***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice went from looking like Oregon on offense to struggling to pick up 1 yard. And somehow I'm not shocked.

Some of these bowls games is like watching the second half of a preseason NFL game

After trying to Cap The Universe I've settled on drinking some vodka and pulling for Rice, and I'm not Chinese

idk about how anyone else feels but something weird about how this game is being announced

i feel like im in a dark alley about to be raped

idk about how anyone else feels but something weird about how this game is being announced

i feel like im in a dark alley about to be raped

Hmmm....never heard a game described like that before. Have to get back to you on that one

i am eating a steak and a salad by myself, watching the menorah candles flicker

Usually go on vacation for Christmas to hide from everyone; but recovering so can't this year. The recovering is my excuse for not showing up, so I'm good

Send me some steak

im not going to but the luster is def off rice after that 2nd q. i just dont want anything to do with fresno

really? I feel like this is debatable

No proof .. Just always felt my friends who celebrate put more emphasis on the eve... They all do the family thing on Xmas day but maybe the religious part on the eve?? Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back