" :shake:

LOVE the "Coney Island Weenies" play vs the pathetic Rangers. NOT so sure about my VGK tonight. HOPE your are correct BUT the Hosersharks won last 4 and 6 of last 7 AND covered the puck line in 6 of those wins. like @ Lightning "Bugs" -1 1/2 +120, Maple Leafs -1 1/2 +155 "mehr besser" :shake:

You have great style. GL tonight my man.

thank you, Johnny. actually with Hutchinson in goal I did NOT do the Maple Leafs. went with Stars -1 1/2 +230 and Predators -1 1/2 +240 instead along with the "Bugs" and Weenies" :)

Yeah I hear you man. Ive been taking it up the fart pipe lately. If I weren't such a degenerate this would be the time to take a break.

Took the two biggest faves last night, just to fucking win, no PL, no parlays. Cant buy a win.

Bruins are 1-2-3 in last six games that they've had a lead. I almost pulled the trigger on Philly live last night at +360 in the third down 2-1. I did take over 4.5 live once I saw the B's penalty before book adjusted so I middled the total. GL tonight Johnny.

Bruins are 1-2-3 in last six games that they've had a lead. I almost pulled the trigger on Philly live last night at +360 in the third down 2-1. I did take over 4.5 live once I saw the B's penalty before book adjusted so I middled the total. GL tonight Johnny.

I am in a serious cooler. I like your thoughts on the Bs. That's how I try to do it. If you are going to play something less probable, sell some more and get it juicy. Go Pats.

Back