ps

so 12-9 so far on post season. Pretty unspectacular but had some smallish ML on several of my dog hits so in the black for Post season.

YTD now 50-31 (7-4 TU)

I will have a play a championship game

appreciate your posts and info tee, one of the best cappers here for years
tough Iowa game, perfect storm with QB injury, had Iowa to close out 6, 9, 11 teamers
bet off some at half but still ugghh
nice bounce back with the late games, look forward to the last one on Monday

So off a fucking 0-5 over the weekend in the NFL. When heavy chalk blows away number in all games the dubber will most certainly struggle, and he did. Brutal. Thank god real football is back tonight:

Add

clem +7, 4 units (-120)

been waiting for cheaper 7 number but don't see it coming now and more likely it goes other way. Endorse the ML and will have some of it. I can't find many edges for the tide here other than mystique Clem by 7+ IMO..

i totally respect your opinion and clemson may be the play. i'm not betting tonight.

but mystic? 26 Ws in a row, best coach (possibly ever) and more first rounders than times i've been laid this year. mystic.

I've got most capping edges with Clem. Not all but majority. Last year Alabama needed a kick return, onside kick, and a TE with 200 yards receiving to win by narrow margin. You know the chances of all that happening in one game? Now, Alabama defense is real deal but they were last year and Saban decided to onside kick cause they couldn't slow Watson.. stealing this from a BAR Twitter retweet.. SEC this year was like a fast food burrito- one good ingredient and a bunch of filler.. plus I sent Sark a bottle of Templeton Rye..

He will need more than 3 seconds or extend plays himself which he is capable of doing obviously.

Kicker is going to be huge in this one as well. Can't underestimate bama punter. Also miles better than clemson kicker imo

Agree. Only worry is bama d line blowing into clem oline. Gl tee
I like Clemson O-line to keep that match up close. Right gameplan also negates rush-- Clemson has so many plays good in space. Great chess matchup there. Watson will not be overwhelmed-- for me that's key.. kid could make a lot of money tonight if he does what I think he will vs this defense. Top defense

Another great year tee.....be interested to see tonight's game.
I am on Bama so health on this one....I've become part of the camp that is Bama or pass for me these days.
It almost seems that Bama has somehow managed to play themselves into a "fave-dog" of sorts.
I've seen some really great Bama D's and somehow this one might be the best.
I respect Watson, but I can't shake some Clem results from earlier this year outta my head, even though ACC seems top to bottom the best Conf this year.

Side note- you follow SGU recruiting? They have a nice looking kid by the name of Espensa coming in....the 1st 5 star in over a decade for that program.
Also, was there some dust up with a RB commit outta Texas and Iowa?
I know you follow the program, not sure if you follow the recruiting tho...

So off a fucking 0-5 over the weekend in the NFL. When heavy chalk blows away number in all games the dubber will most certainly struggle, and he did. Brutal. Thank god real football is back tonight:

Add

clem +7, 4 units (-120)

been waiting for cheaper 7 number but don't see it coming now and more likely it goes other way. Endorse the ML and will have some of it. I can't find many edges for the tide here other than mystique Clem by 7+ IMO..

I like them points too Bro. Let's Hit It.

Another great year tee.....be interested to see tonight's game.
I am on Bama so health on this one....I've become part of the camp that is Bama or pass for me these days.
It almost seems that Bama has somehow managed to play themselves into a "fave-dog" of sorts.
I've seen some really great Bama D's and somehow this one might be the best.
I respect Watson, but I can't shake some Clem results from earlier this year outta my head, even though ACC seems top to bottom the best Conf this year.

Side note- you follow SGU recruiting? They have a nice looking kid by the name of Espensa coming in....the 1st 5 star in over a decade for that program.
Also, was there some dust up with a RB commit outta Texas and Iowa?
I know you follow the program, not sure if you follow the recruiting tho...

aj espinoso. Dad- Samoan, played at Iowa years ago. Was walk on and utility guy. Son is legit. State discus all American, power forward in basketball and best DE in country. Only reason Iowa got him was family connection.. RB you are talking about is enos Benjamin. 4 star who committed to Iowa early, then decided to take some recruiting trips which ferenz has an antiquated policy against. Basically told kid good riddance. Not our mold. Got to respect it I guess but times are changing.

aj espinoso. Dad- Samoan, played at Iowa years ago. Was walk on and utility guy. Son is legit. State discus all American, power forward in basketball and best DE in country. Only reason Iowa got him was family connection.. RB you are talking about is enos Benjamin. 4 star who committed to Iowa early, then decided to take some recruiting trips which ferenz has an antiquated policy against. Basically told kid good riddance. Not our mold. Got to respect it I guess but times are changing.
I think Clemson does this also....Ya, Iowa would be better to lax up on this policy on recruits

great season again tee... thanks for the plays all year.... nice way to cap it off with a win, much appreciated!!! :shake2:

Great call tee. Monster qb who can hide oline deficiencies is one way this game has evolved.

Back