Presidents Cup Discussion

Simpson and Reed had to sit, they've been brutal. I wonder if nobody else was willing to play with Captain America.

Johnson/Woodland plus
Kuchar/Finau minus
Xander/PC minus

Can't back JT/RF.....number just too ridiculous

So if US can get this to 8.5/9.5, I think 8/10 more likely tho

How do we think this plays out tomorrow? Its completely blind submitting by each team right?

It's a much bigger decision for ernie imo, because he lacks the depth, if he stacks late he lets US potentially build momentum, if he rides louis, scott, ancer late, I'm shocked matsuyama isnt in this foursome group,

Does the big boss man go first? So he can help his guys as they come in for the finish? Or does he save himself for last seeing as hes the most clutch winner ever

I think he sends himself first, save thomas and cantlay for later

I'd go reed early too, hes been so shit, but as a solo I have no doubts in him

Rickie after this round should be early too to carry over his momentum

So if US can get this to 8.5/9.5, I think 8/10 more likely tho

How do we think this plays out tomorrow? Its completely blind submitting by each team right?

It's a much bigger decision for ernie imo, because he lacks the depth, if he stacks late he lets US potentially build momentum, if he rides louis, scott, ancer late, I'm shocked matsuyama isnt in this foursome group,

Does the big boss man go first? So he can help his guys as they come in for the finish? Or does he save himself for last seeing as hes the most clutch winner ever
Yeah I'm almost positive it's a blind draw. I think Tiger has to be 1st or 2nd so he can be out there for the end being the Captain.

Tricky for tiger is not wasting himself or JT or cantlay with now hes going against someone like niemann or li or an

Yeah I'm almost positive it's a blind draw. I think Tiger has to be 1st or 2nd so he can be out there for the end being the Captain.

Ya that was my thought too, sure hed love to go last and put pressure on himself, but hed miss any coaching day 4, he finishes first or 2nd and I bet hes back out from the club house in under 10 mins if he even goes in

I'm very curious Ernie's strategy tomorrow. I think it will be off the wall a bit.

So, Ernie has been right in your face aggressive so far......gotta love it......does he pull a change up and not get Scott, Oostie, Leishman out early.....in any event, great drama right now b/c Team Els starting to miss some putts...

Bryson bulked up a ton. Guess he is on his way to his "ideal" weight to hit his drives further

I wonder what it's like to be that smart.

Bryson bulked up a ton. Guess he is on his way to his "ideal" weight to hit his drives further

I wonder what it's like to be that smart.
Well, he's playing like shit. It will take him awhile to get into form.

Back