Puckline Thread

Johnny are you playing all divisional PL faves or picking & choosing? There are two others tonight, WSH & CBJ. Just curious how you're rolling with these.

Johnny are you playing all divisional PL faves or picking & choosing? There are two others tonight, WSH & CBJ. Just curious how you're rolling with these.

Just what I post Zeke. My simple sheet history link is on 1st page.

I also play Peel and HonestD implied prob sheet.

Just what I post Zeke. My simple sheet history link is on 1st page.

I also play Peel and HonestD implied prob sheet.

So it's not a blind bet. Any additional criteria you use to decipher the plays from non plays? The other two I mentioned hit last night so curious how you determine which one(s) to play versus others. Not looking to bug you for anything in depth either. I think you know I'm rather shallow.

Zeke, you are the man,you could never bug me.

I want to bet plus money. I cant imagine ever paying for +1.5 goals, I want to sell them. I started back testing situations that favor puckline covers, based primarily on opening line range and the streaks of the games participants. Contrarian things became apparent quickly, divisional favorites cover well, home or away in certain situations. Certain months and corresponding game numbers are bad for some reason. As you mentioned posts ago, it seems contrarian, cuz it would seem divisional games would be tighter and make you lean dog, idk, but I look for that so it wont self correct.

It is hitting at a higher clip than anticipated but I know thru the grind of a season wagering with these returns makes you a winner. So I do blindly bet these games once they pass thru the filters. Is that vague enough?

Last edited:
Right on. Just wanted to make sure you weren't overlooking the other plays last night. Doesn't sound very blind to me as you're actually putting thought into it. All dogs +250 or greater with no other filter for instance would be blind betting to me.

It's only +130 but Winnipeg PL is worth a look. Chicago is a mess this year. I grabbed VGK also, they seem to have fixed what was ailing them early on.

Sorry about that bad lead man. Who would've seen Chicago scoring 5...on the road...at Winnipeg! Only the fourth time this year that team has scored five goals, WTF. Lots of close games last night, except the 3-0 loss the NYR & I had.

Back