Presidents Cup Discussion

worst ever..its almost impossible to fold that badly...lost focus I guess. Probably thinking of an early scotch and some pussy. That's the only things that distract you that badly

I think USA has to be happy with today overall. With that being said, it feels like they gave some away late.

Ok. Looking over the lineup for tonight. ......
1st glance here is my picks
Tiger
Finau
Pan
Li
Hadwin
Woodland
Cantlay
Scott
An
JT
Louy
Fowler

I could see this Matches HALVED
Fowler Leishman
Scott Xander
Finau Deki

I’m go go with the Final will either be
US 14.5
INT 15.5

Or

USA 14
INT 16

My picks:

Woods over Ancer
Finau halves with Matsuyama
Pan halves with Reed
DJ over Li
Hadwin over Bryson
Im over Woodland
Cantlay over Nieman
Scott over Schauffele
An over Simpson
JT over Cameron Smith
Kuch halves with Oosthuizen
Fowler over Leishman

So, 15 1/2 to 14 1/2 International

This is the first one for me in a long time that actually feels like a Ryder Cup. Pretty damn compelling.
Agreed, yesterday it got better...the double session got crowd a bit "saucier" and in to it which helps... It's taken Team USA 4-5 days to 'learn' how to play this course. This should go down to the last few matches.

So pick format wasnt blind like ryder?

Reading on twitter it was like a snake?

Wish I could have watched

Seems like els just fed li to DJ

Both saved 3 power houses for the final 3, hoping it comes down to that

So pick format wasnt blind like ryder?

Reading on twitter it was like a snake?

Wish I could have watched

Seems like els just fed li to DJ

Both saved 3 power houses for the final 3, hoping it comes down to that
Yup, I didn't learn that till twenty minutes before. Ernie picked first (Ancer) then they snaked from there.

The singles records of last 3 US are 1-7-1 I believe. And conversely, I think the last 2 INT are 3-0-3 (this was something I caught as I fell asleep...don't qoute the numbers but use it as reference for the last few matches)

i am throwing a Christmas cocktail party..like a dumbass. One TV on "silent." Reed going to stomp Pan ass...shudda figured. I like those others do not. Good for him. Out

Reed showing up when he goes solo shocks no one

Dont care if hes ranked 1 next year at selection time, no way he makes my ryder cup team

Back