Projected Line Moves--UTEP +3 and Pitt -3???

RJ Esq

Prick Since 1974
Looks like it's coming. I know Vanzack is going to hit UTEP -3 and hit it hard and I may also be on it. For some reason I've got the line capped at UTEP -6 and catching an extra FG is just gravy.

Anyone else have thoughts on this one at this line?

Also looks like Pitt line is swinging back. Think the better play is Under 45 with the storm projected to hit about game time. But at Pitt -3 looks very good for the home fav. Opinions?

Hmmmm, . . . let me calculate this: late night Thursday game will take about 3 hours and 6 beers, . . . . . . yeah, we can do it!!
evillol.gif

Weirdo.

In 3 hours you better be able to drink 6 beers. Otherwise I'll have to have words with your husband.

rjurewitz said:
Weirdo.

In 3 hours you better be able to drink 6 beers. Otherwise I'll have to have words with your husband.

I have a golf game Friday, I don't want to overdue it.
smoke.gif

If I can catch UTEP at +3 looks like I'll be watching CSTV and have a late night game to be interested in after ISU takes home the bacon.

please read up on the miner injury situation; even their stud rb is having issues and price even said they would struggle to win w/o him.

BetCRIS has UTEP at +2.5 and I can buy it up to +3 for -120. The thing is, I think UTEP can win this one straight up. So, I may just lay a UNIT on the ML here and let it ride.

SoonerBS said:
BetCRIS has UTEP at +2.5 and I can buy it up to +3 for -120. The thing is, I think UTEP can win this one straight up. So, I may just lay a UNIT on the ML here and let it ride.

Don't disagree with that play. Pinny has UTEP -3 (-118) and +126 ML.

Either way is probably good but I don't want to lay over 10 cents in juice.

might as well ML instead of a 118 or 120 if you are confident in the game.

GL fellas..have fun at game RJ

TEXAS-EL PASO - Quarterback Jordan Palmer (elbow), running back Marcus Thomas (hamstring), wide receivers Joe West (finger) and David Sutton (sternum), offensive lineman James Riley (ankle) and defensive back Braxton Amy (hamstring) are probable for Thursday's game against San Diego State. *Defensive back Tim McCullough (neck) is questionable.

B.A.R. said:
might as well ML instead of a 118 or 120 if you are confident in the game.

GL fellas..have fun at game RJ

Thanks, BAR. Planning on kicking off the season right going 2-0 (NW and ISU), watching a game, and maybe winning a late night play on UTEP. We'll see what the public gives me.

Now if Pinny would just release the Texas team total...

SAN DIEGO ST - Wide receiver Roberto Wallace (shoulder) is doubtful for Thursday's game against UTEP. *Defensive lineman Jonathan Soto (concussion), defensive back Reggie Grigsby (leg) and punter Mike Hughes (foot) are questionable. Defensive back Brett Sturm (groin) is expected to play in Thursday's game. Defensive lineman Frederick Amano (knee) is sidelined indefinitely. Wide receiver DeMarco Sampson (foot) is expected to miss the season.

I'll probably wait until tomorrow to bet this game. I need to cap it a little more extensively.

...and UTEP, SoonerBS.

Any idea about UTEP's running game? I've got their O exceeding 32 ppg, rushing for more than 122 ypg and 3.7 ypc. Add in projected D improvement across the board.

SDSU should also have improved D across the board, except in the secondary where they should average close to 221 ypg allowed. I've got their O about the same as last year with an increased rypg average.

Lines--UTEP: 3 returning starters on OL, 4 returning starters on DL
SDSU: 2 returning OL starters, 3 DL returning starters

SDSU returns a 870 yd rusher.
UTEP starts a 822 yd rusher with 6 starts behind Tyler Ebell.

Both are potential 1000 yd rushers.

UTEP: Palmer, established QB
SDSU: O'Connell, established QB--but new offensive system and coordinator.

Line is probably about right. SDSU has lots of talent, but so does UTEP.

Like the points in this one.

I ended up throwing UTEP into a ML parlay with Minnesota and NW. Pretty decent money. I through about $25 on it for funsies. Hopefully NW and Minny cash early and it will give me a reason to stay up and watch UTEP/SDSU . . . . like I need a reason anyway.
evillol.gif

I used to kick brandyn dombrowski's ass every day in karate here in vegas. I can't believe how big that kid has gotten is he really 6-6 335?

Back