ps

I told a friend when Stanford mismanaged the clock on their last drive what would happen. Drive the length of the field and miss the 2. Bingo.

Can someone please tell me why, if you are ahead in the game and trying to run out the clock, why would you ever snap the ball with more than 5 seconds on the play clock? I see it constantly.

completely misread Rousey fight and paid for it dearly.. Had a decent undercard but man Rousey was completely outclassed.. Chick made 3 million and beltholder, who is ugly, made 100k.. Only in Dana Whites world... Back to football after this commercial break.....

TAMPA -- Despite practicing in full pads just two days ago, after breaking his left arm against Arkansas, Gator LB Alex Anzalone doesn't appear likely to play in the 2016 Outback Bowl.
Head Florida Coach Jim McElwain said "he's tested it, but I don't think so."
McElwain also said LB Jarrad Davis (ankle) will not play.
It will make a game billed as a defensive battle even tougher for the Gators (8-4).
“You know where we’re gonna be a little short on bodies is not a place against this kind of team you want to be at," said Florida Head Coach Jim McElwain.
"That’s our responsibility to put a plan together to give us a chance to get ‘em on the ground. Our guys are really going to have to be disciplined in the back end then, with their eyes and not get beat on the play action.”

.. Chick made 3 million and beltholder, who is ugly, made 100k.. Only in Dana Whites world... Back to football after this commercial break.....

LOL....most worlds though.....net worth of Kournikova $50M...net worth of Monica Seles $12M.......not a huge UFC fan, but wouldn't pay a dime to see nunes fight....

GL today Tee

always looking for reasons to put A.K. pics in my thread.. Thx Jimmy

Anna-Kournikova-Hot-Pics-Corner-+%252813%2529.jpg

Nice job tee, way to get Anna involved in bowl season :beer4:

Pretty sure Nunes at least got a $100k win bonus as well, Ronda just sold the membership

As Mike Wallace said once, all these beautiful women in this world, and you want to go after men.
I saw AK at a Stanford tournament awhile back. I had to refrain my gf from groping her

TAMPA -- Despite practicing in full pads just two days ago, after breaking his left arm against Arkansas, Gator LB Alex Anzalone doesn't appear likely to play in the 2016 Outback Bowl.
Head Florida Coach Jim McElwain said "he's tested it, but I don't think so."
McElwain also said LB Jarrad Davis (ankle) will not play.
It will make a game billed as a defensive battle even tougher for the Gators (8-4).
“You know where we’re gonna be a little short on bodies is not a place against this kind of team you want to be at," said Florida Head Coach Jim McElwain.
"That’s our responsibility to put a plan together to give us a chance to get ‘em on the ground. Our guys are really going to have to be disciplined in the back end then, with their eyes and not get beat on the play action.”

Them 2 LBs have been out for awhile. Defense has adjusted pretty well.

Them 2 LBs have been out for awhile. Defense has adjusted pretty well.

nah bro-- Davis played in their last game vs bama and had 4 solo tackles.. They are very light at linebacker going into this game. I don't think there is any question about that. Can Iowa exploit it in the running game? My bet says yes, in a big way.. We will see.. Florida is very good in secondary obviously, but they will have to crowd the box to stop the run, very possible they have success at that and then a matter of whether Iowa can make them pay with play action pass.. I think yes.. TE and future NFL draftee, Kittle completely healthy for first time in a long time.. He is key because Iowa WR very ordinary and not much explosion.. Should be ugly game played in phone booth.

I get what Christian McCaffrey did, but weird choice for Ohio State to skip the Fiesta Bowl.

locking in this number as I think it drifts back.. very big play.

Iowa +3, Top unit +2 (only one of year)

happy to discuss if there are specific questions..

Tee Dub any concerns re FB Kulick and CB Rugamba both out today? How important are these 2? Thanks.

Tee Dub any concerns re FB Kulick and CB Rugamba both out today? How important are these 2? Thanks.

Iowa rotates two dynamic RB's Danials and Wadley, and by the end of the game both will be 1,000 rushers. I think I saw that on <15% of Iowa running plays, is the FB in the game.. So , ya, changes the playbook a bit but they have known of his absence for 4 weeks so game planning certainly wasn't affected.

The weak CB position is a concern sure. Rugamba actually replaced Greg Mabin earlier in the year due to Mabin injury.. I did not like Mabin and he struggled early.. So now , next man in is true sophomore Josh Jackson. He has no career starts and was a non-playing WR last year.. Good news is Iowa has 2015 Jim Thorpe winner at other CB in Des King... So ya, Florida I guess might try to exploit inexperience. Problem is--1) they will have little time to do it, 2) this is not a dynamic Fla offense, far from it 3) Florida QB play is very sketchy..

gl

Hot , humid day in Tampa. Fatique will play a factor.. Especially for a game destined to be played in phone both.. Keep track of 3 and outs in first half as the defense that is on the field most is gonna have 2H troubles IMO. Florida, as stated very thin at LB

Iowa rotates two dynamic RB's Danials and Wadley, and by the end of the game both will be 1,000 rushers. I think I saw that on <15% of Iowa running plays, is the FB in the game.. So , ya, changes the playbook a bit but they have known of his absence for 4 weeks so game planning certainly wasn't affected.

The weak CB position is a concern sure. Rugamba actually replaced Greg Mabin earlier in the year due to Mabin injury.. I did not like Mabin and he struggled early.. So now , next man in is true sophomore Josh Jackson. He has no career starts and was a non-playing WR last year.. Good news is Iowa has 2015 Jim Thorpe winner at other CB in Des King... So ya, Florida I guess might try to exploit inexperience. Problem is--1) they will have little time to do it, 2) this is not a dynamic Fla offense, far from it 3) Florida QB play is very sketchy..

gl

GL on the play. Tailing with confidence.

gl

Thanks for the reply and info,Tee.

ground and pound for iowa - force that florida secondary to make tackles

and in the heat and humidty... and sure florida kids are used to heat and humidy but not with Iowa's big offensive line leaning on them for 14 play drives... Best defense in country IMO is either Ala or Mich.. I lean Mich.. Iowa will use that same gameplan vs similar defense on the back end but very different , and inferior up front.. Good, but not Michigan good..

As always tho, need turnovers to be neutral or small disadvantage and special teams need to clean for Iowa.. Florida punter is so good.. Hope they have to use him a lot.

Back